Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,151 members, 7,896,905 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police (12109 Views)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by asanausana91: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Don't waste your time asking those people to report any suspect. Most the Igbos know those terrorists and they are sympathetic to the terrorist group.
I will only advice any police serving in the East and the north west to keep his rifle cockdown and ready to kill anything that resemble ipob or bandit. Any movement from a 30 meters away in the night should be hult and if the person refuse to stop,then fire the idiot even if he wears rev. Father or Imam uniform.
The igbos are in support of the the terrorist group, therefore police you have no option than defending yourself, especially if you are not an Igbo man.
I say again: kill anything that resemble ipob terrorist.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by cloud(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kingosytex:

People like you are the real problem of the country because you've chosen to remain naive till eternity.
Are your so-called military not fingered in kidnappings, giving Intel to Boko Haram and other high profile criminal cases?
What makes you think they can't pull this type of stunt?
i agree there are bad eggs in every security apparatus, its not peculiar to Nigeria alone, but its because of the sweat of the police men and military that you can afford to spew this thrash from the comfort of your bedroom. Besides, does it now mean whoever puts on camouflage is now a military personnel?
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Kingosytex(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=cloud post=108470959] i agree there are bad eggs in every security apparatus, its not peculiar to Nigeria alone, but its because of the sweat of the police men and military that you can afford to spew this thrash from the comfort of your bedroom. Besides, does it now mean whoever puts on camouflage is now a military personnel?

I don't have time to be going back and forth with you. I only raised a valid question, how are we sure the perpetrators weren't military personnels?

Go back to my first comment
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Salvofthesouth(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
FG declare state of emergency in that region sharply. Their Governor's are Jokers.

Like you have declared in the North where the governors mean business abi?
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Una carry CP give woman...

All this quota system appointments sef...

Ndi Ara .
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Nwokos: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Until these hungry men in police uniform stop extorting cursed money from motorist, in front of the office the commissioner of police, the people will continue to be against the police policy, making it impossible for effective policing, corruption in high places, we are watching, how many police go die, for these evil practice to stop
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Nwokos: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Until those hungry men in police unform stop extorting cursed money from motorist the land Wil be unsafe for effective policing, you cannot believe extorting money in front of the office of the commissioner of police, is an eyesore,
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Rree: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oh
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by ello29(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
They was an intelligent that boko haram are going to attack innocent Nigerians. They are going to get millitry hard ware and camouflage to attack Nigerians
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by verybadmouth(m): 1:08am On Dec 14, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

Like you have declared in the North where the governors mean business abi?
Our Governor's here up North are not joking oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekan Shonde To Stand Trial For Wife’s Murder – DPP / Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl / Kidnappers' Den In Omuma, Rivers, Discovered By Abia Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.