Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl (12098 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo) / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by moredendisc: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=16pt]Thug, 34, admits punching 16-year-old girl unconscious in shocking random street attack caught on CCTV[/size]

- Michael Ayoade, 34, ran up behind Tasneem Kabir as she walked to college and smacked her around the head
- Ayoade jogged away as the 16-year-old lay unconscious on the ground in Plaistow, East London
- When arrested Ayoade told police he was intimidated by the petite teen and that 'she started it', Thames Magistrates' Court was told

The sudden blow left the teenager - who fell face first onto the concrete - unconscious

A thug has admitted knocking a 16-year-old girl unconscious in an unprovoked street attack that left her with broken teeth and a split lip.

A court heard Michael Ayoade, 34, who smacked petite teenager Tasneem Kabir around the head as she was walking to college in east London, told police: 'She started it'.

He was arrested thanks to an anonymous tip-off after police released CCTV footage of the shocking attack, which showed Ayoade casually jogging away while Miss Kabir lay unconscious on the ground.

Ayoade later told police that the petite 16-year-old 'didn't have a friendly face', that he was 'intimidated by her' and that she 'made me feel like a pauper with her facial gestures'.

He said he couldn’t cope with 'taking an insult from a little person like that'

Miss Kabir had left home with her brother shortly after 12.30pm on November 13, but realised she had forgotten her phone and went back to retrieve it as her brother walked on.

Prosecutor Bandana Batra told Thames Magistrates Court: 'She remembers seeing the defendant looking at her from the other side of the road as she went back.

'As she came out he was inside the gates to her street and she says he approached her and was within 30cm of her face. She found this strange but she carried on walking.

'Miss Kabir was then walking along High Road, Plaistow and all she remembers next was waking up in the ambulance,' the lawyer said.

Ayoade had followed the teenager, launching his surprise attack as she passed the Black Lion pub.

Ms Batra said: 'He started jogging up behind Miss Kabir and he struck her her on the side of the head causing her to lose consciousness and that’s why she doesn’t remember what happened.'

The girl hit the ground face first following the blow from Ayoade.

Ms Batra said: 'It was an unprovoked attack on in a lone female
. She is pretty petite in size - you can see the size of Mr Ayoade.'

When police were searching for her then mystery attacker, Miss Kabir had said: 'I hope he does get caught so he doesn’t do it again to another person. I hope I am his last victim.'

Police received an anonymous phone call informing them of Ayoade's address.

Officers discovered cannabis at his home in Plaistow and he pleaded guilty to possession of a class C drug on November 21.

Ms Batra said: 'He said he admitted to doing it, it was a misunderstanding on his part. He had had too much to drink and smoke that day.'

'He said he was going about his business and was intimidated by her look, she looked like she wanted a fight. She looked about 19 or 20. He did not approve of the way she looked so he went back and punched her....He said "Nah, that hurt, I can’t go further in my day taking an insult from a little person like that".'

'He thought to himself “No, no I am not taking this”,' the lawyer said.

'He never spoke to her, just punched her
.'

Marianna Christou, defending, said that Ayoade had come to the UK from Nigeria when he was just three years old, and had to fend from himself from young age. He was said to have no contact with his family.

Ms Christou said: 'He has drunk since he was 16 and smokes up to 10 joints a day which in my submission is excessive and perhaps this causes some degree of paranoia and low self esteem.'

Ayoade was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Inner London Crown Court on a date to be fixed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237501/Thug-Michael-Ayoade-36-admits-punching-Tasneem-Kabir-16-unconscious-shocking-random-street-attack.html#ixzz2D8t7sG3m

Scroll down for video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or_evG19ank
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by gbadexy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Na trips.
The guy don dey lala land.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Caseless: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nigerian men? Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by icez: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Leboska(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
If only we can b united as a country. What my Naija bro did is bad , but i guess acohor is d major factor. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by ak47mann(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
WOW! this is shocking shocked
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by redsun(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2012
So that monster is a nigerian?I saw it on crime watch.

He is terribly sick and should be locked up in psychiatric penitentiary indifinitely

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 25, 2012
Madness! - this is the funniest part of the ordeal: grin

He said "Nah, that hurt, I can’t go further in my day taking an insult from a little person like that".'

Bwahahaha - my man was higher than ionosphere on zoot and he was like: "Nah mate, I'm not having this one bit." grin And BLAMMMMMMMM!!! grin

That's what that lemon cheese make you do, paranoid and that...

Ol'girl probably gave my man a disgusting look cah he looks bummy and that, however, it's unacceptable...

What was he doing getting high @ 12pm, anyway? smh sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by redsun(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2012
shymexx: Madness! - this is the funniest part of the ordeal: grin

He said "Nah, that hurt, I can’t go further in my day taking an insult from a little person like that".'

Bwahahaha - my man was higher than ionosphere on zoot and he was like: "Nah mate, I'm not having this one bit." grin And BLAMMMMMMMM!!! grin

That's what that lemon cheese make you do, paranoid and that...

Ol'girl probably gave my man a disgusting look cah he looks bummy and that, however, it's unacceptable...

That is typical nigeria altitude.And that is why there macabre scene like ALLU.Stark indifference to human feelings.

That is why "progressive" like oyedepo could violently slap children in view of the whole world,without thinking twice about it.
What was he doing getting high @ 12pm, anyway? smh sad sad

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2012
^^^^I think this madness had more to do with drugs than anything...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by ektbear: 1:36am On Nov 25, 2012
Damn that was brutal.

And oh yeah, like others have stated, this lone act of a deranged man obviously reflected poorly on all Yoruba. Including those like myself thousands of miles away from him.

In fact, I apologize on behalf of my people for this man, since we are responsible for his actions

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by redsun(m): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^I think this madness had more to do with drugs than anything...

He is a "cold soul".And there so many like him everywhere.

Mna seems to be losing his connection with humanity.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2012
redsun:
He is a "cold soul".And there so many like him everywhere.

Mna seems to be losing his connection with humanity.

True...
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by timifakay(m): 4:23am On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Damn that was brutal.

And oh yeah, like others have stated, this lone act of a deranged man obviously reflected poorly on all Yoruba. Including those like myself thousands of miles away from him.

In fact, I apologize on behalf of my people for this man, since we are responsible for his actions

Abi o, i wonder why people are ranting about his Yoruba descent, when it is clearly stated he has been out of d country since the age of 3 and also drunk and under the influence of hard drug.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 25, 2012
These Nigerians that go to London and give birth and abandon their children in foster care can now see the result of their fool.ishness.This is a lost kid
Just nigerian by name,it is miracle that Seal made it in life somehow but I am certain his parental abandonment still haunts him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Basically, because a guy punched a girl - that negates his Nigerian-ness, no?

What about the tens of millions of Nigerians who have done worse things than him? - how come their savagely acts didn't negate their Nigerian-ness? ALUU? MEND? Boko Haram? Religious fanatics? Corrupt and thieving elites? Most Nigerians with the medieval Nigerian mentality?

That is why I question the level of intelligence of Nigerians all the time... But hey, what do you expect from people who judge a person's brilliance and intelligence based on verbosity(spoken and written words), western outlook, and eloquence - and not the content of what he/she has up there? undecided

FYI - the Ayoade family is a very big family in the UK - and they're Nigerians... Hit the motorway, if you don't like their Nigerian-ness... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by ektbear: 4:47am On Nov 25, 2012
Baby mama: These Nigerians that go to London and give birth and abandon their children in foster care can now see the result of their fool.ishness.This is a lost kid
Just nigerian by name,it is miracle that Seal made it in life somehow but I am certain his parental abandonment still haunts him..

I don't know if you did this on purpose, but your NL nickname is hilarious grin

Who is your baby daddy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Malawian(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2012
@ teddy bear and all, i dont want to say something that will make them ban me again. the guy is yoruba!!! it does not matter how long he has been away, he has that dna. what he did is the rule. even here in lagos, you see all those acn Yoruba touts all over the place dispossessing nigerians all in the name of fashola taxes. your apologising on his behalf is an exception to the rule about being yoruba and i comend you for rising above board, afterall, you guys still havent been able to apologise for genocide. if i may ask, what are you yoruba doing in nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
ekt_bear:

I don't know if you did this on purpose, but your NL nickname is hilarious grin

Who is your baby daddy

That is the question!
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Basic(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Deport him so that we'll forward him to Aluu.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by madamebebe(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
So he's Nigerian smh angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Wendyslim(f): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na wa oooooo angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by omenziate(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
What is it wit Nigerians living in the UK? Haba. Almost every week now, na one crime after the other. Make una take am easy o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Sa Kaew, Thailand (Photo) / Lekan Shonde To Stand Trial For Wife’s Murder – DPP / Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.