Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl (12116 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo) / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
*crosses his legs while smoking his weed*

*who knows what i'll do after getting high*

*Turns for my viju milk and alomo before the igbos and the yorubas will spill it while fighting their tribal war on NL*
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by coogar: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
oh my gosh....
i saw this news on tv last week so the culprit is a nigerian? dang!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by free2ryhme: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
34 yr old nigerian man useless in london .. he is cursed for life even 34 yr olds live better in Nigeria than what i am seeing in that picture ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by GEJPFOOD: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Basic: Deport him so that we'll forward him to Aluu.

Not only forwarding..Fast forwarding best welcomed!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by wissezy: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Weed in action. He thinks he's un top of the world.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Are you talking from experience
wissezy: Weed in action. He thinks he's un top of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Gombs(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
shymexx: Basically, because a guy punched a girl - that negates his Nigerian-ness, no?

What about the tens of millions of Nigerians who have done worse things than him? - how come their savagely acts didn't negate their Nigerian-ness? ALUU? MEND? Boko Haram? Religious fanatics? Corrupt and thieving elites? Most Nigerians with the medieval Nigerian mentality?

That is why I question the level of intelligence of Nigerians all the time... But hey, what do you expect from people who judge a person's brilliance and intelligence based on verbosity(spoken and written words), western outlook, and eloquence - and not the content of what he/she has up there? undecided

FYI - the Ayoade family is a very big family in the UK - and they're Nigerians... Hit the motorway, if you don't like their Nigerian-ness... undecided

D day dem go deport u eh?...I wish to be there and slap u to coma
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
You people should understand that the guy IS NOT NIGERIAN! He only has a Nigerian name! He has been in London since he was 3 years old and has nothing Nigerian in him. It's like saying Obama is great because he is Kenyan. Obama is only Kenyan by name, same with this guy.

The British are good at disclaiming people when they turn out bad. If the guy had turned out to be a great athlete, they will never mention he came from Nigeria. When Phillips Idowu and others were winning medals for Great Britain they did not say they were Nigerian. Useless people. This guy is British

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by coogar: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nashville: You people should understand that the guy IS NOT NIGERIAN! He only has a Nigerian name! He has been in London since he was 3 years old and has nothing Nigerian in him. It's like saying Obama is great because he is Kenyan. Obama is only Kenyan by name, same with this guy.

The British are good at disclaiming people when they turn out bad. If the guy had turned out to be a great athlete, they will never mention he came from Nigeria. When Phillips Idowu and others were winning medals for Great Britain they did not say they were Nigerian. Useless people. This guy is British

shut up - he's nigerian!
he came from nigeria since he was 3 does not mean he's no nigerian - he wasn't born in england, how's he then british?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by esere826: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
...uninformed comment previously posted

but the guy na bristish sha
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
coogar:

shut up - he's nigerian!
he came from nigeria since he was 3 does not mean he's no nigerian - he wasn't born in england, how's he then british?

You are too beneath me to justify an insult! If this guy had a passport, it is probably British. He has been in the UK since he was three and he is a product of the British system. He does not have any contacts with his family and the only thing Nigerian about him is his name! He is their own. A good percentage of British athletes had Nigerian names but they play for UK. Success they say has many relations but failure is an orphan. They should live with their own!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by abiL(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by abiL(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nashville:

You are too beneath me to justify an insult! If this guy had a passport, it is probably British. He has been in the UK since he was three and he is a product of the British system. He does not have any contacts with his family and the only thing Nigerian about him is his name! He is their own. A good percentage of British athletes had Nigerian names but they play for UK. Success they say has many relations but failure is an orphan. They should live with their own!

He probably has a British and Nigerian passport (dual nationality).

The British don't recognise him as one of their owns, now Nigerians don't want owt to do with him. LOL!

If he was in the news for something really positive, I have no doubt you'll be embracing his Nigerian roots.

I laugh in punjabi!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Skywalker5(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
This guy has lived in the uk sine he was three. Why you calling him Nigerian? I am sure these guy does not even know any thing about Nigeria at all,yet you still call him Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
omenziate: What is it wit Nigerians living in the UK? Haba. Almost every week now, na one crime after the other. Make una take am easy o.

Nah, what's it with Nigerians in Nigeria and their barbaric ways - remember ALUU.. wink
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by coogar: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nashville:
You are too beneath me to justify an insult! If this guy had a passport, it is probably British.

beneath you? your poverty of common sense proves otherwise.....

He has been in the UK since he was three and he is a product of the British system. He does not have any contacts with his family and the only thing Nigerian about him is his name! He is their own. A good percentage of British athletes had Nigerian names but they play for UK. Success they say has many relations but failure is an orphan. They should live with their own!

you are a miserable tool.....
so kids of foreigners in nigeria raised by the nigerian system are nigerians? why do we have so many half-baked nigerian graduates for feck sake? the percentage of nigerian athletes doing sports for the uk means shyte.....people who left nigeria after 25 yrs were able to change their nationalities as well - you can naturalise at any time - it still does not change the fact that this bloke is nigerian! if he was born in britain, you would have a point but he wasn't........that dude is your fellow nigerian: take it or leave it!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by claremont(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
He is a thug who perpetrated a crime possibly under the influence of drugs, his nationality does not and should not matter. There are good and bad people in all cultures, I don't believe any culture is immune from criminality. The focus should be on the crime itself and the victim of the crime, NOT the nationality of the perpetrator.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by bookface: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2012

you are a miserable tool.....
so kids of foreigners in nigeria raised by the nigerian system are nigerians? why do we have so many half-baked nigerian graduates for feck sake? the percentage of nigerian athletes doing sports for the uk means shyte.....people who left nigeria after 25 yrs were able to change their nationalities as well - you can naturalise at any time - it still does not change the fact that this bloke is nigerian! if he was born in britain, you would have a point but he wasn't........that dude is your fellow nigerian: take it or leave it!

If the dude carries a British passport that makes him a British citizen, No? ...If he's a British citizen, then he's British, No?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by MsOluchi: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
its nice how many people have been saying "nigerian" and not "yoruba". That's good, we should learn to see ourselves as one. But if it were an igbo or hausa man, the stupid yoruba tribalists will start commenting rubbish and saying how they are the best tribe. Food for thought guys!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by liyalla(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
how mad men lik this take go reach there when normal people ful for embacy dey wait for visa?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by chreldb(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nigerian born British junkie. His problem is one of inferiority complex and drug addiction. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Agbero
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by rallymento(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Abeg the guy-man na Naija jor! Just like Shade Adu, Chiwetlu Ejiofor , Caroline Chikezie and the rest of them....
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2012

Marianna Christou, defending, said that Ayoade had come to the UK from Nigeria when he was just three years old, and had to fend from himself from young age. He was said to have no contact with his family.
Ms Christou said: 'He has drunk since he was 16 and smokes up to 10 joints a day which in my submission is excessive and perhaps this causes some degree of paranoia and low self esteem.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237501/Thug-Michael-Ayoade-36-admits-punching-Tasneem-Kabir-16-unconscious-shocking-random-street-attack.html#ixzz2DHFpIQuU

Where were his parents in his growing up years
He didn't fall from the skies
Who are the people that brought him into this world and who brought him to London?
Without question Most of these children/ adults have been abandoned in foster care by some useless Nigerian mother like the young victoria ositeku that masterminded the brutal murder of a 17 yr old with her gang of mostly Nigerian kids right there in London.
Where are these useless parents that think they can give their child a better life in London by abandoning them with some underemployed aunty working 100 hours a week at menial jobs and the kids are left to raise themselves in council flat ghettos all in the name of living in London.
They are turning into gangsters and killers
All those things we accuse Jamaican kids of doing are now being done by Nigerian kids in London and it is getting worse.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by salafiyy: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
A KAFIR HIT A MUSLIM LADY!!! HE MUST BE HIT INTURN, OMOITA
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by SELFWORTH: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is for all those NLders who support the use of drugs for recreational purposes. It can make you mad. This is a typical exam. He could have easily killed her becos he was out of it.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Anyi3(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
oh now I know some movies aren't fake. i thought it was impossible to knock someone out with one blow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
chreld_b: Nigerian born British junkie. His problem is one of inferiority complex and drug addiction. Shikena.

Cheers, mate..
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by coogar: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
bookface:

If the dude carries a British passport that makes him a British citizen, No? ...If he's a British citizen, then he's British, No?

i hope you know british by right is different from british by birth!
no matter how red your passport looks - place of birth is singlehandedly the most important factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers' Den In Omuma, Rivers, Discovered By Abia Police / Anambra Raids Fake Drug Factory, Arrests Six Suspects / I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.