Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,906 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl (12117 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo) / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Malawian(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
hello sholly, wazzup?
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by passwordgiver: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
more case 4ofenmanu yoruba everywhere hahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
No be today , its a cultural issue among "them" and i can bring facts to back up my point
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Malawian: hello sholly, wazzup?
Me?? I'm good cool
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by lagcity(m): 4:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Igbo man sells igbo to Yoruba man. Yoruba man punches little girl. Who's to blame? The igbo or Igboman? grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Skywalker5(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2012
i though Tribal insult was dead on Nairaland.lol
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by timifakay(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
No be today , its a cultural issue among "them" and i can bring facts to back up my point
Please im waiting for your facts which can be accepted in a court of law!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by timifakay(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
aryzgreat: NA DEM JOB FOR UK, CREDIT CARD, RAPE, 90% OF CRIMES COMMITTED IN UK NA DEM!

THIS POST MAY BE HIDDEN COS D HUNTER IS D HUNTED.

MY RESEARCH WORK=> THE POWER OF MEDIA IN TRIBALISM: THE WAY FORWARD.
where did you get your statistics from... people be asssuming things and shouting it like the gospel truth.. smh!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Blazay(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ahem!
Dem don come with the usual sexual frustrations in cold weather!
I don't know what kind of 'beasts' people are giving birth to and raising these days! undecided

Okoro-Ngbatic violence continues all over the world!
Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!
This wan go don beat im mama taya for house. . .NO FATHER FIGURE! cry

Marianna Christou, defending, said that Ayoade had come to the UK from Nigeria when he was just three years old, and had to fend from himself from young age. He was said to have no contact with his family.

I tok am! cheesy
Prolly conceived by one "Dino Maleye" of a spe-rm - donor with one 'Ibidapo Obe'!
Awon scatter-scatter blokoses and poohsies!
SAY YES TO ABORTIONS! grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sky-walker:
This guy has lived in the uk sine he was three. Why you calling him Nigerian? I am sure these guy does not even know any thing about Nigeria at all,yet you still call him Nigerian.

Nigerian blood still runs in his veins. His parents are Nigerian. He's Nigerian, regardless of how you wish to dress it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Suchie: YORUBA PEOPLE AND THEIR WICKEDNESS...NA WA OOO

Suchie: PLEASE PEOPLE I DIDNT WRITE THIS MY FRIEND DID...AM SORRY FOR WATEVER IT MIGHT HAVE CAUSED...SEUN PLS HIDE THE POST ABEG

Really? You have one thing in common with your "friend" though - you both write in block capitals. wink
Re: Nigerian Arrested In The UK For Unprovoked Attack On Teenage Girl by xtgozie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers' Den In Omuma, Rivers, Discovered By Abia Police / Anambra Raids Fake Drug Factory, Arrests Six Suspects / I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.