Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Narrate Efforts You Have Made For Public Good To Effect A Change In A Bad Situat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Narrate Efforts You Have Made For Public Good To Effect A Change In A Bad Situat (139 Views)

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / Narrate Efforts You Have Made For Public Good To Effect A Change In A Bad Situat / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narrate Efforts You Have Made For Public Good To Effect A Change In A Bad Situat by bigpicture001: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Many times we all yearn for a better life better life.. and tend to hate our environment because it doesn't perfectly suit our dream .. now as Nigerians in less developed countries, we tend to come across very disfunctional society be it security wise, health, etc.... So I have come to wander what efforts have we individually made to correct abnormalities in our immidaite environment...

Let me share mine.

I moved into a street which I later came to know innocent people get robbed of their phones at night, people live in fear, windows are usually torn at night by pretty thieves to pick out valuables when residents are fast asleep.. we practically live in fear...

In my nature, this is unacceptable as I know police would not even listen if u called them to payroll just a street. After getting myself to be familiar with the area people through social life, I realised the whole street becomes very dark once it's 6:30 pm. Den I made a job of meeting with the resident leaders of the about 12 houses on the street and talked to them about putting up

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting / Daddy & Mummy I Sell Cheap Data / Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.