Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport (12801 Views)

Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by nigerfine: 5:35am On Jun 14, 2011
i will congratulate her, there is no offence receiving but i strongly condemn the school that is giving out such because of the motive.These shows that our schools are still not ready to get bit right.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2011
Bensonite:

Please People show some respect for elders na, If she is your mother you would love her die but another mans wife, you call names. I hope some of you dont bring problems to yourself you cannot trace the origin. Patience has a problem with her tongue which affects the way she pronounced things and is not peculiar to her alone other people suffer some defects at birth but since this will not convince any of you all these years, kindly realise atleast she is someones wife.

Omo mummy. . .wetin come concern you if she get bad tongue or are you related to her ? How does that ugly thing deserves this honorary degree ? Just give me one reason !
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by BABE3: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2011
Bensonite:

Patience has a problem with her tongue which affects the way she pronounced things

RFOTLMAOOOOOOOOO----BUHAHAHHA!!!  **trying to breathe***

So calling yourself a widow while your husband is still alive, hale and hearty, is a pronounciation defect??--- What was she going to say?-- Widower or wINDOW? --

@Topic: Doctor ko, lawyer ni!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jun 14, 2011
190:

No ONE SEEMS TO ANSWER ME

WHO'S DAMINLOLA PATIENT angry angry

why bring your craziness here?
NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by BabaO2: 6:42am On Jun 14, 2011
It is another way of stealing money by the glorified secondary school and Jonathan himself . N5b !!!?
Obviously, it is an embarrassment for the woman, either academic or honorary, Patience doesn't have the mental and carriage capacity to defend it.
This school is really displaying their stuffs through Patience Jonathan, shameless glorified secondary school.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by efisher(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2011
Congratulations to her. She is busy progressing in life and some of you are here killing yourselves over her. Some critics here cannot even boast of a BSc. Abeg, free the woman jooo! Carry go madam Patience nothing do you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by enyojo(f): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Donlittle $ Ystranger!
You are a pain in the neck!
Pls just remain in the Sexual section and post all your rubbish butterfly and killerfly styles.[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2011
efisher:

Congratulations to her. She is busy progressing in life and some of you are here killing yourselves over her. Some critics here cannot even boast of a BSc. Abeg, free the woman jooo! Carry go madam Patience nothing do you.

It's only bootlickers like you who do not have a school cert that can congratulate.You and that thing are signs of intellectual assassination.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by efisher(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2011
Mr Bluetooth, don't let jelousy kill you. Do you have a doctorate degree? She got a honorary doctorate degree and you are here killing yourself over it. Many other so called "illiterates" have got honorary doctorate degrees and she is not the first. Why is hers a problem to you?

BTW, I advise you leave my education out of it. You do not know who I am.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2011
If you can praise a woman like this,how can you claim to be better than her ? How does she warrant the degree ? I guess because she's the wife of the president ? Rubbish
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2011
this is an abuse to educationrism, smn
shaki my damn nose, n pulling out the cream cause of this
let me go on ebay n check hw much i can buy my certificate
lmfao ms dame jonaathan go n put ur cert out there so i can bid for 50 naira
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by juman(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2011
Great. Congrats to her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by seedord247(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2011
Only God knows wether this woman know National Anthem of Nigeria and dem they give am Doctorate . . . . . well sha . . . . Money talks!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2011
seedord247:

Only God knows wether this woman know National Anthem of Nigeria and dem they give am Doctorate . . . . . well sha . . . . Money talks!

If an ambassador nominee cannot recite the national anthemn,how will an educated illiterate like Damn be able to recite it ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Bensonite: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2011
Donlittle, Bluetooth, et al
I am not into any debate with you whether she deserve a honorary doctorate degree or not all  I am saying have respect for your elders. This is politics section and bringing up romance/sex here does not show you in good light. The last I recall Donlittle you are still a teenager so, let me rest.
You ask if I know her, and my answer is YES for over two decades now. This does not mean she is qualified for PHD or not but she has attend a feat that will take generations of your family to accomplish.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Reference(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If you can praise a woman like this,how can you claim to be better than her ? How does she warrant the degree ? I guess because she's the wife of the president ? Rubbish

You're quite right you know. I'm not criticizing her educational antecedents but honorary degrees are given for significant contributions to a cause the institution recognizes as noble. In this light very few politicians fit this bill and the first family are not significantly tested to meet this criteria. Mamman Shata's case is different. He has a lifetime of achievement in his field of enterprise and was hugely successful and inspirational to many. Not her fault. It is the awarding institution that is threatening its values and undermining past and future titlists on the altar of political and financial expediency. These institutions need funding no doubt but the quality (they are inadvertently undermining) the command is the best ticket to getting what they need.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by seedord247(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

If an ambassador nominee cannot recite the national anthemn,how will an educated illiterate like Damn be able to recite it ?

If they could give her Doctorate with that kind of english she speak and her ascent what will they give Hillary Clinton?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by redsun(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2011
Immoral elders like gej and co are worth little less than bull-sh-it,they deserve no respect from rational youths
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2011
Bensonite:

Donlittle, Bluetooth, et al
I am not into any debate with you whether she deserve a honorary doctorate degree or not all  I am saying have respect for your elders. This is politics section and bringing up romance/sex here does not show you in good light. The last I recall Donlittle you are still a teenager so, let me rest.
You ask if I know her, and my answer is YES for over two decades now. This does not mean she is qualified for PHD or not but[b] she has attend a feat that will take generations of your family to accomplish.
[/b]

So becoming the wife of a president is a feat that deserves being awarded with a PHD ? shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by mbulela: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2011
i often wonder if a prerequisite for leadership position in Nigeria is to have a dead conscience?
Honorary doctorate degrees are often givien for contribution to society.so it does not matter whether you are literate or not.
my problem is what contribution will the VC read in Patience Jonathan's citation?
what has she done to advance our society?
If a university that is meant to be the citadel of enlightnment and excellence can shamelessly celebrate mediocrity without batting an eyelid,what hope do we have as a people?
That citation will be filled with lies and half truths.yet these university administrators feel good in their heart.
she will then proceed to donate 100s of millions to a fund that will be unaccountable and used as the VC and his cohort deem fit.
at the end our universities remain the glorified grammar schools they have been for decades.
then ASUU will go on strike for poor pay.
SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by seedord247(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So becoming the wife of a president is a feat that deserves being awarded with a PHD ? shocked

By spending 500, 000 naira out the 1 billion naira she was given to spend on motherless babies home
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by redsun(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2011
d biggest problem in nigeria is that d academicians are just as filthy as d politicians,it is a totally failed system where
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2011
@besonite u think i care bout wat u saying
the least politician in nigeria deserves no respect for me
respect is given to ppl wno deserve not asking for it
my lineage may never be first lady or wateva but trust they will neva make the poor ppl cry
what has gej dne in bayelsa or is it niger delta as a gov?
Is it not to make deals with FG n white people n build illegal refineries n export crude oil?
Wasnt his wife suppose to tell him that his not good
the earlier u knw the truth, the beta it will be for u
i repeat the aso rock is full of two fools,
i knw my right, n damn n jonah the fish chopper cant stop me from knwing the truth.
they re both thieves.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by redsun(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2011
learned poeple reason like mo-rons,putting money before principles and productivity
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by dustydee: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2011
wow! on what basis?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2011
dustydee:

wow! on what basis?
on money basis, the highest scammer n bidder gets it all
the more ur able to scam n steal the higher ur degree goes
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2011
seedord247:

By spending 500, 000 naira out the 1 billion naira she was given to spend on motherless babies home
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by dustydee: 9:17am On Jun 14, 2011
Donlittle:

on money basis, the highest scammer n bidder gets it all
the more your able to scam n steal the higher your degree goes
so why go to school if i can buy a degree?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2011
cuz ur not ummm a politician n ermmm the vice chancellor is not frm ur community i think
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by ektbear: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2011
lmao @ Uniport. Sounds like a joke of a school
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by NLPOLICE: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2011
Omo mummy. . .wetin come concern you if she get bad tongue or are you related to her ? How does that ugly thing deserves this honorary degree ? Just give me one reason !

Hey! watch it
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by NLPOLICE: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2011
why bring your craziness here?

BE WARNED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Arrested At Ekiti APC Governorship Primaries / Early Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola / Governors Forum Director Makes Damning Revelations On NGF Financial Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.