Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,793 members, 7,935,388 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport (12837 Views)

Abubakar Sanni-Bello Bags Doctorate-Degree From IMSU (pics) / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Graduated With A Third Class From Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by dustydee: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2011
Donlittle:

cuz your not ummm a politician n ermmm the vice chancellor is not frm your community i think
I better get back to school then.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by otokx(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2011
no comments
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by enyojo(f): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2011
^^ Fortunately for you, we didnt expect comments from Uniport degree holders. grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by buruls(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2011
embarassedAh, our great par Jonathan u don try be awarded doctor of GOOD ENGLISH
**hissing** embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Skii(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2011
NL POLICE:

Hey! watch it
NL POLICE:

BE WARNED!

aaaeee ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

NL POLICE

reminds me of sirens from the back saying "pull over"
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by xtremeidea(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2011
[size=16pt]Na Wa ooooo[/size] cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Emmy3(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2011
I Think it is neccessary to remind us what we are talking about

Honorary Certificate
in Education means

a certificate awarded to a person as an  honour;

{without the person having the usual qualifications for it}

usually to commend them for what they've done,

Buhari also got it,
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2011
what has she done, called sum ppl fellow,
Or umblerra or stole public fund or charge by efcc?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by opribo(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2011
God bless our first lady she is an embodiment of motherhood, a good example for all hardworking young girls out there. No matter what all the haters, jealousy, backbiting and malicious things they say about it you, it will return back to them and their families and their generations. It is the Lord that has lifted you up and HE shall keep you safe from the evil ones who are envious of your position and they shall never smell that position since they dont wish you well. It is your time and season. Anybody that is saying all this out of jealousy should hang a big stone on their neck and go an jump inside the barbeach. We shall be praying for you and shall continually be inspired by the height ou have attained through hardwork, dedication and submission to the will of God in your life. Today, your life has become a testimony of the Lords goodness in HIS children. The various attacks and plans could not stop the work of God in your life. Why cant they just give up or carry their load and run away.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by SanFranc(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2011
I think the Honorary degree is a reflection of her external disposition and NOT what she has on the inside.

This is a clarion call on her to do all within her powers to improve on what she has got on her inside so she could truly reflect the essence and purpose of the degree.

All Hail Dame Dr. Patience Goodluck Jonathan--PhD, CFR, FL, cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by nigerhead(m): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2011
sad sad angry another sad day, what exactly has she achieved that warrants giving her a Honorary Doctorate , yes it is her time and her season to rule, but that doesnt mean that we should also deceive ourselves. I dont beef her, but biko what exactly has she contributed to our nationhood or the niger-delta area that we should be dashing her award
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by fesse(f): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
No one knows tomorrow. There is fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be running.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by enyojo(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
^where??
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by badlaw(f): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
CARRY GO MAMA NO BE UR FAULT GOD BLESS U D MORE grin grin grin
HELP ME TELL OBJ TO STOP AND GO AND GET HIS OWN CERT IN SAME WAY U DEED
INSTEAD OF WAISTING TIME IN NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN)
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by mbulela: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
Em-my:

I Think it is neccessary to remind us what we are talking about

Honorary Certificate
in Education means

a certificate awarded to a person as an honour;

{without the person having the usual qualifications for it}

usually to commend them for what they've done,

Buhari also got it,
so what has she done?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by kabba7(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
Oro di hun oro pesi je oro di hun. Tis tin tire me. What a national embarrasment,Dr? otio!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by geniuscity: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
Appalling! What most of you do in NL is Moan, Moan, Moan. Stop moaning and contribute your quota to improving this nation. It's not about complaining on Nairaland, if you think she does not merit it, then mobilize, carry placards, and make it known to the people that are concerned and not moan without contributing positively here or to the nation at large. It's becoming increasingly difficult to read through or follow up a thread on NL without being thrown off with nonsense comments. And while we are on it, learn to, at least be respectful. It shows you still got Moral values to which Africans are known with.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is this how bad education has become in NIGERIA!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by frabel: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
cool, see details at www.mgbeke.olodo@yahoo.com
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by bunmioguns(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by bunmioguns(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by daroz(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2011
chei, una don see una first lady finish shall, grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by honeric01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
bunmioguns:

;d ;d ;d ;d

death!!! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
mbulela:

so what has she done?

I bow o
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Koolking(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
It would have been expedient to invite her for the launch but not to conferred the honorary degree. I see that as sycophancy. Doctorate should be conferred to people who merit but not on sycophancy sake. Absolute abuse of academics in Nigeria
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by DaDoctor: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
@EMMY , thank you so much
people just come here and blab,
WE HAVE HONORARY AND ACADEMIC DEGREES FOR YOUR GUIDANCES,

What she has done??

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN THERE IS A BRAIN BOX . Wake up na!!

IF OHAKIM, UDENWA, Etc can get it why shudnt she get it?

Look deep and note that we are at Gods mercies thru DAMES not GEJ. lipsrsealed

She has the power to do and undo as a duly married and only wife.

i guess married folks amongst us would get what i mean.

PLS FREE THIS WOMAN O!!!!!!!
SHE PASS UNA MUMCY SEF AT LEAST FOR NOW, ABI OBAMA PIKIN DEY HEAR?

NTchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by multibabe(f): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
Donlittle:

what has she done, called sum ppl fellow,
Or umblerra or stole public fund or charge by efcc?

dont mind them, haters
congrat first mama,
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by michylabo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
What is dis?
UNIPORT I respected u,
She might be the first lady, but upgrading her to a status, intellects and scientist like myself esteem so most, doesnt speak fairly of our system. Most she have a degree to be a nice person or a leader,
Leaders r born, They lead naturally. These explains why our leaders today sends there kids outside the country for "QUALITY EDUCATION". Hisssssssssssssssing
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by honeric01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2011
michylabo:

What is dis?
UNIPORT I respected u,
She might be the first lady, but upgrading her to a status, intellects and scientist like myself esteem so most, doesnt speak fairly of our system. Most she have a degree to be a nice person or a leader,
Leaders r born, They lead naturally. [/b]These explains why our [b]leaders today sends there kids outside the country for "QUALITY EDUCATION". Hisssssssssssssssing

You mean you are also a PHd holder? GOD HELP US!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by Mastiano(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
My problem na d blondas 4 her speeches no be d degree, if dem like make dem make her Uniport VC i no send after all uniport na secondary school. Great Futoites
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by luluosas(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2011
@seanet02 Am pery gateful por dc depre, it is a gate horror to be aworded a depre. Delicate dc aword to God hallmighty for the pingtory of my hutband in d perenial erection of 2011.
My ribs almost cracked for laughter. thank you for making day. No killi person oh.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport by cxp: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2011
wait when dis one happen!!!? I still dey battle for my degree (pharm D) since all this years for school after my sleepness nite now i hear a lady jst woke up and had herself a degree omg!!!! I guess money talks and bullshit walks, in naija,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders / Cameroon Kills 180 Boko Haram Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.