Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,266 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:44 AM

Get Rich, Stay Happy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Rich, Stay Happy (304 Views)

Signs You'll Never Get Rich / How To Stay Happy In A Terrible Job / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rich, Stay Happy by scotz101(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
�� Dear 8 -4 Worker��

You would agree that for most of us (myself included - I was working at a place where I was paid ₦24k per month) our salaries isn't just enough.

Prices of items in the market has skyrocketed, then talk of house rent and other bills that never stop arising. �

How about having to raise our kids with the prices of school fees going up everyday and if you want your kids to have a good education, you'll almost be paying in the millions. �‍�‍�‍�

But that's not all, you have to feed them and yourself and buy cute clothes and biscuits and drinks - kids don't want to know how, just ensure you buy it or they won't stop crying.�

The economy is bad and yet you have to still send money out to your parents, wife's family, and maybe one association or the other. �‍♀️

This means you need a job, or better yet an additional source of income such as a proven business model that can pay you enough and itsnt limited by time ⏳

This is where affiliate marketing comes in. It's a business model that can pay you between ₦25k to ₦750k monthly using just your android/iOS smartphone. �

Imagine earning that amount. Do you think you'll still have money troubles? Definitely not �

NOTE: It's not a get-rich-quick scheme or plug-and-play cash system, nor is it MMM or multilevel marketing,❌❌❌

It's a business model that requires you to recommend other people's products using just your mobile phone and WhatsApp, �

And you can do it whether you're
✔️ Already having a 9-5 job
✔️ A corp Member, past, present or prospective
✔️ Stay at home mom
✔️ Or even get your unemployed children or relatives to make money from this model �

I will be hosting a free class on how to "Get Rich & Stay Happy With Affiliate Marketing"�

If you are interested, simply[b] click on the link in my signature[/b]

Cheers

Re: Get Rich, Stay Happy by scotz101(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:
�� Dear 8 -4 Worker��

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Learn A Skill! / Urgent Recruitment!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.