Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges (7650 Views)

Umahi: No Need For Protest In Southeast, Tinubu Has Solved Our Challenges / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Your Nigeria is dead,we will only help in it burial.

God destroy Nigeria.

Amen.

God will never destroy this lovely country no matter what you think or say.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:

God will never destroy this lovely country no matter what you think or say.
Only if God supports killing of our innocent by your Nigeria.

But if God no support that killing,Nigeria must go down.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by kindlyheart: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2021
SARSCoV2:

That’s your personal belief. It’s never been that way since independence. Hate has conquered most of peoples mind, that they fail to come in unity and face issues squarely

what I stated is fact. I was born in the north and I did most of my growing up there. in fact I speak more hausa than igbo.

I have heard many of their preachings which you haven't if you're not in the north or maybe you have if you are a northern Muslim but just pretending like you don't know.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by NessFortunate: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Nigeria-will-remain-indivisible-no-matter-our-challenges-Buhari
saying you wining while the score line is 12 goals in favour of your opponent? Insanity is a bad thing indeed. Propaganda kill you all. #pimps
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Only if God supports killing of our innocent by your Nigeria.

But if God no support that killing,Nigeria must go down.

Even in the Good book God killed lot of people in many lands, but human has been killing themselves since man became wise. So God allow the wicked to shine till he will stand on them again.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:

Even in the Good book God killed lot of people in many lands, but human has been killing themselves since man became wise. So God allow the wicked to shine till he will stand on them again.
Yea your nigeria can continue shining by killing our people for now,soon God will stand on Nigeria and it will be dead and forgotten.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yea your nigeria can continue shining by killing our people for now,soon God will stand on Nigeria and it will be dead and forgotten.

Let me remind you once again, you will die and Nigeria will live on. Just a word for you to keep in your small heart.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:

Let me remind you once again, you will die and Nigeria will live on. Just a word for you to keep in your small heart.
god have spoken.

Well! This Nigeria you love so much will divide in your very eyes,you will see it if bandit no kill you.

Have that in dept of your heart.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by kraftysprouts: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Enceladus:

Exactly. They were shouting unity while suffering and smiling. But now everyone is developing at their own pace.

They are even better off now than before when they were forcing unity down everyone's throat.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Deepthoughts: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Nigeria-will-remain-indivisible-no-matter-our-challenges-Buhari
Do the right things n stop decieving yourself,USSR,YUGOSLAVIA, CZECHOSLOVAKIA etc eventually broke up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by abokimallam: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2021
You only know of your time alive, you don’t know what will happen to Nigeria after you are gone. Use this opportunity that you are President to lay good foundations of love and prosperity for Nigerians so that when you have departed this world,Nigerians will see reason why they must live together as one. Not by boasting or show of chest tombing.
If injustice continues this way, I see Nigeria break up before 50 years time.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by gudugudumeje: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2021
WHAT A FOOLISH STATEMENT FROM A TOPMOST GOVT. TRADER IN FOOLHARDINESS ALL HIS YEARS....
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by GistFullGround: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
AMEN!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by ShedrachU(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
God bless Nigeria
God bless Mr. President
God bless everyone upholding the country with a positive attitude and mindset
God bless Africa
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by ShedrachU(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
And for those expecting Nigeria to break

Keep waiting, devil is your strength grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by NLPoliceWoman: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Memphitz357:

Na for thread like this you go dey display your foolishness.
I spit on you!
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by gidgiddy: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
What is the point of Nigeria if Nigeria is not working? Or are you uniting for the sake of uniting?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by igbesachick: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Enceladus:

grin grin

Why did British India separate into two? Can you imagine India and Pakistan in the same country even though they are the same people? No. There is a clash of Ideologies. Same thing with Nigeria. Some people want Egalitarism and Religious neutrality while some want Rankadede and Sharia.

About Indonesia, Have you heard of the word Javanisation before? Furthermore, they practise the true presidential system where there is local autonomy, unlike Nigeria where you need to go to Abuja before you can do anything.

Canada and USA are built upon the inhuman subjugation of the natives and their gruesome massacre. Don't you know this? Look at the Native Americans. They are now the minority in their ancestral land while the majority strangers are doing business as usual.

I don't even want to start with China.

Go read The clash of civilizations and the remaking of world order by samuel p. huntington maybe it will help some of you people that doesn't know what the problem of our country is.

dumbass, you should live like a local in those said countries to understand whether they are good or not.

as a guy who has lived in china, india , nigeria and indonesia , i have to say , the most miserable one is india. it is supposed to be democratic with freedom. so , the indian are brainwashed to believe so, even after they are extorted bribes by the police , they have to stuff their hatred and believe they are still happy. and any "unhappy" comments are erased from youtube and twitter. even they say they are unhappy , no one gives a shiet ,because everyone trusts india to be democratically good.

the second worst in your list, is nigeria, without elaborations.

indonesia is light year distance better than the above two . their identity as malay race comes first, being muslim comes second. indonesia is one of the comfortable and safest muslim countries, right after Iran and turkey , Tunis.

as to china and the West , they are not in the league with other minors. of course, they assert their hegemony by wars and cruelty. that is how empires roll out.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Sammerboi: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
You’re forcing peoples to remain a country where they don’t feel safe and protected. And taken my resources to rehabilitate and fund the activities of terrorists and bandits alike.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Enceladus(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
igbesachick:

dumbass, you should live like a local in those said countries to understand whether they are good or not.

as a guy who has lived in china, india , nigeria and indonesia , i have to say , the most miserable one is india. it is supposed to be democratic with freedom. so , the indian are brainwashed to believe so, even after they are extorted bribes by the police , they have to stuff their hatred and believe they are still happy. and any "unhappy" comments are erased from youtube and twitter. even they say they are unhappy , no one gives a shiet ,because everyone trusts india to be democratically good.

the second worst in your list, is nigeria, without elaborations.

indonesia is light year distance better than the above two . their identity as malay race comes first, being muslim comes second. indonesia is one of the comfortable and safest muslim countries, right after Iran and turkey , Tunis.

as to china and the West , they are not in the league with other minors. of course, they assert their hegemony by wars and cruelty. that is how empires roll out.

We know you are Ajala that has travelled the world, but get the f*ck out of my mentions if your silly brain can not comprehend shite

How does your shite write-up tally with my point? Read and comprehend!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by igbesachick: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Enceladus:

We know you are Ajala that has travelled the world, but get the f*ck out of my mentions if your silly brain can not comprehend shite

How does your shite write-up tally with my point? Read and comprehend!

look back at your own baffling comments ! i just sorted out for you ! you did not know what you are saying. jumping from partition of subcontinent to indonesia autonomy, then to american genocide and left china as a non-discussion
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by jditimiya(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
god have spoken.

Well! This Nigeria you love so much will divide in your very eyes,you will see it if bandit no kill you.

Have that in dept of your heart.

If i leave to see my children children i will invite you to celebrate with me. Heartless people like you. Let end it here before it turn to bullying.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by eduora: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
You said your own mind as a president of zoo country.whether you likes it or not Nigerian must be divided.we are listening to your impostor's speech.a president without ambition
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Evii: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Icumsa45:

He should do us a favor and die, you will see the unity amongst Nigerians.

Hahahahahahahaha, my brother you're not far from the truth...kudos
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Memphitz357: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Why didn't you quote the whole post??
Hypocritical douchebag!!!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Tranquillity360: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
jditimiya:

If i leave to see my children children i will invite you to celebrate with me. Heartless people like you. Let end it here before it turn to bullying.
Don't cry yet.

You want something good for yourself but said what others thinks is good for them is evil/will never happen.

I no dey wish you evil,just stop wishing others contrary what they wish themselves.

I will glad and attend if you invite me in your grand children celebration.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Evii:

Hahahahahahahaha, my brother you're not far from the truth...kudos

Let it happen and watch all agitations die off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by orisa37: 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
slowice:

You are a fool for adding Biafra, a legit struggle for emancipation of a people to your terror list

For calling me a Fool, you shall face JUDGEMENT "NI ORUKO ODU-DU-IWA ASE".
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by endsarrrs(f): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
airminem:
Today is Birthday folks. Wish me happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by showafrica(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Savagecontents:
I have dissociate my self from nigeria.. am a stranger here.. have stop reciting the national anthem

Since... Anything Nigeria irritates
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Remain Indivisible No Matter Our Challenges by showafrica(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
oilyngbati:
Well said Mr president. Those who are against Nigeria’s unity should relocate to a different country, after all, Nigerians like to japa and go to where the food is done. They don’t believe in fixing anything, rather they want everything on a platter of gold.

Nigeria is a sovereign country and it’s the only country we have. I learnt my lesson having travelled around the world and now I have realized the importance of a homeland. Those wishing Nigeria evil shall reap that evil in a millionth fold, like hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu.

Blessed are those who bless Nigeria and cursed are those who curse Nigeria.

Ask yourself, what is the name of your country before 1914 if you say Nigeria is the only country you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election: "The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely" By Kashim Shettima / How Realistic Are Tinubu's Manifesto In Light Of Present Realities? / FG Hasn’t Fulfilled CNG Buses Conversion Promise – NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.