Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators (20583 Views)

NASS Leadership: Northern Senators Plot Against Zoning / 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Kingcalls: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

See what you have done with the power of authority you’ve been given. Last in everything, and to boot it all, a shithole country as your legacy.

It will never get to u people cos the little one that was given to u people, we hv seen the result.... the world wud hv collapsed totally if u people are given authority.... the devil is a woman

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up and come closer and closer and closer lemme squeeze you a bit.

When it comes to oppression of women, I noticed that all the tribes will unite, especially the Yorubas and the Igbos. You guys should explore that avenue. Maybe, just maybe, you guys will finally achieve the unity you are looking for by banding together to oppress the woman. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Well, I am a God god. Don’t know about you.
@ prophetfire,she's actually right, don't let her use something you might not know get the undue craftry advantage grin

I'm sure she get big yansh that she uses as well craftily grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Peace1993: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:

Should a man rape a woman in the Muslim north and doesn't have 5women to witness, her testimony is rendered weak against one male culprit

This bill definitely wouldn’t correct or have any effect on any aspects of the above Ruling. As it is strictly one of Sharia rulings regarding Zina which is adopted and being practiced in the region in question.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

@ prophetfire,she's actually right, don't let her use something you might not know get the undue craftry advantage grin

Sorry to disappoint you. I got big brains instead.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by prophetfire: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

. I didn't even answer her.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

When it comes to oppression of women, I noticed that all the tribes will unite, especially the Yorubas and the Igbos. You guys should explore that avenue. Maybe, just maybe, you guys will finally achieve the unity you are looking for by banding together to oppress the woman. wink wink

Shattap I'm neither Igbo nor yoruba,I'm Edo.

Now be a good girl and kiss me grin grin grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Sorry to disappoint you. I got big brains instead.
Sooo you gat small yansh,is that whatcha sayn?! grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AdedoyinO(f): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2021
2mNaira:

No, you are wrong.

Genesis 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

The wonan is the man's helper or assistant not his equal.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

You rule over your surbodinate.

Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Ephesians 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

People reverence their superior.

1 Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

The scripture you quoted is talking about sex. It saying that neither the man nor the wonan has the right to deny the other of sex. Look at it in the Amplified version.

1 Corinthians 7:4-5
[4]For the wife does not have [exclusive] authority and control over her own body, but the husband [has his rights]; likewise also the husband does not have [exclusive] authority and control over his body, but the wife [has her rights].
[5]Do not refuse and deprive and defraud each other [of your due marital rights], except perhaps by mutual consent for a time, so that you may devote yourselves unhindered to prayer. But afterwards resume marital relations, lest Satan tempt you [to sin] through your lack of restraint of sexual desire. [Exod. 19:15.]

Modified:
See also 1 Cor. 11: 3,5 below.

1 Corinthians 11:3,5
[3]But I want you to know and realize that Christ is the Head of every man, the head of a woman is her husband, and the Head of Christ is God.
[5]And any woman who [publicly] prays or prophesies (teaches, refutes, reproves, admonishes, or comforts) when she is bareheaded dishonors her head (her husband); it is the same as [if her head were] shaved.

I hope your know that the Genesis 3:16 that you quoted is actually a curse. A fallout of the sin of Adam and Eve and that was not God's original plan for them?

Moreso, all the scriptures you have quoted are majorly related to marriage and the home and so it applies only to a married man or woman in the confines of marriage, not in the workplace or society at large.

What about the unmarried men, whose head are they? Who should an unmarried woman submit to as her head?

When this issue of equal rights for women is being discussed, we are quick to lock it down on marriage relationship and the home mean while, what it seeks to address is more and equal civic rights for women.

It's only recently that Saudi Arabia allowed her women to start driving or even go to the stadium to watch games...how do these correlate to relationship between a man and his wife.
Many years ago, even in western countries women were not allowed to vote not to talk of being voted for but the situation is very different today.

Except you are going to give me a scripture that says clearly that the female gender is of less value than the male and so they cannot have equal rights.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Babastrong(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Leverage2021 post=108525132]It's always from their Quran, the killings, the injustice etc

“I will not support the passage of the bill until the word equality is removed. WHEN YOU BRING EQUALITY IT INFRINGES ON THE QURAN.”

Equality is Haram in Islam that's why even their just god still gives men 72 virgins and have nothing for women

Please help me ask them if equality isn't equity or did any body say they would cut men pricks to have equal holes as women[ Why you carry religion for head like this? Western religions( christianity or islam) is just a politics used to deceive people like you.]
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Starzo: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Northern women should stop birthing them, let’s see who’s more superior. Let the men and their Allah find another way to bring them into this world.
Without the sperm from the men, the women can get pregnant. So no child birth to either male or female children. Nobody wins.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Starzo: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Tell me what you think the the woman’s eggs are. Your doctrine is so far off. Do you know the woman is the one that passes all of her mitochondrial DNA to her children, both male and female. The woman can make sperm from her bone marrow and the sperm will swim to fertilize the egg, hence why you hear of virgin or immaculate conception.
And how many women have made sperm from the bone marrow and impregnated themselves.

Who even told you sperm comes from the bone marrow sef??

You be really mumu.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Starzo: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

If you also pass an electric current through the woman’s egg, the egg will start the process of cell division which eventually leads to a baby. No sperm needed. Can’t happen with the man’s sperm.
Oya pass electric through your egg and impregnate yourself. You're one of the dullest persons here, and that's saying something

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2021
All these things no concern me na grin. . .
I dnt like stressing my self in people's matter grin
its pathetic and borinq grin

Frowns cry cry
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
AdedoyinO:

I hope your know that the Genesis 3:16 that you quoted is actually a curse. A fallout of the sin of Adam and Eve and that was not God's original plan for them?

Moreso, all the scriptures you have quoted are majorly related to marriage and the home and so it applies only to a married man or woman in the confines of marriage, not in the workplace or society at large.

What about the unmarried men, whose head are they? Who should an unmarried woman submit to as her head?

When this issue of equal rights for women is being discussed, we are quick to lock it down on marriage relationship and the home mean while, what it seeks to address is more and equal civic rights for women.

It's only recently that Saudi Arabia allowed her women to start driving or even go to the stadium to watch games...how do these correlate to relationship between a man and his wife.
Many years ago, even in western countries women were not allowed to vote not to talk of being voted for but the situation is very different today.

Except you are going to give me a scripture that says clearly that the female gender is of less value than the male and so they cannot have equal rights.

Be very careful how you talk about God's Words and ordinances.

Read that Genesis very and understand.

All three involved in the garden of Eden received their punishment which still stands till this day.
Does the snake not craw on its belly today?
Doesn't the woman go through labor at childbirth?
Ain't the man,even the unmarried ones given priority over the woman worldwide?
Ain't the man above the woman in the world?

And worse of all, don't men hussle and hussle in life??!
Have those ordinances changed or stopped?!

That old serpent,as Bible calls him,is still going about deceiving people and feminists like you should be very careful not to be ready tools again in his hands in changing again what God has said and ordained.
Good luck with your journey and partnership o. grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Babastrong(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
If you want to know the level of immaturity and intolerance of most nairalanders. Throw religious topic to the front page.
you will see them saying.
guy1: Jesus is the way and if you don't believe him, you will abide in hell fire forever.
guy2: muhammad is the prophet of Allah and if you don't follow him, you will forever abide in hell fire.
but i want to tell you that this religions are political. Your ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY IS LIKE PDP AND APC, THAT HAVE LITTLE OR NO DIFFRENCE.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Starzo: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

If you also pass an electric current through the woman’s egg, the egg will start the process of cell division which eventually leads to a baby. No sperm needed. Can’t happen with the man’s sperm.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Ilaumoh(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are scum, and can never be equal to men.

The useless vagina senator olujimi is a jobless idiot.

What a ridiculous useless bill

Spits ...women are scum

I appreciate those Northern senators for this
Supported

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by mmsen: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2021
BigSarah:
Religious people will always want to practice the Anti people principles of their Religion ..

And shy away from the positivity of religion

There is nothing uniquely positive about religion.

Look at this thread, all the religious zealots are out in numbers to support this trash.

I'm glad when religious people expose their nyash to the world. Hopefully people will open their eyes.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Are you talking about the electricity invented by the MAN called Thomas Edison?
I dem call you fshBrn nah
grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=108548181][/quote]

Yes. In the Human Reproductive Cloning Act 2001, the Government outlined their position against the controversial technology. Reproductive cloning uses somatic cell nuclear transfer to create animals that are genetically identical. It involves the transfer of a nucleus from a donor adult cell to an egg that has had its nucleus removed. The egg is then treated with either chemicals or electric current, and if it begins to divide normally, it is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother, where it will develop. A classic example of that process is Dolly the sheep.

Under the proposed new legislation, that process could be allowed to create human clones. Regulations could allow a nucleus to be removed from an adult cell from a woman with mitochondrial disease and to be placed in a donor egg with healthy mitochondria, and from there a clone could be produced. In such a case, it would not have the healthy mitochondrial DNA from the second woman. That procedure, which would not involve fertilisation and would remove the need for a man, was suggested some time ago in a report in the British Medical Journal as a potential way to treat mitochondrial disease. Under the Bill, the protection previously provided against this procedure by the 2001 Act would no longer be in place, as that Act is abolished by clause 3(6) and schedule 8.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by 30naira: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Tell me what you think the the woman’s eggs are. Your doctrine is so far off. Do you know the woman is the one that passes all of her mitochondrial DNA to her children, both male and female. The woman can make sperm from her bone marrow and the sperm will swim to fertilize the egg, hence why you hear of virgin or immaculate conception.

Lollllll this is the most hilarious thing I have heard this year. cheesy grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Starzo: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

The world would be a much safer place without men.
You wouldn't even have a phone to be typing this nonsense without the inventions of men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Ilaumoh(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Supported becos from here na lesbianism bill them go want .. scumful individual
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
30naira:

Lollllll this is the most hilarious thing I have heard this year. cheesy grin

Yeah, keep laughing.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by helicoptarr: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Bandwagon effect.
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Judybash93(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

The Black woman is your God. Her womb is the only portal connected to the heavenlies where souls can come through to be birthed into this world. Why do you think she is so oppressed? You only oppress those more superior to you.
Women aren't superior to men and vice versa. We're just different
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Judybash93(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Starzo:

You wouldn't even have a phone to be typing this nonsense without the inventions of men
Preach
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Judybash93(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Yes. In the Human Reproductive Cloning Act 2001, the Government outlined their position against the controversial technology. Reproductive cloning uses somatic cell nuclear transfer to create animals that are genetically identical. It involves the transfer of a nucleus from a donor adult cell to an egg that has had its nucleus removed. The egg is then treated with either chemicals or electric current, and if it begins to divide normally, it is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother, where it will develop. A classic example of that process is Dolly the sheep.

Under the proposed new legislation, that process could be allowed to create human clones. Regulations could allow a nucleus to be removed from an adult cell from a woman with mitochondrial disease and to be placed in a donor egg with healthy mitochondria, and from there a clone could be produced. In such a case, it would not have the healthy mitochondrial DNA from the second woman. That procedure, which would not involve fertilisation and would remove the need for a man, was suggested some time ago in a report in the British Medical Journal as a potential way to treat mitochondrial disease. Under the Bill, the protection previously provided against this procedure by the 2001 Act would no longer be in place, as that Act is abolished by clause 3(6) and schedule 8.

And where would the genetic diversity come from?
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Eggxactly just like oga serpent snake-and-apple told eve in that beautiful garden!!!
Will you be a good girl now and come close lemme press you a bit
grin
Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by AfonjaConehead: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2021
kmcutez:

you are a mitochondrial element!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

you are a mitochondrial element!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

Mumu boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ndume: Daniel Bwala Is A Failed Lawyer & A Mad Dog. Tinubu Should Be Careful / Senate Approves UNILAG Renaming / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.