Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,748 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown (311 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / Yomi Casual's Wife, Grace Reacts To Claim Of Him Being 'Gay' / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown by Gistchannel: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Nigerian crossdresser James Brown has said that he does not see anything wrong with being Gay and also dislikes being labeled one.

In an interview with Hip TV, the dancer stated that he does not like being called gay because he has not declared his sexuality. According to him, being gay is not a crime or flaw.

Being gay is neither a crime nor a flaw. It’s about people’s lifestyles in other countries, as well as in the United States. “Being gay is not a crime, it’s not a bad thing. It’s people’s lifestyle abroad, in the U.S.I don’t like people labeling me g*y because I haven’t said it. Let me be the one to say it”. He said.

James Brown also spoke about his family and the relationship he has with his mother. He stated, “I talk to my dad, but I don’t talk to my mother. I won’t call her a wicked woman but she never cared about me. She sees my dad in me because they used to have this personal conflict.

So anytime I am always around her, she sees me as my dad and is always aggressive around me. Because of that, we don’t have a good relationship. I was traumatized growing up, I wanted to be loved by my parents despite their differences. I just wanted to be loved and be taken care of. I never had that. It got me depressed. My parent’s breakup traumatized me”.
https://www.gistchannel.com/2021/12/16/being-gay-is-not-a-crime-or-flaw-crossdresser-james-brown/

Re: Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown by Dorcmass(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Abi Feel free to cause trouble as this christmass is coming
Re: Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown by Olaoluwa112(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Saddest part of it is that, these useless things have official account on Facebook and co.

What's their usefulness in life, what's motivating about their existence.

O sad gan.
Re: Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown by Hashabiah: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2021
We don't need you to confirm your sexuality because we already know you are gay in mind and body
Re: Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown by joe54: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deranged cow.
Re: Being Gay Is Not A Crime Or Flaw – Crossdresser James Brown by lomprico(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
That's why u are HIV positive.

(1) (Reply)

OBO Davido, Cubana Chief Priest And Zubby Michael Set Asaba On Fire. See Davido' / P-Square's Peter Okoye Recovers From Illness; Ready For P-Square's Concert / Bobriski,asking The Oba To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.