Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,519 members, 7,911,284 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:51 AM

NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics (13486 Views)

Busload Of Narcotics Conveyed By Security Agents Intercepted Near Seme Border / NDLEA Declares Prophetess, Celebrity Couple, Wanted Over Seized Illicit Drugs / NDLEA Arrests Airport Cleaner Who Leads A Drug Syndicate, Recovers Narcotics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Zoogeria!!! Tueeeehhhh!!!
Do these idiots NDLEA even get court orders before they embark on this mess?
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by ViktorCash: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
They should check for skulls too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Eziest: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Potential health benefit of cannabis can be found in the link below;
https://www.jwu.edu/news/2021/09/7-potential-health-benefits-of-cannabis.html
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by techWriter5: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by gazza07(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol. He destroys all things, both the valuables! He has destroyed naira,nepa,v.a.t,pump price,house rent,food stiff prices,t.fares,taxes,interest rate,exchange rate. He threatened to destroyed Twitter,Facebook,insta,snapchat... Recently he threatened and wants to destroy dubai, u.k,canada, saudi arabia... Buhari ooo
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Tomek09(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
In addition to skull mining and organ harvesting business which Osun is known for grin grin
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by StreetFight: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
donprinyo:
Ignorance is a disease. go to Israel and see wonders the are doing with Cannabis. Only lazy brains destroys like buhari's.

So God's only beloved nation is cultivating and selling hard drugs that have destroyed millions of lives and destinies. I can't belief this.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Tomek09(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
ViktorCash:
They should check for skulls too grin
Enter Osun, I will personally mine ur skull for 25K. I need [owo, ego, kudi] like mad grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by chaloskyx: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
You are describing Osun State as one of the cannabis-producing states yet you are destroying cannibis farms werey!!!!!!!!!.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by donprinyo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
StreetFight:

So God's only beloved nation is cultivating and selling hard drugs that have destroyed millions of lives and destinies. I can't belief this.
You only limited to the knowledge available to you. my brother, get informed.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by yemmywesey(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Millimann:
Their mates are striving to be oil-producing states while they are struggling to be a cannabis-producing state.

Cannabis foreign exchange income is greater than crude oil.
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by yemmywesey(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cannabis sativa, the greatest creation from God after human being. The wisdom plant, that can cure cancer.
The greatest scent.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by calcal: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:
Ignorance is a disease. go to Israel and see wonders the are doing with Cannabis. Only lazy brains destroys like buhari's.

My back painkiller cream is made from cannabis and it's working fine.

Good morning zoo!

Destroy the farmlands, you will buy the cannabis from Isreal
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2021
StreetFight:

Same god that created mosquito that's killing millions every year. Think!
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Lucas4903: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2021
donprinyo:

So na only Buhari regime den start to dey destroy Cannabis.?
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by mountainrush101: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2021
I am grateful for life but life is inconsequential and meaningless if there is no one to help or you have no clue about how to go about life.

It's sad I am not with family and I am only squatting with married friends while my wife and 2 children have to move to my in-laws place.

I am frustrated and depresses as there is no help forthcoming for a recently jobless man like me, I have no means elsewhere and I already agreed on the ultimatum my host/ friend gave me to leave his premises by Dec 31.

I am fed up and anxious. I'm not able to sleep good and I have only been able to raise 15,000 out of the 48,000 for a room rent for my family.
I understand we all have responsibilities and priorities too, but kindly help in whatever way you can, with any token in this season of love and sharing. God bless

UBA...
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by muheeb01(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2021
See better source of income that will grow and boost the country economy and gdp....awon hypocrites oshi mtcheww

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...
Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
post=108557730:
SAY NO TO smoking IGBO recklessly.

It kills you before your time.

Leave smoking of igbos to the intellectuals that smoke it maturely and sleep. Then wake up to good things after good thinking and dream,
Igbo is not for the street urchins smoking it to rape, maim and kill.

Our kobo!

Corret man. I hail. Often I wonder whether our man Kongi has been partaking of the wonder weed all his life, given his imaginative prowess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Jakumo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
yemmywesey:
Cannabis sativa, the greatest creation from God after human being. The wisdom plant, that can cure cancer.
The greatest scent.

The aroma of some weed varieties are capable of making man pikin salivate in anticipation.

Mouthwatering flavors abound for cannabis due to selective breeding, ranging from lemon to strawberry to fresh coffee to orange flavors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics by Blessings2alfa: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) / 2 People Have Been Arrested Over ABSU Rape Case / BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.