Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,896 members, 7,949,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Should I Quit My Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Job (14498 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Oizee:
@ idowu116, all I can say is that, u should stay strong and learn to tolerate every unreasonable errands at ur working place, No Pain No Gain.
Don't quit if u don't have something better, some people are also wishing they could be in ur shoes right now....
Life is not easy generally now, endure bcuz even if you are not a cleaner, dis types of issues can still happen as long as there is someone above u in rank.
Oga motivator,you fit do am?
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
people talk anyhow to even the president of your country.

you that don't have anything yet is complaining.

you need to calm down.

if you are humble and meek, you will be getting enough tips through errands that you go for people.
i know a lot of cleaners that don't touch their salaries.

you can only leave that job if you get a better one.

you should be calming down
The president send DSS after his critics.Why will someone be insulting me for doing a favour?Is going for errand part of my job?
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Joysticks:
Na this same unecessary errand and insult I warn my female supervisor not to intimidate me because I worked as a kitchen assistant some years ago.I would be washing my plates and mopping the floor jeje which was my primary responsibilities she would be giving me other task to do.She would send me to switch on the generator when NEPA took the light,I would go and buy diesel, delivered food to customers houses and other tasks that were not my job.She even threatened to sack me upon all the extra jobs I did.I warned her ehn.She fear sef.Na so I take leave the stressful job.I just hate Nigeria.

There Is no SANE Person who hails from Poor Background who wouldn't HATE this Nation. It took me big time to realize "The Real Battle & THE BIGGEST PROBLEM Of This Nation Is Between THE PRIVILEGED & NON PRIVILEGED......
Re: Should I Quit My Job by tiger28: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
I will rather sell recharge card , sell items in traffic or get a small aboki-type kiosk to sell cigarette,sugar,mineral, seasonings,any SMALL items that ppl will need than to be taking transport to be receiving insults for less than 600 naira i day[comot the trasnport]. Gather some small money together and do this . It will also give you peace being your own boss sitting in your kiosk and making money.....nothing manual!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job by vickydevoka(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
people talk anyhow to even the president of your country.

you need to calm down.

if you are humble and meek, you will be getting enough tips through errands that you go for people.

you should be calming down
I think she's a lady that's y she's feeling de pain. Ladies don't absorb abuses o
Re: Should I Quit My Job by 360command: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:
Hello Everyone,am new here and I see the way people share opinion about what they are going through in life so I decided to share mine too.

This is a little bit long please bear with me.
Am a 22 year old undergraduate.I finished my secondary School in 2017 but couldn't further my education because my parents (father particularly) are financially down.

I didn't even attend my graduation party party because my dad refused to get me the clothes we chose to wear in my class.

So out of shame,I didn't attend the party and I haven't even collect my certificate and testimonial till today.

Later in November that year (finished school in September),I decided to start looking for a menial job so a friend helped me with work at a particular market in Lagos, where I wash shoe for shoe sellers.

I did this till 2020 in March before the Corona virus issue started.

So around December I resumed the work again till early April, this year.

A friend of my mom helped me get a job at a bank,to work as a cleaner.

All this while, my dad and mom had a serious fight and my dad stopped living with us.

My father is a stubborn and who fornicates and my mom is not happy with it.

So luckily,I got the job and I started working that same month, paid 25k.
With this 25k, a take transport everyday #400 (200 go,200 come)and I feed from it too.i give my mum 5,000 from it too but am not happy and comfortable with it because before the month ends I end up having nothing, trekking to work and have not to eat talk less of saving to further my education.

Working as a cleaner, people use to take advantage of me a lot and a person,I have studied my nature well.I don't like people sending me on errands,I hate it but that is the nature of the job.

People take me for granted, some abuse me then I would cry and wish I never existed.

Sometimes I think of committing sucide but I later do keep my cool.I am an introvert but I have decided to start talking back at people and refusing to answer their message but am scared I might loose my job even though am not happy with the job.

Am also thinking of stopping the job myself but am scared of poverty.

I don't want to go back to the shoe washing job too because it is too stressful and I get sick when doing it

Please what should I do

if you can wash shoe, do cleaning job, go on errands, etc. You are better off, finding a business of your own.

Go and buy an umbrella stand, buy camping gas, buy noodles, buy bread and start selling on the road. You will make more than 25k and still get your dignity.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
[s]people talk anyhow to even the president of your country.

you need to calm down.

you should be calming down[/s]

Mumu talk, Is he enjoying the PRIVILEGE your mumu president Is enjoying? You think your president knows about your existence or gives a fvck about you or what you think lol. Even your Counsellor doesn't even want to know or care how you feel about him. People who are living and enjoying the best of their life at the expense of the gullible and helpless masses. I'm not surprised though. Describing what you are and you reason Is Just a waste of my Time.....
Re: Should I Quit My Job by VicM6: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:
Hello Everyone,am new here and I see the way people share opinion about what they are going through in life so I decided to share mine too.

Am a 22 year old undergraduate.I finished my secondary School in 2017 but couldn't further my education because my parents (father particularly) are financially down.

I didn't even attend my graduation party party because my dad refused to get me the clothes we chose to wear in my class.

So out of shame,I didn't attend the party and I haven't even collect my certificate and testimonial till today.

Later in November that year (finished school in September),I decided to start looking for a menial job so a friend helped me with work at a particular market in Lagos, where I wash shoe for shoe sellers.

All this while, my dad and mom had a serious fight and my dad stopped living with us.

With this 25k, a take transport everyday #400 (200 go,200 come)and I feed from it too.i give my mum 5,000 from it too but am not happy and comfortable with it because before the month ends I end up having nothing, trekking to work and have not to eat talk less of saving to further my education.

Working as a cleaner, people use to take advantage of me a lot and a person,I have studied my nature well.I don't like people sending me on errands,I hate it but that is the nature of the job.

People take me for granted, some abuse me then I would cry and wish I never existed.

Sometimes I think of committing sucide but I later do keep my cool.I am an introvert but I have decided to start talking back at people and refusing to answer their message but am scared I might loose my job even though am not happy with the job.

I don't want to go back to the shoe washing job too because it is too stressful and I get sick when doing it

Please what should I do

Firstly, na person wey get mind dey think of suicide or commit suicide.
Now back to business.........
Bro, hustle ur hustle dey go jeje.....one day food go done.

Na buhari put us for where we dey today
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Powersurge: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

My advice for u.
1. Save money and buy a mini laptop.

2. Learn digital skills

3. Be deliberate about your life.

4. Tell people that you know can help you ur need for another job.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by peeps4u: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
My advice might be odd.

Education might be out of plan for now since there is no financial wherewithal for that. What You need now is job with a better earning where you can save and move to something better.

If You can get one, do okada riding business, give yourself target and save up to start a business or something you wanna do next.

You may relocate to another state if lagos isn't conducive for that.

Good luck to you.

Idowu116:

Please what should I do

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why don't you learn a artisan trade

From 2017 to 2020 you don waste time fa

If you learn aluminium, furniture etc you for don reach milestone

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Is just for you to get some money and start your own small business working for people no pay I have been in that shoe before. Maybe learn a something like baking, sewing etc. Be doing it small small I believe it will grow from it try to save like daily contribution my dear leave school matter some people have graduated for the pass ten years and more no job what is now the use of the certificate even abroad them no dey ask for your certificate to work.
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Never, as long as you live, give anyone power over you, keep control over all that you do; don`t let anything stain your reputation.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116 I don't usually comment, but consider this my response a blessing.

Your salary is not actually N25,000 but N15,000. Transport fare from your residence to your workplace is N400 X 25 working days = N10,000 every month. Many make this mistake thinking their "salary" is their earnings. That salary (minus expenses required to do the work/get to the workplace), however, is their true salary (NET earnings).

If I was your mentor, here are 5 things I would recommend you to do AND KEEP DOING

1. Track your expenses.
This requires you to sit down and write out every damn things you're spending your N15,000 naira on every month. You can use Google docs app on your phone or any other note taking app.

Here's a glimpse of what an expense tracking would look like and should contain.
a) Stipend for Mom= N5,000
b) Food expenses (eating out I guess) = ??
c) Data = ??
d) Call Card = ??
e) Entertainment = ??
f) Miscellaneous expenses (those things you never consider, but they come up and needs money) = ??

2. Reduce Your Expenses.
If I were you, I will look for ways to reduce expenses in the above areas. Don't say it's not possible; It is. Let me briefly show you how.

#1: Transport fare: Would taking bus instead of bike save you at least 200 from your daily T.fare expenses? That will be N100 go; N100 come. Or can you trek instead of using transportation? Well, you might get sick, so I wouldn't highly recommend that. Or do you know someone with a two or four wheeler that can lift you to work every day? That person could be one of your bank staff, a neighbor that plies the same route as you every day. These ideas alone should be enough for you to think outside of the box.

Action Plan 1: Find a way to cut down your Transport expenses to N5,000 (from N10,000) or Zero.

#2: Mom's Stipend: See Idowu, putting your mom on monetary support of N5,000 every month shows how kind and wonderful a son you are. But note, no dey do pass yourself (think Kiss Daniel's song). Since you're 22, I guess you're still living with your mom. So, giving her 1/3 of your actual salary (profit) is understandable. At least, she will add that to what she uses to run and maintain the house. This leads me to the next point I want to make on this part.

Is your mom working? Is it a must you give your mom that much every month (I would never advise you to stop giving her, but try to cut it down). So, can you reduce it to maybe N2,000 or N1,000? Let her know the reason for the change - I will tell you later. If she's truly a mother, she'll understand and support you.

Action Plan 2: Reduce the amount you give your mom every month.

#3: Food expenses: From your writeup, I'm thinking you're the type that eat out. If that's correct, you need correct slap, honestly. For this economy, you dey eat out without being financially buoyant

Try eating at home and going to work with some homemade food, which you can take for lunch. If I were you in this case, I wouldn't even consider lunch. If I can get breakfast and dinner, I will be content and thankful.

Granted, there would be days, you'll see Gala, Groundnut, Beverages, and other stuff seducing you (things I called entertainments earlier). It's actually good to fall into their temptations some not all the times. Also, you'll need to subscribe your device for data connection, buy airtime, and take care of little, little miscellaneous expenses. For all of these, budget N5,000 . It will be hard as you'll be living on less, but it's doable.

Action Plan 3: CUT DOWN YOUR EXPENSES.

3. SAVETO INVEST, NOT TO SPEND OOOO.
If you do all these actionable plans, you should have at least N8,000 to N10,000 for savings every month. For example, 5,000 from T.fare; maybe 3k from Mom stipends; and perhaps 2k from other spending categories. As I promised earlier, tell your Mom that you need to save. She should understand and support you if she's truly a mother. "Person no dey use entire mouth talk"

Action Plan for this part: Take Out Your Savings from your salary first (FIRST OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) and lock it somewhere. If I were you, I would use Piggyvest. More specifically, PIggyvest's safelock feature. It's like a fixed deposit offered by your traditional banks. Benefit? This will enable you not to touch your savings even if your financial word is "crumbling" and you need some cash to save it. You gerri? If you don't gerrit, 4girl abourit.

4. Look for ways to increase your income or earning power.
This could be achieved through networking. Mingle with and tell people you think might be able to help you get a better job. Being social a bit (you better dump that introvert thing) and nice with people will go a long way to help your ministry.

Here's one secret: Don't go about asking people only about JOB alone oooo. Use style to pry information out of people when appropriate about businesses you can start with low capital. Trust me, there are businesses you can start with N50,000 - N100,000. Especially if you're in Lagos, you'll get business that you can start with as low as N50,000 and will be making decent profits. Even if you're not in Lagos, still do your research.

There are cool business ideas that requires small startup capital. It's just that many Nigerians no just dey share update. Most of us have the I must be the only one making it mentality. And see what that mentality has brought upon us? Well, that's another topic for another day.

And God's willing, when you find that business worth investing on, go to your separated funds (savings) to fund the business. BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, be careful and don't rush into any business anyhow so you don't lose your capital.

5. Stay Away From Girlfriend Things for now.
Airtime to say I love you to your girlfriend, recharge cards gifts to the G.F, and other mumu funds you'll be sending for her birthdays, hairstyles, and the like will set you back financially and would not let you follow these steps and reach your goals fast.

Similarly, stay away from sex. Many (not all) females have been used by ritualists of all sorts. Don't let one ritualist be taping your star through sex with their unsuspecting victims.

If you need more clarifications, ask here instead of sending a direct message. Not only you, but many people seeing this will benefit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Hkff: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Should I Quit My Job by smile4kenn(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Galaxyroyp:
Idowu116 I don't usually comment, but consider this my response a blessing.

Your salary is not actually N25,000 but N15,000. Transport fare from your residence to your workplace is N400 X 25 working days = N10,000 every month. Many make this mistake thinking their "salary" is their earnings. That salary (minus expenses required to do the work/get to the workplace), however, is their true salary (NET earnings).

If I was your mentor, here are 5 things I would recommend you to do AND KEEP DOING

1. Track your expenses.
This requires you to sit down and write out every damn things you're spending your N15,000 naira on every month. You can use Google docs app on your phone or any other note taking app.

Here's a glimpse of what an expense tracking would look like and should contain.
a) Stipend for Mom= N5,000
b) Food expenses (eating out I guess) = ??
c) Data = ??
d) Call Card = ??
e) Entertainment = ??
f) Miscellaneous expenses (those things you never consider, but they come up and needs money) = ??

2. Reduce Your Expenses.
If I were you, I will look for ways to reduce expenses in the above areas. Don't say it's not possible; It is. Let me briefly show you how.

#1: Transport fare: Would taking bus instead of bike save you at least 200 from your daily T.fare expenses? That will be N100 go; N100 come. Or can you trek instead of using transportation? Well, you might get sick, so I wouldn't highly recommend that. Or do you know someone with a two or four wheeler that can lift you to work every day? That person could be one of your bank staff, a neighbor that plies the same route as you every day. These ideas alone should be enough for you to think outside of the box.

Action Plan 1: Find a way to cut down your Transport expenses to N5,000 (from N10,000) or Zero.

#2: Mom's Stipend: See Idowu, putting your mom on monetary support of N5,000 every month shows how kind and wonderful a son you are. But note, no dey do pass yourself (think Kiss Daniel's song). Since you're 22, I guess you're still living with your mom. So, giving her 1/3 of your actual salary (profit) is understandable. At least, she will add that to what she uses to run and maintain the house. This leads me to the next point I want to make on this part.

Is your mom working? Is it a must you give your mom that much every month (I would never advise you to stop giving her, but try to cut it down). So, can you reduce it to maybe N2,000 or N1,000? Let her know the reason for the change - I will tell you later. If she's truly a mother, she'll understand and support you.

Action Plan 2: Reduce the amount you give your mom every month.

#3: Food expenses: From your writeup, I'm thinking you're the type that eat out. If that's correct, you need correct slap, honestly. For this economy, you dey eat out without being financially buoyant

Try eating at home and going to work with some homemade food, which you can take for lunch. If I were you in this case, I wouldn't even consider lunch. If I can get breakfast and dinner, I will be content and thankful.

Granted, there would be days, you'll see Gala, Groundnut, Beverages, and other stuff seducing you (things I called entertainments earlier). It's actually good to fall into their temptations some not all the times. Also, you'll need to subscribe your device for data connection, buy airtime, and take care of little, little miscellaneous expenses. For all of these, budget N5,000 . It will be hard as you'll be living on less, but it's doable.

Action Plan 3: CUT DOWN YOUR EXPENSES.

3. SAVETO INVEST, NOT TO SPEND OOOO.
If you do all these actionable plans, you should have at least N8,000 to N10,000 for savings every month. For example, 5,000 from T.fare; maybe 3k from Mom stipends; and perhaps 2k from other spending categories. As I promised earlier, tell your Mom that you need to save. She should understand and support you if she's truly a mother. "Person no dey use entire mouth talk"

Action Plan for this part: Take Out Your Savings from your salary first (FIRST OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) and lock it somewhere. If I were you, I would use Piggyvest. More specifically, PIggyvest's safelock feature. It's like a fixed deposit offered by your traditional banks. Benefit? This will enable you not to touch your savings even if your financial word is "crumbling" and you need some cash to save it. You gerri? If you don't gerrit, 4girl abourit.

4. Look for ways to increase your income or earning power.
This could be achieved through networking. Mingle with and tell people you think might be able to help you get a better job. Being social a bit (you better dump that introvert thing) and nice with people will go a long way to help your ministry.

Here's one secret: Don't go about asking people only about JOB alone oooo. Use style to pry information out of people when appropriate about businesses you can start with low capital. Trust me, there are businesses you can start with N50,000 - N100,000. Especially if you're in Lagos, you'll get business that you can start with as low as N50,000 and will be making decent profits. Even if you're not in Lagos, still do your research.

There are cool business ideas that requires small startup capital. It's just that many Nigerians no just dey share update. Most of us have the I must be the only one making it mentality. And see what that mentality has brought upon us? Well, that's another topic for another day.

And God's willing, when you find that business worth investing on, go to your separated funds (savings) to fund the business. BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, be careful and don't rush into any business anyhow so you don't lose your capital.

5. Stay Away From Girlfriend Things for now.
Airtime to say I love you to your girlfriend, recharge cards gifts to the G.F, and other mumu funds you'll be sending for her birthdays, hairstyles, and the like will set you back financially and would not let you follow these steps and reach your goals fast.

Similarly, stay away from sex. Many (not all) females have been used by ritualists of all sorts. Don't let one ritualist be taping your star through sex with their unsuspecting victims.

If you need more clarifications, ask here instead of sending a direct message. Not only you, but many people seeing this will benefit.

nice one

https://gist.am/question/should-i-quit-my-job
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Coolgent(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

I knew exactly what you are passing through cos i have passed through a very bumpy roads, but keep moving Success will be yours.
Try as much as you can to collect your result/certificate.
Look for any type of work aside cleaning, if possible save little amount to start personal business.
Enroll into part time National Diploma.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by cherryCola: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

This might not make sense for an average man.

You are getting fvcked up not because they are not paying you well, but because you are not paying your self well.

This leads to another question, how can I pay my self when I am working for someone.

Your problem is not enough money but money management,
Even if you get ten jobs it won't still solve the problem.

The mystery of wealth by: cherryCola wink
Re: Should I Quit My Job by cherryCola: 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

Kid jobs put people into poverty,
They don't save people from poverty.

They are simply buying your youthful age in other words bribing you to forget about your future or goals.
If you think am lying run to Google and check any billionaire that made it to the Forbes list working for people (company).

I will leave you with this, "If you want to get rich, mind your own business" smiley.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by cherryCola: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
peeps4u:
My advice might be odd.

Education might be out of plan for now since there is no financial wherewithal for that. What You need now is job with a better earning where you can save and move to something better.

If You can get one, do okada riding business, give yourself target and save up to start a business or something you wanna do next.

You may relocate to another state is lagos isn't conducive for that.

Good luck to you.

Truth be told, if I was born in Lagos,
I would have been a multi millionaire (in naira) at the age of 20.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by copyrites: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why do you have to give your mom 5k every month from a 20k salary as a 22 year old guy? You can't prosper if you continue to do this. If your mom and dad are unable to live up to their responsibility at this age, it is not your job to feed two adults with complete limbs until you're financially Okay! Please go out there and break free. That's the first step. At 22, you should be under your parents roof, receiving school fees and feeding money. You're a child, not a parent.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Just stay there for now, you can keep looking for better options, just take the job serious and God will provide for you.
Just know no situation lasts forever.
Morning always comes after the night.
Take care dear
Re: Should I Quit My Job by ziondaughter247: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

My dear, I totally understand you. I even went through worse as a graduate from people I have worked with. I understand the fear of poverty and not finding anything doing. Believe me. But God has lifted me beyond my wildest imagination because I cried out from the depths of my heart when I saw all the humiliation and lack I was passing through. My experience has made me know that there's truly a God in heaven. All he wants is for you to call unto him and pour out your heart, if you are truly tired of your situation. Infact, i am now very sympathetic to people who work low level jobs like yours because I know what it is to be humiliated on a job simply because they feel you have no choice. Nigerians are good at taking advantage of people who they perceive as lower than them.

One day I will tell my story of grass to grace and even write a book about it. All I can tell you do is to remain strong and steadfast. I can't advice you to leave or stay, you alone know that answer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job by sugarlyn: 1:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Be humble
Pride is before fall. Beg God to give you a humble heart and to help you love your job.
Don't take people abusive words to heart.
Let it go so that your heart will be free and not heavy and swollen.
Las las, appreciate the gift of life.
You just started working and your salary will increase from time to time.
Learn to be nice to people and always smile so that the staff can be happy with you and dash you something.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Akosxxx(m): 4:18am On Dec 24, 2021
This is heart shattering!
This is heart breaking.
Be hopeful my friend, do what you can while because this is life and in an instant, tables turn.
Life is a mystery my friend and no one knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Ruskydube: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

My sincere advice....DONT QUIT YOUR JOB....the truth is everyone would talk dirty about your job ( hes a cleaner dont mind him and all stuffs )but no one would give u a dime ....

DONT QUIT YOUR JOB ....i repeat ... i made that mistake in 2014 ( was working in a school ...my salary was #9000...) was frustrated and decided to quit ...omo Sapa hold me no b small...

You don't know what frustration is yet ...

Once you quit your job ...your mindset would be down, people around u won't value u any longer ( dz is because you would be around most of the time) Even nairalanders wouldn't give u a dime when u come online begging..

My brother continue working there...and keep praying to God for guidance and grace ...

Stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job by Obiorahpcfg: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

Start pap business and see wonders. Go borrow money for three measures and start. You will never neglect anyone u see doing it. Start it as a graduate, very neat and well packaged. Supply to banks, offices, schools etc. Omoh! U go thank me later. Be a boss of ur own. I just bought a car from it to be using for my delivering. It's a biz,u can start wt N2k capital. Start selling in ur neighborhood first. Hmmm people dt will laugh at u, will see ur achievement later.
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Integrafamoo: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

Look for POS business
Re: Should I Quit My Job by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Idowu116:

Please what should I do

You have answered the question I wanted to ask.

Every job has a price. You are paying the price for your N25k.

I know how the bank toilet looks like. You can eat in it.

If you wash public toilet, you will understand.

Keep your job. When you go home make yourself happy with music.

The N5,000 you are giving your mum is your monthly savings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Paying Contract Job Or State Civil Service: Which Should I Choose? / HR Said I'm Successful In All The Interviews But No Offer Yet. / Interswitch Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.