Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,518 members, 7,951,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? (645 Views)

Describe Beaf In 2 Words / Beaf Is Back! / Banning Of Beaf, Rhino5dm, Aisha And Others Unnecessary, Illogical Or Autocratic?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by hakanai(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2011
Beaf please come back to us.Its not only election campaign you were good at and azz licking but you made us understand why GEJ is important to us.You made us see how SS people think with regards to others and how GEJ is handling different national issues.We need you more than ever!Please come back to us if you are watching. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by enyojo(f): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2011
Mix multitudes,
They praised the Lord in the day, and shouted crucify him at night!
They shout at Bank'Ole in the morning, the cry 'Release him' at night.
They call for Beaf's head during elections, after election, they beg him to return.

Beaf is very much on nairaland under other IDs.

[size=15pt]Moderator, please delete this thread!!![/size]
Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by rasputinn(m): 11:40am On Jun 14, 2011
@ Enyojo

Loosen up will ya?
What's wrong with what haka just posted?if you must ask for a thread to be deleted,you MUST show us how it has violated the forum rules and not just because it's not in sync with your anti-establishment posture

@ haka
You have shown that you're a realist and very pragmatic,I give you my fedora hat salute
Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by enyojo(f): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
rasputinn:

@ Enyojo
Loosen up will ya?
What's wrong with what haka just posted?if you must ask for a thread to be deleted,you MUST show us how it has violated the forum rules and not just because it's not in sync with your anti-establishment posture

@ haka
You have shown that you're a realist and very pragmatic,I give you my fedora hat salute

There is a thread on this joker called BEAF already.
So why open another caricaturistic thread?

Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by Rhino5dm: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
Beaf has been shot by some unknown gun men in a very brutal manner that left his neighbourhood wondering what could have warranted such heartless murder.
Though still sketchy. . .I hope his gone.
Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by adejoro76: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
Look with rimmed glasses and thou shalt find Beaf
Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by joeyfire(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Beaf has been shot by some unknown gun men in a very brutal manner that left his neighbourhood wondering what could have warranted such heartless murder.
Though still sketchy. . .I hope his gone.

Thats just nasty.
Re: Beaf! Where Is He? Nl We Want To Know? by OAM4J: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2011

(1)

Single Mom Selling Handwritten Obama Letter To Avoid Eviction (watch) / Large Quantity Of Sugar For Sale / Does The Army Have The Right To Collect Land From Legal Owner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.