Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 (424 Views)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY AFTER INVESTING JUST SMALL $31 / *i Thought It Was A Joke Until I Started Earning* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by Totino16: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Website where u can invest as little as N17,200 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 65k monthly with just your N17,200 investment. Even if you don't know anything about mining of crypto, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=ad102a
Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by Totino16: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Weekends are best for earning more. Do well to join us on our group and start earning daily with lots of payment proof on the group.
HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS
Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by clydecarson(m): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Scammer
Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by Femolacaster(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Totino16:
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Website where u can invest as little as N17,200 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 65k monthly with just your N17,200 investment. Even if you don't know anything about mining of crypto, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=ad102a
You'll never die well bastàrd scammer, ōloriburuku

Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by capitalR: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Femolacaster:

How e take scam you,i was in the group before e comot me for the group ooooo cos say i no meet up with the payment
Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by capitalR: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Femolacaster:

C proof
Na different name e sent me

Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by Femolacaster(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
capitalR:

How e take scam you,i was in the group before e comot me for the group ooooo cos say i no meet up with the payment
Had it been u paid the money too, he would still have removed you. That bástard has up to 4 different numbers on the yeye group. He will post that people should hurry and pay, then reply with another number that he has paid.

Congrats, you're smart enough not to fall for his scam.
Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by Femolacaster(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
That's not actually his real name,the only uses innocent POS operators. Fõols
Re: THIS IS HOW I STARTED EARNING $120 MONTHLY WITH JUST $31 by capitalR: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Femolacaster:

Had it been u paid the money too, he would still have removed you. That bástard has up to 4 different numbers on the yeye group. He will post that people should hurry and pay, then reply with another number that he has paid.

Congrats, you're smart enough not to fall for his scam.
He will soon be nabbed

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over 10k On MTN Engauge / Looking For Business To Start? Try This! / Corelminer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.