Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (30438 Views)

IGP Holds Virtual Meeting With Protest Organisers, Falana And Adegboruwa. / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Mandesz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Balistic4:

you can't even express yourself without committing strange grammatical blunders, yet you dare to quote me and type rubbish. I bet you're typing from a borrowed scrapped phone under a dilapidated mud house.

After looking at your profile, I discovered that I wasted my time quoting fool like you
U got it right! When I'm quoting a nonentity I don't border to read again to pick out grammatical errors and keyboard autocorrections, I just let u identify with yo senselessness.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sigidi Fe se ere ete
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sonofElElyon: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Her revelation may be helpful in the long run and ensure justice for all.

"Investigative journalist" provides no shred of evidence... She was not an eye witness to the events, she didn't speak with the late Sylvester and has not told us how she came about her "hypothesis".. on the other hand, Sylvester's dad reported what he directly was told by Sylvester... The police also have made some arrests based on their investigation...
Lastly, assuming but not conceding that kemi olunloyo is right, how does a 12 year old boy resist pressure from his seniors who had earlier been reported to the school authorities by his sister for bullying him
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sonofanarchy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kingmena:
get your facts well, she has never been a doctor but a pharmacist
why the is she using Dr.? Get Sense before you quote
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Babinski: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nokio1:
Dairy of a mad doctor turned self acclaimed journalist! Tueh

You only need to read the expose by Hundeyin on Kemi to know how much of a fraud the woman is. She never had any Doctorate neither was she a Medical Doctor.

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/how-to-spoof-an-entire-career-the?r=p0z0&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&s=08

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by teepain: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
McEphiks:

Since when does a 12 years old kid have the legal right to sign a document?

You're trying to sound smart but you're not.

Is cultism an organisation, if no, why then should a document not recognised by the constitution or law of the federal republic give the prerogative of his murder to the suspects

Be critical in your thinking.

Like seriously, I don't understand the ranting of those supporting Kemi's argument. So, if someone agrees that a person should kill him or her, then the would-be killer can escape culpability by pleading that the person signed a document agreeing to be killed? That is some stupid argument from Kemi and her crew.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
teepain:

Like seriously, I don't understand the ranting of those supporting Kemi's argument. So, if someone agrees that a person should kill him or her, then the would-be killer can escape culpability by pleading that the person signed a document agreeing to be killed? That is some stupid argument from Kemi and her crew.

The point you are missing is that if this was a cult initiation gone wrong, then it may not fly as a murder case.

Motive is very important.

If it can be established that it was an initiation gone wrong, then how can you say the motive of the suspects was to murder Sylvester?

Their motive would be certainly to merely initiate him, not to MURDER him.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by ddeola: 3:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Sorry, if you are still taking dis lady serious. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by teepain: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The point you are missing is that if this was a cult initiation gone wrong, then it may not fly as a murder case.

Motive is very important.

If it can be established that it was an initiation gone wrong, then how can you say the motive of the suspects was to murder Sylvester?

Their motive would be certainly to merely initiate him, not to MURDER him.

I perfectly understand your point. And I do understand the kite that the defence counsels and parents of the accused students are flying.

I can see that they are preparing the ground for a general defence hoping to build their case around "consent defence" otherwise known as the defence of volenti non fit injuria.

However, for the defence of volenti non fit injuria to succeed the act of the defendants must not be unlawful or illegal. Hence, the court will have to decide if the actions of the young men at initiating Sylvester into a secret cult was lawful.

Again, if the reported news of Sylvester having earlier reported the some of the boys for bullying is anything to go by, then it may be argued by prosecution that his earlier report signified lack of consent.

May justice be done in any case.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by McEphiks(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2021
teepain:

Very stupid argument bro
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by TheGift: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Her revelation may be helpful in the long run and ensure justice for all.

I don’t get! Are you saying what she said is the truth?

Are you saying Nigerians are too emotional after saying what she said was insensitive and inhuman?

There is no justification for Kemi’s statement, especially as she apparently has mental health issues.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by atiku07(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2021
TheGift:

I don’t get! Are you saying what she said is the truth?

Are you saying Nigerians are too emotional after saying what she said was insensitive and inhuman?

There is no justification for Kemi’s statement, especially as she apparently has mental health issues.

Kindly drop emotions please if it is true late sylvester signed a document then there is no case what should be done is invite kemi to provide her evidence simple.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by TheGift: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
atiku07:

Kindly drop emotions please if it is true late sylvester signed a document then there is no case what should be done is invite kemi to provide her evidence simple.

Emotions are part of what makes Human.

Not being emotional is not the same as being emotionless.

Even if what She says is true, what exactly is the point of the statement? Did He sign a document to be murdered as part of His initiation? Even if He did, does it justify the actions of those who carried out the act? IF you or Kemi’s Son was killed in a school, would you be ok with it, just because He agreed to an initiation?

No matter how you slice it Kemi’s allegation was needless, pointless and “emotionless”. Especially as the child is not alive to defend Himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.