Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,062 members, 7,916,103 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:26 PM

What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller (1050 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Kayzcarter: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am 6ft tall and I don't want to get taller again.
What can I do to maintain my height or even get shorter cry cry cry
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Hashabiah: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ask Akin and Pawpaw. They will tell you immediately

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Ebubechuwku(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kayzcarter:

Use knife cut your head, grin grin grin grin grin you go come down straight.... you won't be tall again....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by psucc(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
This reminds me of one event during my secondary school days.

A boy, Ekanem was short. A good semblance of his father. The father had a little cash and Job wanted to cash in so he called Ekanem and told him that there is a medicine that will make him grow. Ekanem was very happy and was paying Job N20 everyday for a single Aspirin tablet.

It went on for over 2 months when it was discovered.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Short people dey complain say them short.
Tall people dey complain say them tall.
Wetin humans want sef??
Confused world.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by WibusJaga: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2021

As you go about your daily activities, always carry at least 10litres Gerican of water on your head. Do this for at least 3months.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
While short boys are craving to be tall...
Quit eating beans and okpa
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Kayzcarter: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

As you go about your daily activities, always carry at least 10litres Gerican of water on your head. Do this for at least 3months.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by yanabasee2: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
The height you should be proud of....

Do you know what people with good heights are gaining? They get easy attention unlike Tonto Dike....

If you get brain add .. having a job will be very easy... When you go for job interview... na the extra ordinary person with good heights always come in for their ticked boxes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by James4358(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sorry bro! Its nature, there's nothing u gonna do abt it. Just get a carrier in basketball, u gonna love it!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by cherishmichael: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Some people are just foolish and ungrateful, if he was short to lizard level na, he would have been asking for height, but he's okay na and be running his toilet he calls a mouth, rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Pauldollars(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kayzcarter:

Be grateful to God. You won't grow too tall
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by richmond500: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

Use knife cut your head, grin grin grin grin grin you go come down straight.... you won't be tall again....
I swear, he is 6ft tall, if he cut him head, he will be 6ft below
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by BigDawsNet: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Eat beans 5 times a week
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Deicide: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Too much height can be bad but 6ft is not that bad na. I should also add that tell people are more successful that short people on average.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Lightway: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kayzcarter:

How old are you
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Lightway: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
yanabasee2:
The height you should be proud of....

Do you know what people with good heights are gaining? They get easy attention unlike Tonto Dike....

If you get brain add .. having a job will be very easy... When you go for job interview... na the extra ordinary person with good heights always come in for their ticked boxes...

Lies
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Southernigbo: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
when I was much younger I once felt my height was too much but now I feel cool about it and when ever I come across any guy taller I feel kind of dwarfed
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by worldclass68(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
When I was in secondary school, I even prayed to God that he should make me shorter..I was the tallest in the class.... cry

But now I even wish i tall pass this one seff...184cm.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Freelane33(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Or the other way round grin. Reverse psychology grin
Kayzcarter:
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by LikeAking: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
I get one medcine like that, e fit elp u.

Send me a msg.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by Originalsly: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm.... 6ft and you are too tall. Why live amongst dwarfs? I'm 6'3" and considered ordinary tall. I just hope you not trying to reduce the height difference between you and some girl that you love soooo much.
Re: What Can I Do To Stop Getting Taller by nosleep: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
masterbation kill growth. start masturbating you will never tall. try it and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? / What Is Eating Your Money? / How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.