Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,162 members, 7,950,003 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? (3268 Views)

I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? / Help !!! I Barely last 30 Seconds In Bed, What Do I Do? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys,
Please let’s put aside the problem we are generally facing in the country and kindly help a brother here.

I have this new girl and we will be meeting for the first time this week after a lot of sex talk and chat. All of a sudden this girl started questioning my s*x ability and even asked if I could last an hour.

See the chat below:

I had to cover the name for security reasons, it might be someone you know�.

Guys, I can’t lose this bet, pls help a brother��. I will be in the comment section

She Promised To Give Me 200K If I Can Last An Hour With Her – What Can I Use?

1 Like

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by fourboys: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
U are digging ur grave man embarassed embarassed embarassed

16 Likes

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
That will be impossible kiss

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here grin

2 Likes

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Dagger111(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Very possible.... use Velum 5 and die after 2hrs romp of sex. Jst let ur love ones knw you are going on a suicide mission.

7 Likes

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by illicit(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Use ur sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by AgricMaster: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Hello guys,
Please let’s put aside the problem we are generally facing in the country and kindly help a brother here.

I have this new girl and we will be meeting for the first time this week after a lot of sex talk and chat. All of a sudden this girl started questioning my s*x ability and even asked if I could last an hour.

See the chat below:

Guys, I can’t lose this bet, pls help a brother��. I will be in the comment section
your new girl is

ika

1 Like

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Bundle002(m): 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by devilmaycry: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:
That will be impossible kiss

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here grin
I d last an hr plus...so wat u saying bro?
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by marvellously(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's easy, use bitter cola, about 10mims before u go
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Testimony1988(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm, you don't want to see next year abi, you want me to advice you how you will commit sin, I won't do that.

1 Like

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by efficiencie(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
EkiranAlexmedia:
Hello guys,

See the chat below:

Guy a word of caution. I have a couple of "What ifs" for you. What if she is an agent looking to harvest your sperm? What if she is carrying magun and she needs you to help her remove it at the expense of your life? What if she is the sex starved wife of a former SARS officer? What if she has a disease and she is on a revenge mission to wreck as many masculine idiots as possible? What if she needs your soul for ritual? What if she needs the glory or aura on your life? What if she is pregnant and she needs to dump it on your sorry ass? What if she needs you to get her pregnant so that she can dump it on an unfortunate man somewhere? What if the 200,000 is the price of your life? What if you get the thing that you will use and that thing raises your blood pressure during sex to levels so fatal that you develop a stroke and head straight to hell where demons are expecting your arrival for the slapping competition? Dude don't let your rod lead you to the valley of the shadow of death. Don't let your pipe drain you of your sense upstairs. May the grace of the Lord Jesus, the love of God and sweet fellowship of the HolySpirit bestow sense on you now and forevermore. Amen.

17 Likes

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by ibechris(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
If u know are tired of this world,just notify your village people that u are on a mission of no return simple.

Sex is not food,as e dey sweet na so e dey kill like snake bite.

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by chiommy123(f): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just know that she will not give you any 200k after killing yourself
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Moeman: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
any drug that will take dat far without break will most probably kill u....u can acheive ur aim naturally without drugs tho
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Judd007: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just lie down on the bed for one hour.

3 Likes

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by shilenji(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Isn't that normal?? It's normal to last for an hour na
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by jaybest90(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Give me her contact.. I want to check something
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Aguilar(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Eat bitter kola and thank me later
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Countersam(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
At least collect deposit before this be your portion....

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Agricmoney(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one strong o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by playapayaski: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Uncle Sam comes to mind..
Use samsu an hour b4 kick off.
Bath n relax 5 mins to kick off..
Drink very cold water at intervals during the match
In all, nor do pass yourself..
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by brain54(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don't forget your timer...
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Ashawosboifrien: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
[i][/i]
EkiranAlexmedia:
Hello guys,

See the chat below:

Please I can do it please we will share the profit
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by eskuvoisrael(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just do your best [color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by care4you: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Me going to your burial ceremony

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by GodIsBiafran: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
You don't need to use anything. Just delay cumming for one hour by directing the pleasure from your penis towards your chest and head. It takes practice but even a first-timer who is disciplined can get it done. I have used it many times especially for girls that I want to impress. Otherwise, I usually cum between 20 to 40 minutes.
Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Gadafii: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2021
She's offering you 200k to dig your own bottomless grave, die there and be buried there.

No award for best fucker, if na after 30 seconds you cum, wash up and face front.

Lasting in bed is a thing of mind control, and knowing how to handle your tool as well, I remember when I had no experience, in on occasion, I actually released while wearing protection, due to over excitement, I though I would end up as 1min man cheesy

Gradually I mastered something, pleasure your woman well enough with your fingers, ignore your own raging desire, pleasure her and wear her out first, spend more time on pre-intimacy and cuddling, learn to give your woman multiple orgasms with just your hands, by the time you are ready to mount her, she's almost spent and wouldn't even remember if you lasted more than a minute cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by iLegendd(m): 1:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Tell him to tell her to him some months. He should read Lasticle and 7 hours will become 7 minutes. Thank me later. He should avoid sex enhancement drugs if he doesn't want to die untimely.

Download the free version of Lasticle here. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: She Promised Me #200,000 If I can last one hour In Bed, What Can I use? by Tunagee(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin
efficiencie:

Guy a word of caution. I have a couple of "What ifs" for you. What if she is an agent looking to harvest your sperm? What if she is carrying magun and she needs you to help her remove it at the expense of your life? What if she is the sex starved wife of a former SARS officer? What if she has a disease and she is on a revenge mission to wreck as many masculine idiots as possible? What if she needs your soul for ritual? What if she needs the glory or aura on your life? What if she is pregnant and she needs to dump it on your sorry ass? What if she needs you to get her pregnant so that she can dump it on an unfortunate man somewhere? What if the 200,000 is the price of your life? What if you get the thing that you will use and that thing raises your blood pressure during sex to levels so fatal that you develop a stroke and head straight to hell where demons are expecting your arrival for the slapping competition? Dude don't let your rod lead you to the valley of the shadow of death. Don't let your pipe drain you of your sense upstairs. May the grace of the Lord Jesus, the love of God and sweet fellowship of the HolySpirit bestow sense on you now and forevermore. Amen.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Women Most Men Find Attractive / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.