Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo (36132 Views)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kill Igbo Returnees This Morning / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #dunamis5 Activist Opens Up / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Omoslim26: 2:07am On Dec 21, 2021
What a shame
This ones just wasted their existence on earth
Anyone who dies for ipob,died in vain and in absolute shame for a very hopelessly fruitless fraud scheme.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by princewarri1985: 2:42am On Dec 21, 2021
I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUHARI IS WAITING FOR BEFORE HANGING THAT IDIOT NNAMDI KANU, IN 1967 TO 1970 MORE THAN 1 MILLION SOULS PERISHED BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDITY OF THAT COWARD OJUKWU WHO LATER RAN AWAY TO IVORY COAST LIKE A DOG WITH HIS TAIL TUCKED INBETWEEN HIS LEG, AND THE COWARD INSTRUCTED MY IBO BROTHERS TO FIGHT TILL DEATH! BIAFRA IS A MIRAGE, UNREALISTIC AND UNACHIEVABLE, THE EARLIAR MY IBO BROTHERS UNDERSTAND THIS, THE BETTER FOR ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE THIS YEAR ALONE ALOT OF HANDSOME AND ABLE BODIED MEN IN THE EAST HAS LOST THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE CALLED BIAFRA.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by FatimaAbubakar(f): 4:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Biodun556:

You are to worry more because outsiders can easily be identified and curtailed in short time but this is Igbo vs Igbo that is why the North is still boiling because it is house divided against itself

CHEAP SHAMELESS PAID AGENT!!!

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 21, 2021
princewarri1985:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUHARI IS WAITING FOR BEFORE HANGING THAT IDIOT NNAMDI KANU, IN 1967 TO 1970 MORE THAN 1 MILLION SOULS PERISHED BECAUSE OF THE STUPIDITY OF THAT COWARD OJUKWU WHO LATER RAN AWAY TO IVORY COAST LIKE A DOG WITH HIS TAIL TUCKED INBETWEEN HIS LEG, AND THE COWARD INSTRUCTED MY IBO BROTHERS TO FIGHT TILL DEATH! BIAFRA IS A MIRAGE, UNREALISTIC AND UNACHIEVABLE, THE EARLIAR MY IBO BROTHERS UNDERSTAND THIS, THE BETTER FOR ALL OF THEM, BECAUSE THIS YEAR ALONE ALOT OF HANDSOME AND ABLE BODIED MEN IN THE EAST HAS LOST THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF THIS WILD GOOSE CHASE CALLED BIAFRA.

So protecting your wife;sisters;mothers and children and your fathers land is an act of terrorism in your one Liegeria;Yall want Ndigbo to become Almajiris like the conquered indigenous people of Northern Nigeria;
No wonder ;
former President Olusegun Obasanjo said" Nigerians should be thanking. God for the Igbo, because they are the reason the country has not been Islamised."
Yall have thousands of Yoruba s displaced ,indigenous Northerners displaced ,living in IDP camps in foreign lands ;women raped ;indigenous people slaughtered,but yall want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hanged ,for fighting a just cause to protect Ndigbo against the terrorists;I respect Ghanaians; because they respect me and my values;they dont say "give me your land or death; If yall gonna do your one Liegeria crap to allow foreigners from Futadjalon ;to invade our space to cause mayhem (Lori Iro) . Yall are weaklings;
Cowards die a thousand times ,a soldier dies but once;Ndigbo will never be conquered ,kill Nnamdi Kanu ;I dare yall ,There will be thousand more Nnamdi Kanus ;Biafra is a spirit ;an Ideology ;The longest agitation in Africa ,It will never die ,We Ndigbo are not cowards ,we aint gonna be conquered,It took the Europeans 9 months to conquer the entire northern Nigeria ;9 months to conquer the entire western Nigeria ;
But 30 years ;I repeat 30 years to conquer Ndigbo;
Yall children of Boko haram (book is a haram) quota system of education;should go and do a little research and study Ndi-Igbo .
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. ... Igbo don't need Nigeria. Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and Morocco are all doing great right now.
Cowards every where;
Yall have started with your lies and propaganda's again ;this generation; please take note ;we are afraid this lies have caused us 6 million innocent igbo life's starved to death,slaughtered and raped in the past,those innocent blood might be the reason why your Nigeria is caused,nothing works here,poverty capital of the world,we dont benefit anything from your one Nigeria,for exploitation;please yall should stop it ;all we are saying like before ;If yall dont want us to be a part of a country weve contributed so much to her independence;invested so much ;lost so much ;first billionaire in Nigeria ;yall killed us and seized all our money in your banks ;yall gave us only 20 pounds;we have been marginalized out of any federal infrastructures or positions;we moved abroad remitting over 30 billion dollars annually into your economy;our forex remittance have grown more than your forex from crude oil;we started trading ,because of lack of federal employment; and facilities in our region; even though we are the smartest black tribe ;yall have started once again ;Kedu ihe anyi mere unu?
Anything about Ndigbo or Mazi Nnamdi Kanu;dey give una Orgasm.
Please let us go in peace.
We no do again,I beg una.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by tsdarkside(m): 4:24am On Dec 21, 2021
what type of igbo was that guy talkin....??
never heard that type of igbo accent before....
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Bigcowhorn: 4:26am On Dec 21, 2021
IjebuWarrior:
Savage Cannibals! All of 'em all are Cannibals! angry angry angry

You mean the eaters of police flesh in Ibadan or skull miners in general?

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Tingotoe: 4:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Any propaganda against Ipob,they rush and push to front page but those in favour of Ipob will never reach front page.

What you have here are bias moderator working for evil government.

Open a thread and say good thing about Ipob and Biafra,they will rush and delete it.But open a thread and talk anything against ipob and Biafra.Accuse them of any evil without evidence,the evil mod will leave the thread running.
There's nothing good about IPOB they are terrorists simple
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by NWABUKA007(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Nnamdi kanu asked you the idiots to kill and they obeyed

Fools

Esn or ipob or whatever they call themselves are in for a rough ride.

They've killed tons of people to use for charm purposes

They setup sit at home every Monday
And use that excuse to attack igbo people lives , properties and businesses

Anybody still supporting them needs to go for psychiatric evaluation

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Tranquillity360: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Tingotoe:
There's nothing good about IPOB they are terrorists simple
You are the terrorist.

We love ipob so leave it for us.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by egunna(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Xendre:
is that the only thing u hear judge useless brain plus waisted sperm
it's WASTED, which I am not,u hear?cannibal like u, human flesh eater.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Tingotoe: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are the terrorist.

We love ipob so leave it for us.
You love IPOB terrorists because you are a terrorist sympathizer yourself. We will crush you

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Brimstone77: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2021

Nigeria is a comic relief country..
While DSS are skirts creators..

I can predict their next acting..

Thew will be coaching those their suspected cannibals they arrested on their next outing (police parade).

On the day they will be paraded you will hear stories about how kanu ordered them to kill people that don't believe in Biafra..

How they are esn ipob members etc..

Very poor script from Nigerian government..

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Pataricatering(f): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2021
HeroHero:

Those criminals are sponsored by enemies of Biafra. They are looking for evidence to testify against Nnamdi KANU.
As it stands, there is no serious evidence against him. All those cannibalism, beheading of police, etc. It is unfortunate that....
lol , when Kanu was directing and in inciting them to violence via radio biafra , you think it was for nollywood ? Or he was just joking ? Go and check the jail sentence for the broadcaster who incited killings via radio in Rwanda . Every single.broadcast of nnamdi Kanu will ne used against him in the court.of law. Lol , He was even sourcing funding for arms on video .

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Pataricatering(f): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2021
adekolaelect:
we told them but they insulted us.they said Kanu is their liberator .at least they should reap what they sown.kanu is in prison ,stupid ESN are busying killing the same poeple they claimed fighting for their freedom. A BEUITIFUL LADY WITHOUT SENSE NA HER TOETO GO SORFFER FOR IT.
can you leave women.out.of your issues please . Will.you die if you dont harrass women ? Everyday women this women that - una no dey tire ? Woman wrapper .

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Pataricatering(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2021
gidgiddy:
Theres some news you will hear and you start laughing because some people dont have common sense

Nnamdi Kanu who has been in DSS solitary confinement for over 6 months told who to kill traditional rulers?

Common sense is not common
he no get deputy ? Abi company go pack up becos MD travel ?.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Pataricatering(f): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2021
JOemmy:
Buhari really brought out the beast in nigerians what a man.
na buhari tell them make dem cook egusi with human meat ?

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Tranquillity360: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Tingotoe:
You love IPOB terrorists because you are a terrorist sympathizer yourself. We will crush you
Before then bandits and boko haram would have build you.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by princewarri1985: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Wake up from your slumber you are still sleeping! Let me first correct your impression about this, AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH A FULL BLOODED WARRI BOY, BUT THE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE OR ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA ARE THE YORUBAS AND NOT THE IBOS, DO YOUR RESEARCH VERY WELL, SECONDLY IF YOU ASKED PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED WAR THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY NEVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN, EVEN OJUKWU SAID IT HIMSELF, PEACE IS PRICELESS, I STILL REMEMBER IN 1999 IN WARRI HERE DURING THE IJAW AND ITSEKIRI WAR WHEN ME MY MOM AND MY SIBLINGS WITH MY MOM BOX OF CLOTHS ON MY HEAD WITH OTHER MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE, WE TREKKED MILES AFTER OUR HOUSE WAS TORCHED, I WILL NEVER WISH MY WORST ENEMY TO EXPERIENCE WHAT ME AND MY FAMILY WENT THROUGH, LASTLY, HOW ARE THE IBOS BEING MAGINALISED? IF YA ALL ARE ANGRY, THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION AND ANGER TO THE BALLOT BOX, AND I WILL SAY IT AGIAN THAT BIAFRA IS UNREALISTIC AND UNACHIEVABLE, BECAUSE NIGERIA IS ONE BIG INDIVISIBLE ENTITY! GO GRAB A BEER FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by gidgiddy: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
princewarri1985:
Wake up from your slumber you are still sleeping! Let me first correct your impression about this, AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH A FULL BLOODED WARRI BOY, BUT THE MOST EDUCATED TRIBE OR ETHNIC GROUP IN NIGERIA ARE THE YORUBAS AND NOT THE IBOS, DO YOUR RESEARCH VERY WELL, SECONDLY IF YOU ASKED PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED WAR THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY NEVER WANT TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN, EVEN OJUKWU SAID IT HIMSELF, PEACE IS PRICELESS, I STILL REMEMBER IN 1999 IN WARRI HERE DURING THE IJAW AND ITSEKIRI WAR WHEN ME MY MOM AND MY SIBLINGS WITH MY MOM BOX OF CLOTHS ON MY HEAD WITH OTHER MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE, WE TREKKED MILES AFTER OUR HOUSE WAS TORCHED, I WILL NEVER WISH MY WORST ENEMY TO EXPERIENCE WHAT ME AND MY FAMILY WENT THROUGH, LASTLY, HOW ARE THE IBOS BEING MAGINALISED? IF YA ALL ARE ANGRY, THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION AND ANGER TO THE BALLOT BOX, AND I WILL SAY IT AGIAN THAT BIAFRA IS UNREALISTIC AND UNACHIEVABLE, BECAUSE NIGERIA IS ONE BIG INDIVISIBLE ENTITY! GO GRAB A BEER FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA.

Unity beggars everywhere, Nnamdi Kanu in DSS detention for over six months managed to tell people to go and kill Igbo chiefs grin grin grin

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Ovamboland(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Udosky1666:
This is rubbish. I think Nairaland is now playing politics game and spreading false news for the government. Because how can Nnamdi Kanu is DSS custody still have the time to ask those fools to kill chief. This is just a stupid news

You are not smart at all, since Shekau was killed, has Boko Haram stopped operating? Are they receiving instructions from the grave
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Ockra007: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2021
You claimed to be fighting the government for secession of an independent republic, yet you are busy kidnapping, maiming and most unimaginably, eating your own people.
What a time to be alive to witness what a human inhumanity to fellow man has declined to. May God heal the people from this region from reprobate mind and allow them to see spiritually the carnage and curses they have brought upon their generation.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Biodun556(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Ockra007:
You claimed to be fighting the government for secession of an independent republic, yet you are busy kidnapping, maiming and most unimaginably, eating your own people.
What a time to be alive to witness what a human inhumanity to fellow man has declined to. May God heal the people from this region from reprobate mind and allow them to see spiritually the carnage and curses they have brought upon their generation.

I don't understand how killing to their own people will give them freedom

May be they are expecting government to give them amnesty in exchange for money just like what Gumi is trying to achieve with bandits

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by adekolaelect(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
can you leave women.out.of your issues please . Will.you die if you dont harrass women ? Everyday women this women that - una no dey tire ? Woman wrapper .
man never mention women as the women are doing ." Instead of womenstruation they call it menstruation " as if na man dey do that thing every month.

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
princewarri1985:

Fulani named you south south and you accepted.
What else are they calling you?
They call yall Igbos
But south south for manipulation.
Jonathan they say was an Igbo man killing Fulanis;Inside yall are Biafrans but outside yall are south pole grin.

No wonder Obasanjo lamented ;Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBJ,”
Fulanis people have already claimed yall are captured already,your crude oil belongs to them,theve given themselves 30% of your crude oil to look for crude oil in there desert ;yall asked for 5% nope,but 3% only was given to yall.
Ndigbo have not benefited anything from yall ;even though we are bound brothers and sisters geographically speaking;we inter marry ;same culture,but they have built a refinery in Kaduna ;planning to build another in Maradi Niger republic,none in Igboland.
Yall have been isolated to be conquered;I am from a Crude oil producing area / also a proud Biafran .A
proud Igbo man.
Education you say the Yoruba s they were enjoying free education ;while Biafrans was fighting a three years war for there survival; not to be conquered; like the Hausas;but still; we arise with only 20 pounds;to own 76% of properties in Abuja ,55% in Lagos .
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. ... Igbo don't need Nigeria. Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and Morocco are all doing great right now.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by christistruth01: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
BKayy:
We knew that this will be the ending part of the movie Nigeria has been acting with Igbo blood in Imo State.

Shameless Terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0stadiniF0
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by jay2smart19(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Aufbauh post=108671113]Listening and Watching some of the Tapes of Nnamdi Kanu, I suggest that it’ll be more productive if his Lawyers get him to
plead INSANITY![/quote
����
You are a criminal.
That is the most logical way out for him but pride no go gree them.

Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Gunmen Invade Kukah’s Church, Kidnap Priests, Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57