Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,372 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo (36145 Views)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kill Igbo Returnees This Morning / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #dunamis5 Activist Opens Up / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Ovamboland(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
9jah:

Fulani named you south south and you accepted.
What else are they calling you?
They call yall Igbos
But south south for manipulation.
Jonathan they say was an Igbo man killing Fulanis;Inside yall are Biafrans but outside yall are south pole grin.

No wonder Obasanjo lamented ;Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBJ,”
Fulanis people have already claimed yall are captured already,your crude oil belongs to them,theve given themselves 30% of your crude oil to look for crude oil in there desert ;yall asked for 5% nope,but 3% only was given to yall.
Ndigbo have not benefited anything from yall ;even though we are bound brothers and sisters geographically speaking;we inter marry ;same culture,but they have built a refinery in Kaduna ;planning to build another in Maradi Niger republic,none in Igboland.
Yall have been isolated to be conquered;I am from a Crude oil producing area / also a proud Biafran .A
proud Igbo man.
Education you say the Yoruba s they were enjoying free education ;while Biafrans was fighting a three years war for there survival; not to be conquered; like the Hausas;but still; we arise with only 20 pounds;to own 76% of properties in Abuja ,55% in Lagos .
Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report in 2015. ... Igbo don't need Nigeria. Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and Morocco are all doing great right now.

All the refineries, FPSOs and NLNG train 1-7 in Nigeria were being built under Northern or Western leaders. The 6 years an Eastern man was president nothing was built, even as we earned our largest revenue from oil. Not even the Brass LNG meant for his state was remembered.
They only remembered to finance private jets, Dubai trip and expensive parties. It was years of locust eating everything in sight

2 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ovamboland:

All the refineries, FPSOs and NLNG train 1-7 in Nigeria were being built under Northern or Western leaders. The 6 years an Eastern man was president nothing was built, even as we earned our largest revenue from oil. Not even the Brass LNG meant for his state was remembered.
They only remembered to finance private jets, Dubai trip and expensive parties. It was years of locust eating everything in sight
We shouldn't be fighting each other ;Your my brother ,I lived in Warri during the Itsekiri war you mentioned earlier;I have blood relatives that are Itsekiris;we share the same common journey s and struggles;we dont have any relationship with the Jajaweeds from Futadjalon ;they use the tactics of divide and conquer to manipulate us; for our crude oil for there gain; The unification of all indigenous people in Nigeria;should be this generation interest;
One love.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by JOemmy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pataricatering:
na buhari tell them make dem cook egusi with human meat ?

Where are the pictures? I don't believe in propaganda.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Igbo representatives in the National Assembly should ask for referendum on una behalf.
Igbo senators swore an oath of office to respect the indivisibility of Nigeria,aside being considered treason the consequences of any one them putting forward the motion would be fatal to such,the question is would any one of them sacrifice their lives or his/her gain in Nigeria for their people?besides,the new Biafra threatens to persecute them for all their Transgressions..
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
Udosky1666:
This is rubbish. I think Nairaland is now playing politics game and spreading false news for the government. Because how can Nnamdi Kanu is DSS custody still have the time to ask those fools to kill chief. This is just a stupid news
Somebody that is keep in total isolation, even from his aids,lawyers and families...

Many of this propagandas is cheap,it is beginning to tire me,only Nigerians who have failed in judgment and reasoning, is not Igbo or has never lived in the east to get first hand details/experience would believe it all,I don't even expect a clouded judgement to believe all the FG propagandas against ipob.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
BKayy:
I pity the unprepared nations that don't understand the game
I also pity Igbos especially those outside the east that has refused consciousness to the true happenings on their soil,they swallow propagandas
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

Igbo senators swore an oath of office to respect the indivisibility of Nigeria,aside being considered treason the consequences of any one them putting forward the motion would be fatal to such,the question is would any one of them sacrifice their lives or his/her gain in Nigeria for their people?besides,the new Biafra threatens to persecute them for all their Transgressions..
So igbos should forget about Biafla then

You can't be voting PDP, APC and APGA and come online to shout biafla

When dem ready, dem go vote in me that will only ask for one thing in the National Assembly
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Kanu why nah. This is unacceptable
Which KANU?all I see here can possibly be arranged, isn't KANU in total isolation,when exactly did he give the order,are they following orders from years back or what,where is that group that they claimed was ordered by KANU to rob filling stations and attack army station??
You are blind to the true happenings in the east, you can't be blind to logical reasoning.. You swallow propaganda hook, line and singer,IPOB this IPOB that,IPOB killing thousands of it's own people yet the same people are still greatly sympathizing with it...
I'm in the east now,I've being for a while now,getting info from local/state medias,from indigenes,youth,elders comparing it with what national medias spill,I clearly see the propaganda to blackmail IPOB....
I'm saying all this because I feel you might be Igbo,I do not care what the average Nigerian unity radicals accept as truth about IPOB.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So igbos should forget about Biafla then

You can't be voting PDP, APC and APGA and come online to shout biafla

When dem ready, dem go vote in me that will only ask for one thing in the National Assembly
"Igbos should forget about Biafra", is that all you could gather from what I said? I'm disappointed.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by fregeneh(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
BKayy:
I pity the unprepared nations that don't understand the game

Let you that understand and is prepared enjoy the games alone.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

"Igbos should forget about Biafra", is that all you could gather from what I said? I'm disappointed.
Yes, what's the essence of screaming Biafla online when your elected officials can't do anything about it? Protesting or talking about Biafla on the social media can't get you Biafla
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Yes, what's the essence of screaming Biafla online when your elected officials can't do anything about it? Protesting or talking about Biafla on the social media can't get you Biafla
"Protesting and talking only on social medias" hahaha really?? Is that how much you know,nope that can't be all you know about the struggle,i'm sure it's just a snare and language of mockery you use because I'm also sure that no reasonable person would persecute,accuse,criticise and condemn so strongly a group he/she doesn't know much about......
You must have done many neutral research on IPOB,your information source about IPOB can't be only from what you have heard from the 'Nigeria police force and military..
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

"Protesting and talking only on social medias" hahaha really?? Is that how much you know,nope that can't be all you know about the struggle,i'm sure it's just a snare and language of mockery you use because I'm also sure that no reasonable person would persecute,accuse,criticise and condemn so strongly a group he/she doesn't know much about......
You must have done many neutral research on IPOB,your information source about IPOB can't be only from what you have heard from the 'Nigeria police force and military..
In Nigeria IPOB is a terrorist group.

If Igbo representative in the House and Senate can rise up and speak as one in favor of having a seccesion clause in our constitution, nobody can prosecute them

This i can assure you 100%

1 Like

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by UCHIHAmask: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
In Nigeria IPOB is a terrorist group.

If Igbo representative in the House and Senate can rise up and speak as one in favor of having a seccesion clause in our constitution, nobody can prosecute them

This i can assure you 100%
Yes,I agree with you "If they can" but unfortunately they can't because they stand to lose everything, if a majority of them favours Biafra its true that they wouldn't be persecuted by the FG but they still stand to lose everything in Biafra..
Biafra isn't just against Nigeria,it's also against it's own current leaders and their bad practices...

Again,why is IPOB a terrorist group in Nigeria still freely organised in other nations,what is the logic behind it?
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

Yes,I agree with you "If they can" but unfortunately they can't because they stand to lose everything, if a majority of them favours Biafra its true that they wouldn't be persecuted by the FG but they still stand to lose everything in Biafra..
Biafra isn't just against Nigeria,it's also against it's own current leaders and their bad practices...

Again,why is IPOB a terrorist group in Nigeria still freely organised in other nations,what is the logic behind it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjpFXB3Rz70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjHlh1d5hE

There is still other numerous evidence to show IPOB is a terrorist, but just that two is enough.

No country in the world will this nonsense be accepted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku / Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.