Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,275 members, 7,920,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? (2125 Views)

Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Slay mamas are profilgate spenders, I personally cannot marry a spendthrif in today's Nigeria, doing such will hasten your demise and she will move to another rich guy out there.

They are not loyal/trustworthy at all, they will continue loving you for as long as there's money which isn't what marriage stands for.

Most of them are addicted to social media, they preach and learn all the wrong things about life.

I've read so much about marital issues on this platform and we all should be circumspect and painstaking in choosing our bedfellows.
So are slay queens wife material?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Jeon(f): 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
BUT MEN LIKE THE BITCHYYYYYY HOE'S angry

4 Likes

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeon:
lol.

Yeah, the Casanova and lascivious ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Areola14(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Even though you are not in the mood, slay queens knows how to bring you into the mood..... You will bang and get satisfied..... But they are not economically manageable.... When things are down they leave you... They are not into serious relationship.... All they care for is fun, party and banging.... But if you find a nice one, you will enjoy them but they are not a wife material..... They can bang all ur neighbors just for fun sake without meaning harm... Even ur friend can bang them... I have dated one and I discover that they don't attach emotional feelings to their relationship...

5 Likes

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:
Most of them are addicted to social media, they preach and learn all the wrong things about life.
I've read so much about marital issues on this platform and we all should be circumspect and painstaking in choosing our bedfellows.
There is a man out there for every kind of woman, even the slayqueeens you chose to belittle. Focus on the ones that you are mentally capable of tussling with and know that marital issues come to all and all alike. undecided
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by HopeNeverDies: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2021
"If You Want To Live Long.... Marry a Woman that Loves You, Not The One You Love"

2 Likes

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2021
HopeNeverDies:
"If You Want To Live Long.... Marry a Woman that Loves You, Not The One You Love"
What do you think will result if you don't love that woman back? undecided

Ever heard the saying , "it's a thing like between love and hate....."? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Moeman: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2021
yes
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Areola14:
Even though you are not in the mood, slay queens knows how to bring you into the mood..... You will bang and get satisfied..... But they are not economically manageable.... When things are down they leave you... They are not into serious relationship.... All they care for is fun, party and banging.... But if you find a nice one, you will enjoy them but they are not a wife material..... They can bang all ur neighbors just for fun sake without meaning harm... Even ur friend can bang them... I have dated one and I discover that they don't attach emotional feelings to their relationship...

@ God1000.
This guy here has said it all.

If you choose to go for them, then you already know what to expect from this guys submission.

It's all up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

@ God1000.
This guy here has said it all.

If you choose to go for them, then you already know what to expect from this guys submission.

It's all up to you.
thanks mercy, how are you doing today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Op, the truth is, you men seem to prefer or should I say have eyes for the slayqueens but can't bear the cost required to maintain their slaying lifestyle or endure what they do to get the Money for slaying. You want to have your cake and eat it. It doesn't work that way.

Now, I don't blame these slayqueens and im saying this because of my experience with one yeye nairalander I thought has sense but never knew his sense is short like him.

As a girl from a good home, I try to show appreciation even for the littlest things. Even if it's something I can afford, I'll still show appreciation.

So while I was with him, I barely asked for things and when he decides to gift me things, he does in small packages but to his surprise I'll appreciate him so well and make him feel he has done something very big.

We went on a date and he bought only one small pack of pizza for both of us. In my mind I was like, hmmm.. just be a good girl and don't try to ask for a separate pack. We shared it.

Lo and behold, bro bought those children sized bottle juice. One each. I felt like covering our table but I just maintained before I'm tagged "slayqueen". On a good day if I treat myself out, I know what I order for.

The next thing, bro said, he likes ice cream. He went again and got the baby sized cups of ice cream. I was like... What does this guy take me for? A secondary school student?

If I marry this one, na so we go dey buy small things for house? I just weak.

Now, at the end of everything, the day we were quarreling, this guy called me a local girl. Daaaaaaaemn.. like what the heck? I now realized because I tried to play the girl is good and didn't scrape his head while we were dating. I just kept mute.

Abeg, my brother, does this lady here look like a local girl?

Photos to be taken down soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Op, the truth is, you men seem to prefer or should I say have eyes for the slayqueens but can't bear the cost of required to maintain their slaying lifestyle or endure what they do to get the Money for slaying. You want to have your cake and eat it. It doesn't work that way.

Now, I don't blame these slayqueens and im saying this because of my experience with one yeye nairalander I thought has sense but never knew he a sense is short like him.

As a girl from a good home, I try to show appreciation even for the littlest things. Even if it's something I can afford, I'll still show appreciation.

So while I was with him, I barely ask for things and when he decides to gift me things, he does in small package but to uia surprise I'll appreciate him so well and make him feel he has done something very big.

We went on a date and he bought only one small pack of pizza for both of us. In my mind I was like, hmmm.. just be a good girl and don't try to ask for your pack. We shared it.

Love and behold, bro bought those children size bottle juice. One each. I felt like covering our table but I just maintained before I'm tagged "slayqueen". On a good day if I treat myself out, I know what I order for.

The next thing, bro said, he likes ice cream. He went again and got the baby size cups of icups of ice cream. I was like... What does this guy take me for? A secondary school student?

If I marry this one, na so we go dey buy small thing for house? I just weak.

Now, at the end of everything, the day day we were quarreling, this guy called me a local girl. Daaaaaaaemn.. like what the heck? I now realized because I tried to play the girl is good and didn't scrape his head while we were dating. I just keep mute.

Abeg, my brother, does this lady here look like a local girl?
No mercychen, I prefer decent girls if I see one because a good girl that truly loves you won't do anything that will ruin your future, her love is real, let me say not all guys have eyes on slay queens.

You look absolutely beautiful, you don't look local at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:
thanks mercy, how are you doing today?

I'm good dear.
You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm good dear.
You?
I'm good, you look stunning, thanks for showing me your face.

That guy was just playing with those words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:

I'm good, you look stunning, thanks for showing me your face.

That guy was just playing with those words

Ive used these pics on my profile before but had to remove them when my inbox was almost bursting with mails.

I'm done with them on here abeg.

Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Ive used these pics on my profile before but had to remove them when my inbox was almost bursting with mails.

I'm done with them on here abeg.

Thanks.
I understand mercychen, who no like beta thing? Guys will definitely disturb you.
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Pumpumking: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:
Slay mamas are profilgate spenders, I personally cannot marry a spendthrif in today's Nigeria, doing such will hasten your demise and she will move to another rich guy out there.

They are not loyal/trustworthy at all, they will continue loving you for as long as there's money which isn't what marriage stands for.

So are slay queens wife material?

HELL YESSS...brother it simply mean u get the best tailor made bj....EVERY DAY SIR!!(((thank me kater))) cheesy
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Pumpumking: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm good dear.
You?

No u aint. Question. why did u put foto of London in yor profile when u dont even have passport & u have never commot from Nigeria..am a londoner from London..and 2, are u a olosho please i want to talk to u? ..be nice (no oofenese angry
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

No u aint. Question. why did u put foto of London in yor profile when u dont even have passport & u have never commot from Nigeria..am a londoner from London..and 2, are u a olosho please i want to talk to u? ..be nice (no oofenese angry
leave her alone please, why insulting her?

You don't joke by calling someone bad names.

1 Like

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:

Don't you know this guy? The notorious and most loquacious gibberish of nairaland, Mr cor.k. he's been banned so many times for always saying trash. So, ignore him as engaging him will only amount to more gibberish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by God1000(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Don't you know this guy? The notorious and most loquacious gibberish of nairaland, Mr cor.k. he's been banned so many time for always saying trash. So, ignore him as engaging him will only amount to more gibberish.

I will, but that's very bad of him, some people are just too tacky. Just ignore him too.
I'm already going to work, I won't even be around to reply his fiddlesticks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Pumpumking: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:

Ok sir! .are u tryin to toast Mercychen? wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by GeneralPula: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Slay Queen dey Nigeria so?

You better no fall for the fake everything wey dem dey use..

1 Like

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by BlackfireX: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2021
Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Dagger111(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jeon:

Yes, just like you. But no man will want to wife them, they are better of as side chicks.
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Jeon(f): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dagger111:

Yes, just like you. But no man will want to wife them, they are better of as side chicks.

SHOVE IT DOWN UR THROAT SO THAT YOU CAN EXCRETE IT THROUGH UR BLACK ANUS.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BITCHYYYYYY HOE'S AND THE MAN WITH PUBLIC DICK?
I ONLY PITY THEIR INNOCENT WIVES AT HOME. especially if she's a A FULLTIME HOUSEWIFE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Dagger111(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jeon:

SHOVE IT DOWN UR THROAT SO THAT YOU CAN EXCRETE IT THROUGH UR BLACK ANUS.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BITCHYYYYYY HOE'S AND THE MAN WITH PUBLIC DICK?
I ONLY PITY THEIR INNOCENT WIVES AT HOME. especially if she's a A FULLTIME HOUSEWIFE angry

Great you accept prostitution as your profession. Pls what level are you now? Above Level 12 already?
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Jeon(f): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dagger111:

Great you accept prostitution as your profession. Pls what level are you now? Above Level 12 already?

I DON'T BARGAIN WITH SENSELESS MICRO FAGĞOT THAT PUKES ON DECOMPOSED PORK .
YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN ME AS YOUR JOHANNESBURG SLUTY SISTERS..

NICE TRY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Dagger111(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jeon:

I DON'T BARGAIN WITH SENSELESS MICRO FAGĞOT THAT PUKES ON DECOMPOSED PORK .
YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN ME AS YOUR JOHANNESBURG SLUTY SISTERS..

NICE TRY.

You are not communicating. You sounds awkward.
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Pumpumking: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:
No mercychen, I prefer decent girls if I see one because a good girl that truly loves you won't do anything that will ruin your future, her love is real, let me say not all guys have eyes on slay queens.

angry
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Pumpumking: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:

bro..so was he deal wit u & yor 1958 lyrics tryin to toast my Mercychen.......bro are u fokin her or u juss friend sir? (please clarify sir?) angry
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Pumpumking: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
God1000:

bro..so was he deal wit u & yor 1958 lyrics tryin to toast my Mercychen.......bro are u fokin her or u juss friend sir? (please clarify sir?)angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Woman Who Does Hookup Gets Exposed / Police Officer Caught Kissing And Romancing A Woman In Public / How To Identify A Hoe In 20 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.