Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? (2191 Views)

Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Areola14(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hello Mercy Sweetie..! I love ur level of maturity and openness...when u said u have dated a guy and all because of ur level of understanding, he took u as been local girl... I will not blame the guy also, it's all because of his level of exposure..!! Well... To be sincere... If you wouldn't mind.... I like to be ur friend and be exchanging ideas... This is my email add... areola14@yahoo.ca ....that email is correct cos some used to say, the email should end as dot com, but not like that, it's ca .... Just email me then we start from there... Thank you as I look forward to get ur feel back... Love ur!
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by SavageResponse(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2021
They are usually mostly financial liabilities
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Testimony1988(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
You have said it all, it will only take the grace of God for them to be a wife material.
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by NelviusGrey(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jeon:
BUT MEN LIKE THE BITCHYYYYYY HOE'S angry
Men like bitchy hoes...but no man wants their kids mothered by a bitchy hoe grin

1 Like

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by NelviusGrey(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
They belong to the streets!

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Jeon(f): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2021
NelviusGrey:

Men like bitchy hoes...but no man wants their kids mothered by a bitchy hoe grin

Nahso KEEP TALKING rubbish... IF YOU CAN'T WIFE HER DON'T EVEN DARE TO DATE HER IF YOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE FELLOW.

one of my secondary classmate got married in 2020.. HER NICKNAME IS 24H. everyone about her you can even find her news in the barparlor...

SHE IS MARRIED TO A RICH MAN [ HAPPEN TO BE MY COUSIN FRIEND grin ] HE'S AN ENGINEER IN A OIL COMPANY angry.

1 Like

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by NelviusGrey(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Jeon:

Nahso KEEP TALKING rubbish... IF YOU CAN'T WIFE HER DON'T EVEN DARE TO DATE HER IF YOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE FELLOW.

one of my secondary classmate got married in 2020.. HER NICKNAME IS 24H. everyone about her you can even find her news in the barparlor...

SHE IS MARRIED TO A RICH MAN [ HAPPEN TO BE MY COUSIN FRIEND grin ] HE'S AN ENGINEER IN A OIL COMPANY angry.
Lol aunty calm down na grin .... Your 24H friend was just lucky...if you're a bitchy hoe you might not be as lucky though.... I'm not calling you a bitchy hoe though...just stating the fact, and I'm no misogynistic prick too, just a guy being blunt cheesy grin grin
Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by Jeon(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
NelviusGrey:

Lol aunty calm down na grin .... Your 24H friend was just lucky...if you're a bitchy hoe you might not be as lucky though.... I'm not calling you a bitchy hoe though...just stating the fact, and I'm no misogynistic prick too, just a guy being blunt cheesy grin grin

that's what I'm talking about..

MEN LIKE HOE'S AND WIFE THEM @HOME..

I HAVE CAME ACROSS MANY COMMENTS ON NL angry COMING DIRECTLY FROM MEN [ they prefer the hoeing types because they know how to vibe ] than the so-called GOOD GIRLS GOES TO HELL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
NelviusGrey:

https://www.nairaland.com/327805/why-guys-prefer-sluts-decent#4599932

https://www.nairaland.com/2306938/how-these-decent-ladies-get#33623029

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video) / When You Are Not Destined To Make It From Gambling / Road To Alphadom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.