Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,425 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On (13401 Views)

What Is The Salary Structure Of A Personal Assistant To A CEO? / GTBank Job Or Masters Degree? / GTBank Starting Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Koikoi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2011
Life and its ironies! Rest In Peace. I pray that the GOOD LORD give the family the fortitude to bear the great loss
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Tinyemeka(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2011
Ha!!! Extremely shocking news from one so young. My condolences to the GTBank family. Pls how true is this news? What is the source?
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by daroz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
Died at just 56 years? Too bad, but may his soul rest in peace, he is a real role model.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by yemivictor: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
R.I.P uncle T, as he's fondly called. May the Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by kshow1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
May his gentle soul R.I.P
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by cantell(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hope they find a better replacement. I no fit leave my account to the likes of akingbola.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by anishe(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
What a sad Loss. I understand he has been sick for sometime only to hear he has passed on today.
This is a great loss to the GTB family. I commiserate with the banking industry.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
kai,death why naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,why naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kai
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by enyojo(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
[size=25pt]REST IN PEACE.![/size]
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by GB102(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
The meat for the belle, the belle for the meat, God shall destroy both it and them, the body is not for fornication , the body is of God and God for the body.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by sunej(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
cry I dreamt of you, now u are gone. R.I.P achiever, My greatest joy is that you did not live an ordinary life, you touched souls!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by MMM2(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
chairman,
R
I
P
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Akainzo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
Rest In Peace great man!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Oloriode: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
Only one life! Everyone should repent to escape the damnable hell.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by oderemo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2011
illness, what illness?death has no regard for anyone.
R.I.P BRO.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by chykeo1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2011
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Your life on earth was not an ordinary one, you affected lives positively, GT Bank is one of the numerous testimonies. Thank you for GT Bank.

Rest in the bosom of the Almighty Creator. Peace.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by oluphilip(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
we lost a rare gem, tragic!!
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by ZugoZugo: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Very sad, but God knows whats best.

May God give his family and Nigeria at large the heart to bear this great loss.

R I P
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by JAZES(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2011
Rest In Peace Uncle T, u are really a role model.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by whatalife: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
RIP Uncle T
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by bomly(f): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
Well everyone is saying rest in peace so I have to say RIP
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by atasteve: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
such is life, I can't but think about where i will spend eternity, hope we all are pausing at this moment to think and prepare for eternity. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by 4Runner: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
rest in peace.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by shanda(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
he's been battling with lung cancer for sometime. R.I.P Uncle T.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by threnody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2011
Dear Tayo, your life serves as a motivation to many.

You dont deserve to be mourned but to be celebrated because you made a great impact considering the little time you sent with us.

I am very very very sad right now and i hope your exit dont leave a big vacum in GTB. MAY YOUR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE. sad
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by tobiit(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
Uncle T is one of the man i respect most among the high profilic nigerians, My NIGERIA role model n hero is gone forever, I will alwayz miss u Tayo.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Emperoh(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
This is really painful!!!!
One of the finest bankers this country can boast of.
Humble and down to earth

I had an encounter once with him and i haven't stop admiring him
I was at GTBank HQ sometime in November 2008 to collect my form for medicals
and somehow ran into him int he staff canteen eating just like any other member of staff.
I couldn't believe i was seeing the CEO of such a bank in the staff canteen. To be sure, i went closer to
see his security details, but saw none.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Limaoscar: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
My God!!!, just a few weeks ago, I was told He was out of life support and was doing o.k. cry cry cry

May the Lord strengthen His immediate family and the entire GTBank family at this obviously very difficult moment.

Uncle "T", you'll be greatly missed.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by zilon12(m): 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
I am not sad because he left a legacy that will leave on. RIP to a great achiever
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Jarus(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
Nigeria has lost yet another fine banker, one of the very few in the industry. Worked, silently but assidously, with Fola Adeola in building GTB. While FA took the bulk of the credit, this guy too was a great brain behind him. And like someone has said earlier, how he maintained low profile while running such a high profile bank, and devoid of controversy, is beyond one's imagination.

Very humble. My GT friend told me how he used to be free with them all, eating at canteen with everybody else. And this must be true, the only time I saw him physically was when I went to cash money from GTB HO ATM sometime late last year. I was surprised seeing this man with no security details or even personal aides when he walked down to see somebody off.

I have actually heard he's been down with the big C since a couple of month ago.

Does this now confirm that Cancer has no cure?
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by Limaoscar: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
Big man , big sickness, may his soul rest in peace. IJN

That's hadly the point here guy, the point is that one of God's creatures, a fine gentleman has passed on after battling a protracted illness.

Weather it's big sickness, bigman, poor man like i presume you are, every dead person deserve some respect  when we hear of their demise. Caution when we comment is the word here actually.
Re: Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On by GreenPrnce: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2011
One Hero Gone! RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Photographer Receives Getty Images Creative Bursary Award / LPDC Probe: Ogunde Quits Jrp Over Stance, Backs Daughter, Olanipekun / Possibilities With MPH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.