Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour (13614 Views)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by Banmeallday: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Those Arabs are just looking at the Niggers from the Nigger Area.

Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by emae009(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Something the Government should have issued a contract to Car manufacturers in the country to produce thus saving the Naira.

Do these people reason at all?
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by tundess: 12:24am On Dec 22, 2021
This govt's cluelessness knows no bounds. How is this in line with idea of building local capacity ?
Fire trucks are modular vehicles.
The military are boasting of locally manufactured APCs and MRAPs made from modular platforms. Yet here is the chief fire man on a publicised junket to Dubai to be photographed inspecting 15 cab type vehicles?
15 ? For a nation of 200M+ ?
I recall that a local company from the SW made a presentation of a modular fire truck to GEJ way back. What happened to that initiative ?
Pigmy of Africa syndrome strikes us once again.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by otipoju(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2021
omoadeleye:
For a whole of Nigeria

My brother the matter really weak me. Even 15 is not enough for just one local government area.

We still have a very long way to go in Nigeria and we have not even taken our bath yet not to talk of dressing up for the journey.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by Sensiblerealist: 2:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Alex has left awards now to be pushing worthless news on Nairaland
Even these RIVs or whatever are near worthless in Dubai. Nobody does anything until Civil Defense (emergency services) and Dubai Police show up unless na very small fire

omoadeleye:
For a whole of Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Sharing formula : 5 in Abuja so that politicians will see Mr. Liman bought what he claimed he bought
3 in Lagos because it's Lagos and their population
2 in P.H because it's P.H
1 in Kano
The remaining 5 in Limans House
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by OMBIIGA: 5:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Hello, please i want to be school on the mode of operation of this vehicle? Is there anything special about the vehicle beyond the capabilities of our local Auto manufacturers.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Somke:
What happen to Innoson motors??

My tots exactly....

Better still Nigeria should buy 5, use 2, send 1 to Innoson Motors, 1 to Proforce, and the last one to Nigerian Army Engineering Ltd. These 3 companies are proven manufactures/assemblers of heavy duty vehicles, they can reverse-engineer and mass produce the damn thing lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Ppogbae:
For a country of nearly 200 million?

Would you rather they buy 200million?
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2021
younglleo:
grin 15 for 36states!
Abeg gerrout

....and those states don't have Governors?
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2021
CSTRR:
What is special here?

Buy one and give innoson to reverse engineer it.

He already builds fire trucks anyway.

Your head dey there....
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
This is NOTHING! Other countries, even smaller ones , have been using fire trucks and just the fact that this FULANI man toured a company that sells trucks is now big news to be celebrated. Nigerians need to STOP promoting and celebrating mediocrity.

It is rabid mediocrity in you not to be able to read and distinguish the difference the truck in question.... but also in yours of mediocrity garnished with bigotry, it can never bring intelligence
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by Ppogbae: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

Would you rather they buy 200million?

You thought you did something with this reply? How can 13 vehicles service a nation of nearly 200 million? That's not even up to one vehicle per state.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by vertueptime: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Not reliable cars

Somke:
What happen to Innoson motors??
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Ppogbae:

You thought you did something with this reply? How can 13 vehicles service a nation of nearly 200 million? That's not even up to one vehicle per state.

Will you need this needless argument if you read the article in the first place?

...He noted that the RIV is a compact airport firefighting vehicle of the CL series, which is suitable rapid and safe operation in small airports and heliports...
The first challenge of your understanding is to know what purpose the RIV serves. The basis of distribution was not even stated in the report. I wonder where you got the notion that it should be distributed either per state or per local governments.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

It is rabid mediocrity in you not to be able to read and distinguish the difference the truck in question.... but also in yours of mediocrity garnished with bigotry, it can never bring intelligence

You're so dumb and stupid that you can't reason beyond your anal cavity. Infact, you are NOTHING but a waste of human flesh. Show me in that picture where you saw any Fire Trucks? Do you for real know what a fire truck looks like? Freaking M0R0N! This is what a fire trucks looks like!

Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're so dumb and stupid that you can't reason beyond your anal cavity. Infact, you are NOTHING but a waste of human flesh. Show me in that picture where you saw any Fire Trucks? [/b]Do you for real know what a fire truck looks like? Freaking [b]M0R0N! This is what a fire trucks looks like!

UnabashedIPOB: :
This is NOTHING! Other countries, even smaller ones , have been using fire trucks and just the fact that this FULANI man toured a company that sells trucks is now big news to be celebrated. Nigerians need to STOP promoting and celebrating mediocrity.

The problem with you are a multiple - From Comprehension Deficit to not being Intelligent and definitely lack wisdom. The article reported RIV as thus..
He noted that the RIV is a compact airport firefighting vehicle of the CL series, which is suitable rapid and safe operation in small airports and heliports.
Now ask yourself
1. Who mentioned Firetruck ? You're even indicting yourself. The contextual definition of RIV was clearly stated in the report. That was why I earlier stated
... rabid mediocrity in you not to be able to read and distinguish the difference the truck in question
2. You even went to fetch the picture of a Fire Truck? For what? You mean you need the picture of Fire Truck to back up you lame argument?

grin grin grin Gawd!!! I'm conversing with an infantile brain.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

The problem with you are a multiple - From Comprehension Deficit to not being Intelligent and definitely lack wisdom. The article reported RIV as thus..

Now ask yourself
1. Who mentioned Firetruck ? You're even indicting yourself. The contextual definition of RIV was clearly stated in the report. That was why I earlier stated
2. You even went to fetch the picture of a Fire Truck? For what? You mean you need the picture of Fire Truck to back up you lame argument?

Below is what RIV looks like, M0R0N! Are they NOT Trucks?

Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

Now ask yourself

The problem you have is that FOOLs like you are used to using acronyms for every godamn thing without actually knowing what they mean. You can call it RIV (Rapid Intervention Vehicle) or whatever name you care to use, the fact remains that it's a smaller version of a fire truck for quicker response that is used usually at the airport, etc. You are just ignorant and[b] too idiotic [/b]to even engage in intellectual conversation. Now look at your so called Rapid Intervention Vehicle and tell me if they are TRUCKS or NOT assuming you know what a truck looks like or if you ever seen one.

https://www.rosenbauer.com/en/int/rosenbauer-world/vehicles/arff-vehicles/riv
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

The problem you have is that FOOLs like you are used to using acronyms for every godamn thing without actually knowing what they mean. You can call it RIV (Rapid Intervention Vehicle) or whatever name you care to use, the fact remains that it's a smaller version of a fire truck for quicker response that is used usually at the airport, etc. You are just ignorant and[b] too idiotic [/b]to even engage in intellectual conversation. Now look at your so called Rapid Intervention Vehicle and tell me if they are TRUCKS or NOT assuming you know what a truck looks like or if you ever seen one.

https://www.rosenbauer.com/en/int/rosenbauer-world/vehicles/arff-vehicles/riv

I don't know what Trucks look like thanks to for showing me grin grin grin grin grin

Are there more pictures you want to show or should I simply tell you same thing like before i.e. Go and read the article again, may be this time you will comprehend the context
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

I don't know what Trucks look like thanks to for showing me grin grin grin grin grin

Are there more pictures you want to show or should I simply tell you same thing like before i.e. Go and read the article again, may be this time you will comprehend the context

You're hung up on your love for acronyms and the fact that I called them fire trucks hence you went into your imbecilic harangue to tell me that they are RIV, without you knowing actually what RIV stands for. Next time before you open your stinky dirty mouth to rant and rave like a rabid dog, know your facts.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

I read the article before I made my comment. But you need to go and read my response before you started foaming in the mouth!
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

I have shut your dimwitted self up! So, next time before you start delving into adult conversations, make sure that you have enough brain cells to reason.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I have shut your dimwitted self up! So, next time before you start delving into adult conversations, make sure that you have enough brain cells to reason.

Adult? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I read the article before I made my comment. But you need to go and read my response before you started foaming in the mouth!

You know I hazarded the comprehension deficit guess...
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You're hung up on your love for acronyms and the fact that I called them fire trucks hence you went into your imbecilic harangue to tell me that they are RIV, without you knowing actually what RIV stands for. Next time before you open your stinky dirty mouth to rant and rave like a rabid dog, know your facts.

I did not know what RIV stands for? when it's clearly stated in the article ?

Comprehension Deficit grin
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

You can read without comprehension!
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

You know I hazarded the comprehension deficit guess...

Please, would you STOP writing incoherently?
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

Adult? grin grin grin

Yes, you act childishly.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

Knowing what the acronym, RIV stands for does NOT necessarily mean that you know the meaning.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
mapet:

Mister man let me just give you an advise, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg’s Borrowing From CBN Hits N19tn, Inflation May Worsen – Report / Shettima: We Will Be Equitable, Run An Inclusive Government / Buhari Receives Asset Declaration Form From CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.