Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour (13613 Views)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Knowing what the acronym, RIV stands for does NOT necessarily mean that you know the meaning.

When "the meaning" was clearly statedin the article? You problem seems to be either the "stuffs" you're taking or should be taking....
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Yes, you act childishly.

It is funny that you consider your infantile submissions "Adult" conversation.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Please, would you STOP writing incoherently?

Free advise, work on your deficits....trust me, dem plenty
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

Free advise, work on your deficits....trust me, dem plenty

You're a SOB!
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

It is funny that you consider your infantile submissions "Adult" conversation.... grin grin grin

Look who's talking. In all your rantings, you could NOT say for certain why you waded into my comment without clearly elucidating what my response actually was. But as a nitwit, you had to put your two cents in it just to prove to your handlers that you have something albeit foolish to say.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

When "the meaning" was clearly statedin the article? You problem seems to be either the "stuffs" you're taking or should be taking....

You still don't get it, do you? From your idiotic argument, you might have understood that RIV stands for Rapid Intervention Vehicles but you do NOT know what that actually means. Because if you do, you would NOT have had the temerity to foolishly bulge in to argue that RIV are NOT trucks. In your warped mind, you did NOT see RIV being referred to as TRUCKS.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You still don't get it, do you? From your idiotic argument, you might have understood that RIV stands for Rapid Intervention Vehicles but you do NOT know what that actually means. Because if you do, you would NOT have had the temerity to foolishly bulge in to argue that RIV are NOT trucks. In your warped mind, you did NOT see RIV being referred to as TRUCKS.

1. You must be the most low-class dumbo on this platform. You're struggling with this hidden in plain sight. I do not know what RIV actually means? when what RIV actually means was clearly defined in the article

2. Your empty skull cannot process and interpret simple things. How on earth could you idiotic brain come to a position that I argue that RIVs are not trucks... see my initial statement below
It is rabid mediocrity in you not to be able to read and distinguish the difference in the truck in question....
does that mean I said RIVs are not trucks ? I kept referring you to read and understand the context RIV is situated in the article, but I guess that must be rocket science....Bros, have you passed O'level English comprehension
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

1. You must be the most low-class dumbo on this platform. You're struggling with this hidden in plain sight. I do not know what RIV actually means? when what RIV actually means was clearly defined in the article

2. Your empty skull cannot process and interpret simple things. How on earth could you idiotic brain come to a position that I argue that RIVs are not trucks... see my initial statement below
does that mean I said RIVs are not trucks ? I kept referring you to read and understand the context RIV is situated in the article, but I guess that must be rocket science....Bros, have you passed O'level English comprehension

IDIOT, you MUST have dementia or selective amnesia. Below is my initial comment after I read the article:

This is NOTHING! Other countries, even smaller ones , have been using fire trucks and just the fact that this FULANI man toured a
company that sells trucks is now big news to be celebrated. Nigerians need to STOP promoting and celebrating mediocrity.

Below is both your M0R0NIC and very incoherent response to my comment right out of the left field:

It is rabid mediocrity in you not to be able to read and distinguish the difference the truck in question.... but also in yours of
mediocrity garnished with bigotry, it can never bring intelligence.

So, now tell me, are you NOT foolish?
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

IDIOT, you MUST have dementia or selective amnesia. Below is my initial comment after I read the article:

This is NOTHING! Other countries, even smaller ones , have been using fire trucks and just the fact that this FULANI man toured a
company that sells trucks is now big news to be celebrated. Nigerians need to STOP promoting and celebrating mediocrity.

Below is both your M0R0NIC and very incoherent response to my comment right out of the left field:

It is rabid mediocrity in you not to be able to read and distinguish the difference the truck in question.... but also in yours of
mediocrity garnished with bigotry, it can never bring intelligence.

So, now tell me, are you NOT foolish?

So you've shifted from the asinine conclusion that I argued that "RIVs are not trucks" to making quotes and struggling to interpret.... keep trying, maybe one day you will find a brain
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

This really shows that you are a very disingenuous and dishonest waste of human flesh. The above highlighted statement was NOT your initial statement to my comment. You see, you're a product of your freaking country. Now you just lied about your initial comment. You always lie, cheat and deceive. You have NO shame! Just go to HELL...I can't tolerate a LIAR!
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

So you've shifted from the asinine conclusion that I argued that "RIVs are not trucks" to making quotes and struggling to interpret.... keep trying, maybe one day you will find a brain

You're beyond STUPID. You can shuck and jive all you want, you STILL have NOT answered the reason for such an unintelligible response to my comment. Like I said earlier, you're one of those illiterates that want to engage in intellectual conversations while being CLUELESS to what the real issue is. Now let me ask you for the umpteenth time: Why did you respond to my comment with such incoherency? Not only was your response unwarranted, it was at best incorrigible and made no sense at all. So, it makes a reasonable person to come to the conclusion that you're either FOOLISH, JUST plain DUMB or BOTH! Which one are you?
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
[/b]

This really shows that you are a very disingenuous and dishonest waste of human flesh. The above highlighted statement was NOT your initial statement to my comment. You see, you're a product of your freaking country. Now you just lied about your initial comment. You always lie, cheat and deceive. You have NO shame! Just go to HELL...I can't tolerate a LIAR!

You can't tolerate a Liar? You're the Liar. You are the one that cannot stay on a point, changing statement at will when found out, lying and stating what I did not say.

You are a rabid bigot ... You're the only one that took what ideally should have been a topic for building the nation, technology transfer and capacity building to bigotry...
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
mapet:

You can't tolerate a Liar? You're the Liar. You are the one that cannot stay on a point, changing statement at will when found out, lying and stating what I did not say.

You are a rabid bigot ... You're the only one that took what ideally should have been a topic for building the nation, technology transfer and capacity building to bigotry...

Fool, I showed you my initial comment and your initial response. Now, you're trying to run away from your statement, freaking M0R0NIC LIAR! Go back and read my initial comment that I just referenced along with your incoherent and idiotic response. Instead of responding to that, you have to shy away because it's becoming apparent to you how stupid you really are.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2021
mapet:

Now, the truth is slowly but surely coming out. You are one of the Sai Babrians and Buhari ass lickers who stupidly believe in a failed country. You took umbrage because I made a factual statement about a country endowed with natural resources and yet has absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Your beloved ONE LIEGERIA is the poverty capital of the world and you have the audacity to come on here to open your dirty stinky ass mouth to defend the indefensible. Are you not ashamed of yourself that in this 21st Century you're gloating because your LIEGERIA is about to do something that MOST countries with even less resources accomplished many decades ago? You see it as a big deal and worthy of mention that your country is about to buy small fire trucks? And you take offense when somebody feels different and does NOT see that as an accomplishment worthy of praise. You need to bury your head in shame, you Buhari IDIOT!
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by mapet: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Now, the truth is slowly but surely coming out. You are one of the Sai Babrians and Buhari ass lickers who stupidly believe in a failed country. You took umbrage because I made a factual statement about a country endowed with natural resources and yet has absolutely NOTHING to show for it. Your beloved ONE LIEGERIA is the poverty capital of the world and you have the audacity to come on here to open your dirty stinky ass mouth to defend the indefensible. Are you not ashamed of yourself that in this 21st Century you're gloating because your LIEGERIA is about to do something that MOST countries with even less resources accomplished many decades ago? You see it as a big deal and worthy of mention that your country is about to buy small fire trucks? And you take offense when somebody feels different and does NOT see that as an accomplishment worthy of praise. You need to bury your head in shame, you Buhari IDIOT!

Bleh!Bleh!Bleh!Bleh
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
mapet:

Bleh!Bleh!Bleh!Bleh

I did NOT expect a reasonable response from a nitwit! keep up with your ONE LIEGERIA and you will become its victim in no distant future. My hope for you is that your damned country happens to you.
Re: Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour by UnabashedIPOB: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
mapet:

You’re a lying M0R0N! When you start denying what is in black and white for all to see and very, I wonder what you would have done if it’s not. This is exactly what’s wrong with the damned country. With fools like you, no wonder the country has no future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday / Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo / Dickson Signs Bill For Bayelsa Lawmakers’ Life Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.