Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,148 members, 7,939,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) (15356 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2021
Help2020:

The support he is getting is from Nairaland..on Twitter many people have spoken against him.

Many Twitter peeps seem to live in an alternate reality. It's scary

3 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Holydrone:
Imagine!!

I'm fed up of living but I'm scared of dying. I have given up and I can't do nothing to help my life. I have been evicted from my house and I have nowhere to go because I couldn't raise the 48,000 to renew the rent. I reside in Ejigbo, Osun State.

I'm fed up because I have 2 kids that are finding the new reality unbearable and I decided to take them to my in-laws place pending when I will be able to get myself together and retrieve my luggage from the friends that managed to let me have it with them. I lost my Security Job at a government institution, they downsized and unfortunately I'm one of the victims.

I need help from conscientious parents on this platform to raise whatever little sum so I could be able to rent a room and hopefully work on getting a better job next year. Now I'm at your mercy, please help my condition in anyway you can. I will appreciate your gesture.. 070.683775.41

UbA
don't sit down and wait for jobs paying peanuts,take your destiny in your own hands,there are artisan works that are in high demand like Mason,tilers,plumbers,Carpenters,etc,just learn a work advertise your handwork on naira land and be ready to work,you cannot continue to beg till when to sustain your family,it is time to brush off the ego of white collar job and think out of the box,most of these artisan workers earn more than a banker at month-end.

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Neimar: 5:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Junk and distasteful music

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by gazza07(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2021
They all focus to join every trending instead of making good music. All of 'em has turned motivational speaker on this matter, even Bob risky

2 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by whytediamond(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2021
okoroemeka:
don't sit down and wait for jobs paying peanuts,take your destiny in your own hands,there are artisan works that are in high demand like Mason,tilers,plumbers,Carpenters,etc,just learn a work advertise your handwork on naira land and be ready to work,you cannot continue to beg till when to sustain your family,it is time to brush off the ego of white collar job and think out of the box,most of these artisan workers earn more than a banker at month-end.

Don't waste your energy on someone with a very wonderful writing and comprehension skill. It took him over 24hrs to think and craft and then post his comment that is supposed to elicit our support by paying into his account out of compassion.

That's a powerful writing skill he has. But dude will rather beg for crumbs than sit on an already set buffet.

Ignorance is too deadly.
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by 11doubledee: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
So, Poco Lidiot stole Portable's dollars that Wizkid dashed him and still put him name for Portable's track when he was not featured on it at all.

Portable rightly gets angry at this injustice and calls out the Poco idi0t and people are saying he should not have done that. Like how? Even if that's how things are done in the industry, is it right or fair? Why are so many supporting the Lee guy when he's very clearly in the wrong and a thief as well who takes credit for what he never put energy into?
'Is it right or fair'
More wisdom my brother.Honestly,wickness abounds in our hearts as Nigerians.
So because seniors wicked you for school,you must wicked another person pikin.
But if them wicked your pickin for future,na you go first complain.

3 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2021
3rdavefarms:
Hummmmm believe me or not , Portable was right , Pocco lee was trying to chop from the level , he even had the gut to wrote his name before the owners name

Zazuuu zeh ... Portable Ft Olamide and Poccolee grin

Now I know street love is the best , visit instablog to know what’s up with Poccolee’s bashing
Kilode, e so yoruba now if English hard you
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by sonjawallacen: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2021
Former champion Whittaker (23-5, fighting out of Sydney, Australia) is gunning to even the score with heated rival Adesanya. UFC 271 fight TV

2 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Who be portable? Who be this pipo abeg?
bunch of agberos!
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by EmmaLege: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2021
okoroemeka:
She can't Learn work with hunger. Make she start with cleaner job way de pay small small
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2021
gazza07:
They all focus to join every trending instead of making good music. All of 'em has turned motivational speaker on this matter, even Bob risky

grin grin grin
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Tosdam(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2021
TimmyTen:
I don’t understand Yoruba o! But the question that should be asked is:

Is Poco the one Wizkid sprayed the money?
The answer is No.

He is not the owner of the money, Portable spoke his mind abeg…. In Africa, Oga’s are always right

Let’s be truthful what is bad is bad….

This can be a blessing in disguise grin

You don't know anything about the industry.... If the guy pack that money by himself.. weytin go follow am reach house fit no pass 200$..... Why he no pack the money by himself then....
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by NoToPile: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Who be portable? Who be this pipo abeg?

Loool, same question running through my mind.
The names look so strange. Poco, Zazu, portable.

Who are they exactly?

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
So, Poco Lidiot stole Portable's dollars that Wizkid dashed him and still put him name for Portable's track when he was not featured on it at all.

Portable rightly gets angry at this injustice and calls out the Poco idi0t and people are saying he should not have done that. Like how? Even if that's how things are done in the industry, is it right or fair? Why are so many supporting the Lee guy when he's very clearly in the wrong and a thief as well who takes credit for what he never put energy into?
Oga calm down. Na him promoter the vex with am. Wen him enter industry way him de fight for dollars.
Read Below

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by floss(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2021
TimmyTen:
I don’t understand Yoruba o! But the question that should be asked is:

Is Poco the one Wizkid sprayed the money?
The answer is No.

He is not the owner of the money, Portable spoke his mind abeg…. In Africa, Oga’s are always right

Let’s be truthful what is bad is bad….

This can be a blessing in disguise grin
Civil rationality and street rationality are two different things, once you're in the street and you find yourself in a situation where you're being helped, just know that you have only signed to do boy boy (apprentice) for your benefactor until you are confirmed to be freed by him or her. Now the interesting thing is what ever loyalties,goodies and financial support that comes your way while you are still with your benefactor you're only entitled to 30% whether some one dashed you money, sprayed you money be it 20 million dollars, as someone in the street still under his or helper (benefactor) you are not entitled to the entire money as with the case with Portable, 30% is what every newbie hustler still under someone in the street is entitled to. They gave him 600$ instead of 900$ possibly because after the logistics of throwing some of the 3000$ from wizkid to the crowd, what was left was 2000$, so 30% of that is 600$, what ever happens to the rest of the money isn't his business. Reason why that sharing formula is adopted is because all these while he has been fed, clothed, given shelter from someone else success. That's how it will be until he meets the target set by his benefactor before he will be free to leave.

I'm sure he knows about this but decided to play on the public emotions thinking that's how the street works.

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2021
BigYash:
Some people just dey support evil,e dey sweet una undecided D same people go say our leaders no good.. Hypo!
Person wan cheat person, the person wen dem dey cheat,called the thief out for his wrong doings. Now world people say the young man na him come dey guilty,cux he called the popular dancing thief out..
Wetin man do man?
Which people be world people. Nairaland no follow for world people
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

Oga calm down. Na him promoter the vex with am. Wen him enter industry way him de fight for dollars.
Read Below
Are you seriously saying this ?
Wow undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

Read Below

I don't understand what you are trying to say. If Father Christmas dashes you $3,000 and I take am and give you $600 you go be happy? And supposing you have car. What if I put my name on the title. A car you bought with your sweat and money o.

Why shouldn't Portable be fighting for his right? Why? You think he get money? $3,000 is over 1.5 million and would have meant a lot to him this Christmas. And I don't know about you, but I go vex plenty seeing someone who never put a verse, a hook, chorus or anything on my song getting higher credit for it than me.

We should learn to recognize wrong as wrong and call it out. Instead of saying it is custom and industry practice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by IbadeHQ: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2021
okoroemeka:
we

You've spoken my mind. He should please come to itedo here in lekki there are so many things for him to do if he's no ashamed, lazy or proud.
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

I don't understand what you are trying to say. If Father Christmas dashes you $3,000 and I take am and give you $600 you go be happy? And supposing you have car. What if I put my name on the title. A car you bought with your sweat and money o.

Why shouldn't Portable be fighting for his right? Why? You think he get money? $3,000 is over 1.5 million and would have meant a lot to him this Christmas. And I don't know about you, but I go vex plenty seeing someone who never put a verse, a hook, chorus or anything on my song getting higher credit for it than me.

We should learn to recognize wrong as wrong and call it out. Instead of saying it is custom and industry practice.

So I Sabi pass him promoter n slimcase.

Ask urself what's Poco doing with them. Poco get link..
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

So I Sabi pass him promoter n slimcase.

Ask urself what's Poco doing with them. Poco get link ups. He also connect people to artist. No forget na him conne Bella Shmurda with wizzy
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Imustnottalk: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Pocolee is wrong when Wizkid was spraying the guy the money the portable guy acted mature by not picking the money so pocolee for give am even if nah 1k dolls and take the remaining one

1 Like

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by ayotade09(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Baba just send davido money so for now kon shey bigger person mo
GabrielYulaw:

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Kilode, e so yoruba now if English hard you

Auto text might be funny like you at times I think you know that? sir English of Nigeria Ltd
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by Mymhe: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Habiodunz:

15$ Amazon Card?

Come WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman / AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina / Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.