Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,155 members, 7,939,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) (15357 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

I don't understand what you are trying to say. If Father Christmas dashes you $3,000 and I take am and give you $600 you go be happy? And supposing you have car. What if I put my name on the title. A car you bought with your sweat and money o.

Why shouldn't Portable be fighting for his right? Why? You think he get money? $3,000 is over 1.5 million and would have meant a lot to him this Christmas. And I don't know about you, but I go vex plenty seeing someone who never put a verse, a hook, chorus or anything on my song getting higher credit for it than me.

We should learn to recognize wrong as wrong and call it out. Instead of saying it is custom and industry practice.
U can't promote urself
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Are you seriously saying this ?
Wow undecided
Yes. U can't make urself rich In the industry.
Re: Slimcase Pleads On Behalf Of Portable (Video) by NewDelhi(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Who be portable? Who be this pipo abeg?
Lol Nigerian youths are so jobless reason many of them run into cheap source of income like Yahoo. I was in a gathering today , come see as able bodied youths dey discuss pocolee and portable lol.. I was like wtf. Had to put on my ear buds coz it was getting irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman / AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina / Meet The Most Protected Youngest Billionaire In Nigeria ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.