Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52863 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Galaxybar: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
tarantino1:

grin grin

Are you serious?

This one even hard to believe pass the main OP

She’s my aunt. Still something that causes major issues till date because the whole family is worried about her life choices. And she’s very entitled too. Always looking for handouts and bullies my aged grandmother for money. There are people in this life. Just thank God for your life and those around you.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Galaxybar: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

People like you always know someone... dem say dem say dem talk person tell me kinda person you be

Abeg flyaway jare

There is something fundamentally wrong with you. There are more dignifying ways to seek attention. Be better.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by casppyjay: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

U must be stupid
lol I’m not suprised at ur outburst it only explains ur deteriorating mental health
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ginomel(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

You must be mad you are the one to shut the Bleep up for quoting me idiot

I wonder why you are saying your father is mad and you are even calling him idiot.

Anyway, he is your father. It's not my business. Continue. You skunk. Your Father deserved to be insulted because he didn't train you well.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Rexymania(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Which kind wahala be this? Can I see his picture?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by PennywysCares(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

you have a very useless brother, surrender him to the police now

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by mrksquare: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

If I were your dad I will get him arrested. Will order the Nigeria Police to give him the flogging of his life. After which I will direct the Nigeria Police to compel him to sign an undertaking of good behavior.

Your brother is a spoilt brat. The fact that he is the only male child is given him a false sense of entitlement. Forthwith, any money your sister sent; he should be excluded from the windfall. He doesn't deserve to partake in the sharing.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ginomel:

I wonder why you are saying your father is mad and you are even calling him idiot.

Anyway, he is your father. It's not my business. Continue. You skunk. Your Father deserved to be insulted because he didn't train you well.

U must be stupid and foolish plus ur father and mother too
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Galaxybar:

There is something fundamentally wrong with you. There are more dignifying ways to seek attention. Be better.

Seek attention you must be mad
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by determination21(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
That boy can kill oh, the solution is to arrest him and have him sign an undertaking that he'll not be a pain in your asses again and go work for his own money.

The truth is you guys spoiled him, you adding Your own 20k to his own said it all.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by causimalbarka(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Firstly, i can feel how hot you are.
I'm very sorry, it funny in this life you hardly find q good siblings, imagine having one and taking advantage of them.
From your post, i realise he is been brought spoilt, obviously being the last born and only son, bù that's not an excuse.
My advise for you ma, Yoruba do say "a má fi agídí fa ẹṣin lọ sodo ni, a ó kín fi agídí fún ní omi"
You can't only force q horse to river, you can't force it to drink water..

My main concern is your parent especially your dad, he will really be feeling bad right now.

He is old enough, i now this might be hard, but the best is just to leave him alone to his own, let him taste the freedom , I'm sure he will realise and come back to his sense.

Another thing u can do is to gather people get hold of him and beat a hell out of him.
.him head go reset

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by ayibaisgud: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

I will suggest you kindly put him in prayers, take his case to the fire � mountain of #Nsppd " What God can't do doesn't exist.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Ginomel(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

U must be stupid and foolish plus ur father and mother too

Very obvious you are a bastard because a senseless skunk like you is not trained well.

I know how to handle your type. Good money for soldiers like I did last month on another riffraff like you.

I won't waste my energy on a skunk. How I wish I knew you physically.

Lest I forget, consider this as my last reply. I can't belittle myself on a little boy.

Vagabond.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Glare247(m): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

What a stupid young boy ,a lot of young guys are out here looking for support ,u have one and u are still misbehaving ,my advice ,pray for him,he needs prayers and also a good councilor
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Iliveforever(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

I think your brother is already wayward and I also think you guys are the CAUSE. When you all will be talking thrash and pampering him when he was small, what do you guys expect.
The best advice is this, although it may sound crazy. Your father should call the police on him and make sure he spends the night there
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.

For peace to reign, let your sister send his money directly.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ginomel:

Very obvious you are a bastard because a senseless skunk like you is not trained well.

I know how to handle your type. Good money for soldiers like I did last month on another riffraff like you.

I won't waste my energy on a skunk. How I wish I knew you physically.

Lest I forget, consider this as my last reply. I can't belittle myself on a little boy.

Vagabond.

I go beat ur papa
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by generalwo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
If he's started doing yahoo as you suspect the kid is gone..... He see who dey send am money for Xmas e get mind burn am.... Foolish boy
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by dbauz(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.
You guys are the cause of the problem. Either ur parents or u guys spoit him when he was young (with stupid only son mentality).... I have a first hand experience days y I am saying this....and it does not always end well
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Christian07(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

You gt big sis for abroad way be nurse way dey send you money and way fit work papers for you no be to dey add big sis for prayer
Haa all this entitled boys
Burn 70k you sure say no be paper him burn for say watin happen na
You need to go to a man of God
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
This life self, people wey dey see free food & free money, nah dem dey always misbehave.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by CandidNotes: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sorry OP but you and your father are not safe around your brother. Not sure how you can resolve this but he is dangerous.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
Just make sure he doesn't return back to that house without bringing back that #70k

24 years for that matter,he think say he don arrive,he think say he don see life.
Lol.. body go tell am.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by hedonido: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
People get issues for this life I swear.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by abidexluv5: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
He need to be arrested
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by shawante(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Use ur head guy nobody in this nigeria can burn 50naira talkless of 70k. The whole story is fake. My point
If person go fit commit suicide.. Wetin be 70k wey person no fit
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Hes is a stupid boy, if he wants to be respected he has to respect himself. Act like a decent humanbeing.

Deflating ur dads tire is wrong and he should apologize or face the consequences of his actions. He can’t do anything he likes and get away with it. Let him know he can only be the head of his own house/family not ur dads house and family.

He has to respect his seniors or atleast respect himself and ur dad. Ur dad might need to get an army personal involved to caution him if necessary.

He’s behaving like a spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by shawante(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Use ur head guy nobody in this nigeria can burn 50naira talkless of 70k. The whole story is fake. My point
If person go fit commit suicide.. That one na small thing na
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by JBoss25(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
adonis89:
Another mumu brother just like my elder brother. Y'all should leave him and no one should cook in that house anymore. I hate seeing guys who are supposed to organize their families acting stupidly
seriously
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by princewarri1985: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
I swear to God this thread should be the best thread on nairaland I've ever read after been here both as a guest and as a member, Am going to take side with your brother on this, YA ALL ARE REALLY CHEATING HIM, TO START WITH HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU CALL A YOUNG BOY OF 24 WHO GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY WITH A 2:1 WAYWARD? WHEN THERE ARE ALOT OF GUYS HERE IN WARRI WHO ARE UNIVERSITY DROP OUT CONSTITUTING NUISSANCE WITH THEIR PARENTS BAILING THEM OUT OF JAIL FOR ONE CRIME OR THE OTHER ON A REGULAR BASIS, SECONDLY EVEN IF HE IS THE LAST BORN, HE IS THE FIRST SON, AND YOU CAN DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FIND OUT THE MEANING OF A FIRST SON, HE IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY AFTER YOUR FATHER, YOU ARE JUST ANGRY NOW BECAUSE HE JUST DISCOVERED HIS WORTH AND ALSO DISCOVERED THAT YA ALL HAS BEEN CHEATING HIM ALL ALONG AND THAT WAS WHY HE BURNT THE MONEY AND NOW YOU ARE ANGRY, DO THE RIGHT THING AND THERE WILL BE PEACE IN YOUR HOUSE, I DON TIRE FOR ALL THESE FEMINIST THEM! YOUR BROTHER IS THE HEAD, JUST KNOW YOUR PLACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

I hope money will locate that stupid brother of yours. He burn 70k a whole 70k from there he pulled a knife when your dad was trying to put some sense wey no dey back to his head. Leave am make he go if he come back with g wagon just do like say you no see person. He is already a nonentity,just let him be because when life show am, I hope he won't pay with sumtin more severe than what you all will expect angry

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Tribu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Cyntie55:

Na underage d worry am. Allow hungry worry am small him go get himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.