Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,486 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves (784 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by Clintifydan(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
I have been doing minimal jobs to raise money to get a better smart phone since May, I had raised about 57,000 by September only for my lil bro to fail sick and the who money disappeared and at a point i wanted to let go but he is my only family left...I thank God his recovery was fast enough. My rent was also due in November and i was left in no different position than a beggar, God so kind I did a little job and was paid 1100 naira and i was tempted to place a bet with the 100 naira which i did and in turn i won 50500 naira, I felt so much joy i thought the money would cover for my December Expenses and the rest.. fast forward to today while coming back from my normal daily job i was told that a community police known as ( OSPAC ) in Ikwerre Local government of rivers state has arrested my little bro for damaging a lady car glass.. the issue now is i am told to pay the said lady the sum of 30000 naira and bail my bro for 5000 naira.. and this is exactly the amount i have with me left to use this Xmas.. please this kind of issue has been happening to me and i don't know if i came into this world illegally or what... right now i am confused if i should bail my brother or not as i would be left to nothing should i bail him out.. please nairalanders is there any spiritual help or something i can do to end this temptations ? any suggestions is welcome. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by thesicilian: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Your lil bro is a parasite. You need to start thinking of yourself first. Before you spend any money you didn't plan for again, ask yourself what would he have done if you didn't have any money?

1 Like

Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by gbengaeed(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
There would be plenty of Christmas to celebrate in joy with your brother by your side, bail him and beg the lady that you would pay her twice this would allow you to have something in your pocket. Overall pray against the spirit of wastefulness, and educate your brother on how to pray too. Everything you spent on your loved one either money, time or energy is not a waste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by Clintifydan(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
thesicilian:
Your lil bro is a parasite. You need to start thinking of yourself first. Before you spend any money you didn't plan for again, ask yourself what would he have done if you didn't have any money?

But he is my only family right now... I am really depressed about this issue.. If i Don't bail him i can't enjoy being alone and if i bail him.. I can't contain another hardship.. just can not sleep this night
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by Clintifydan(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
gbengaeed:
There would be plenty of Christmas to celebrate in joy with your brother by your side, bail him and beg the lady that you would pay her twice this would allow you to have something in your pocket. Overall pray against the spirit of wastefulness, and educate your brother on how to pray too. Everything you spent on your loved one either money, time or energy is not a waste.

Thanks very much for this insightfulness, i really appreciate. I would try negotiating with them first thing tomorrow morning about splitting the payment.. thanks ones again

1 Like

Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by habsydiamond(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
A dog puppy can never be hard to the point that we will chase it to a lion to kill.. Ur brother is still a small boy, when the time comes he will wise up. Just keep taking care of him. May God help u
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by shawante(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Clintifydan:
I have been doing minimal jobs to raise money to get a better smart phone since May, I had raised about 57,000 by September only for my lil bro to fail sick and the who money disappeared and at a point i wanted to let go but he is my only family left...I thank God his recovery was fast enough. My rent was also due in November and i was left in no different position than a beggar, God so kind I did a little job and was paid 1100 naira and i was tempted to place a bet with the 100 naira which i did and in turn i won 50500 naira, I felt so much joy i thought the money would cover for my December Expenses and the rest.. fast forward to today while coming back from my normal daily job i was told that a community police known as ( OSPAC ) in Ikwerre Local government of rivers state has arrested my little bro for damaging a lady car glass.. the issue now is i am told to pay the said lady the sum of 30000 naira and bail my bro for 5000 naira.. and this is exactly the amount i have with me left to use this Xmas.. please this kind of issue has been happening to me and i don't know if i came into this world illegally or what... right now i am confused if i should bail my brother or not as i would be left to nothing should i bail him out.. please nairalanders is there any spiritual help or something i can do to end this temptations ? any suggestions is welcome. thanks
What about your parents
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by Clintifydan(m): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
A dog puppy can never be hard to the point that we will chase it to a lion to kill.. Ur brother is still a small boy, when the time comes he will wise up. Just keep taking care of him. May God help u

This I keep hoping on.. Thanks man
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by Clintifydan(m): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2021
shawante:
What about your parents
Both Left the earth in 2005
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by shawante(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Clintifydan:

Both Left the earth in 2005
My condolences
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by muheeb01(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Clintifydan:
whenever you're free go to your traditional medicine materials seller in your town or state you reside that you want to buy egbo tude,I don't know what they call I on your language,i'll tell you the other ingredients to mix with it when you dm me,check my signature or profile
Re: I Think Village People Are Using My Picture To Fan Themselves by Cuttycool(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2021
You better pay your rent first, even if you pay half of the rent. Unless you will go and squat with your brother or be thrown into the street. Use the balance to settle the police case to the extent that you can.

(1) (Reply)

The Seventh Wander Of The Earth : Bio Disc / Loosing Weight / Fight Diabetes - Know The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.