Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,596 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:56 PM

Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) (29769 Views)

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Ismaxtr3(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
latesthubs:
Kate Henshaw recently shared a video of herself in the Gym on her Instagram handle to celebrate her fellow gym mate @fit_manel.. According to her post it says:
"#Thursday Mood

For his birthday, @fit_manel_ wanted to have a workout session with me and so he reached out to @fitnessfactoryng ...
Voila a routine curated by @thefit_preacher ....

He turns 20 years old today..

Here is wishing you a very happy birthday today and may all your dreams , wishes come true...

Watch Video Below....

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRz7ATGVv8[/flash]

Na everyday Kate Henshaw dey go gym jor.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:
I'm quiting betting today. Guys, there's nothing like "sure odd" or "fixed game". If you like make your papa be the referee, I won't stake.

Damn!! PSG just cut my ticket. 11 games all green except psg. I stake with 3k to win 45k. angry

Guy calm down, you see psg in ligue1 once their odd to win cross 1.35 up no carry am straight win will be the best option. I have been observing their game of recent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by shantti(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na so blue film dey take start. Ebony milf cream-pied my her step son during work out session.

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by nachisunday(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN***** u c, Kate funke mama g (patience ozorkwor) omotola.... mercy Johnson
if I mistakenly c dem 4 road...I fit prostrate greet dem
BT u c
INI Edo nancy ishime destiny etiko ada ameh
if I c dem 4 road na slap..(confirm 1 I go give dem)
no ask me why.. na my opinion I just give
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Kate carry go abeg nothing do u...
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by YomiYarzo: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Too Sweet !!! in the words in Nini
Omo yen dun, Omo yen sweet, Omo yen nice
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Quantized92(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Not the typical naija lady. Trying every means possible to look fit.

[b][/b]Do you want to learn how to earn 200k monthly by just pressing your phone. Send me a DM and get a free video on how to earn passively.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by nachisunday(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
u c,
Kate
funke
mama g (patience ozorkwor)
omotola....
mercy Johnson

if I mistakenly c dem 4 road...I fit prostrate greet dem

BT u c

INI Edo
nancy ishime
destiny etiko
ada ameh

if I c dem 4 road na slap..(confirm 1 I go give dem)

no ask me why.. na my opinion I just give

Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for
anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Kate carry go abeg nothing do u...
lmfaoo.. no wahala na the raw yam you chop day affect you, but if they give you money for road you go open that hand you type the shit collect the money abi (smh) my brother drink water and sleep haba
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by sammybest889(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
nachisunday:
lmfaoo.. no wahala na the raw yam you chop day affect you, but if they give you money for road you go open that hand you type the shit collect the money abi (smh) my brother drink water and sleep haba

****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

thank u...
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by seguno2: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
JaneYave:
E be like na 'hit d gym' dey rain now

Make sure you follow the trend to get trimmer
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
dahgifted:
Ebony Milf! cool

Lolsss..very Correct o!

Ebony Milf Marie Luv Fcvks her Stepson Jordi El Nino' in a Gym! cool cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by seguno2: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
pretydiva:
Let me also run and hit the gym

That’s a good idea
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Powerbandoo(f): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
You just dey take pics with celeb, still you know blow
I hope you blow one day
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by seguno2: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
kenzysmith:
Stress women go through because of prick

Is it more than the stress men go through for toto

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by seguno2: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cryptocallcare:
Now this is the African beauty

Not some overfed rotunda toads
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
She's another ageless babe.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by TeeKings: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
She is very fit, check my siggy to get your account fit through affiliate marketing
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by TheExclusive: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:
I'm quiting betting today. Guys, there's nothing like "sure odd" or "fixed game". If you like make your papa be the referee, I won't stake.

Damn!! PSG just cut my ticket. 11 games all green except psg. I stake with 3k to win 45k. angry
Why you no cash out?
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
pretydiva:
Let me also run and hit the gym
All those gym instructors wey go dey tap current from una body,Dey rub your ass,put hands for your waist,butt,breasts,and even KitKat.chai!Free touching anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:

. Psg Bleep up sha. Even napoli lost at home with 12odds to venezia. Betting no easy I swear

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by sirjomore(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
How on earth, is this news
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by sirjomore(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
shantti:
Na so blue film dey take start. Ebony milf cream-pied my her step son during work out session.
See what it has done to ur perverted mind...smh
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:

Post your coupon.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by NohurryInLife: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by peacekante: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
See waiting psg do yesterday grin.

280k. Christmas for detty grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Myexdisturbs: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
emmabest2000:
Fitness has become an obsession with her
Which is fine

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
This woman don dey turn man finish ooo. All the boobs and ass don disappear.

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by wink2015(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
latesthubs:
Kate Henshaw recently shared a video of herself in the Gym on her Instagram handle to celebrate her fellow gym mate @fit_manel.. According to her post it says:
"#Thursday Mood

For his birthday, @fit_manel_ wanted to have a workout session with me and so he reached out to @fitnessfactoryng ...
Voila a routine curated by @thefit_preacher ....

He turns 20 years old today..

Here is wishing you a very happy birthday today and may all your dreams , wishes come true...

Watch Video Below....

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRz7ATGVv8[/flash]

She should just enter kitchen and boil yellow yam.

Take mortar and pound pounded yam.

That will trim her shape
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
I too gonna hit d gym

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by GeneralZodd(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
VOsimhen144:

Better go and use your life for something meaningful.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by VOsimhen144(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Better go and use your life for something meaningful.
I dey play betting nor mean say I nor get wetin I dey do with my life. Baba make you try dey calm down okay.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buy recharged card, data, and tv subscription at a cheaper rate, whatsup me 07060745266

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nmezor(f): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
No be new thing now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Cute, Petite & Gorgeous in New Photos / Umu Obiligbo – EGWU EBUBEDIKE DOWNLOAD / Teebillz Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.