Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,886,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) (29726 Views)

Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Pumpumking: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nmezor:
No be new thing now

Nmezor am strugglin to help u pls...please do u has yansh please? smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Depsui(m): 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bobmarie:
Those 3 statements are facts not insults, however sentimental you get does not change the fact that-

That’s statement was DAFT
The shit unfit people like you type about fitness is TRASH
90 percent of human beings are too lazy to engage is rigorous physical activity, you fall within that category.
All pure facts.
Now wipe your tears, I know the truth hurts.

You're rude.

I don't know if you are joking or truly don't know the difference between insults and so called 'facts'.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Depsui:

You're rude.

I don't know if you are joking or truly don't know the difference between insults and so called 'facts'.
A poor man feels insulted when a rich man calls him wretched. However the fact that he feels he was insulted does change the true reality of his wretchedness.
You lack comprehension skills. Coming at my personality does not change these facts.
You made a daft (ignorant) statement,
People are always typing trash about fitness online.
You are lazy towards fitness so you make up excuses thinking fitness is meant for beauty.

It’s meant for longevity and keeping the bones strong as long as possible. That’s why we have so many old people who cannot move without a walking stick or wobble.

STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION.
My last reply. I can’t stand people who cannot be corrected without feeling insulted.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin grin
gistmega:
You are not a good person. You have a very bad heart. can you just appreciate how beautiful this woman looks at her age. With tight skin and athletic body. how did she become a man. Man, just grow up and stop stoking stereotypes. If your mama looked this fit at her age, you would be proud to show her off. Your mama wear jeans, the belle no go gree the zip close. look at this woman burning doing things that you cannot do and you are here talking trash. abeg go swim for mud
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
pansophist:
Don't be deceived guys, hitting the gym is just about 15% of what she does to look fit. Where the hard work is, is the food. If I want to loose 5kg in two weeks, I know what to eat, even if I don't hit the gym. Food is the most important aspect of weight loss, not gym. Gym tones the body, but food cut the fat. And not slim tea please. Infact water is more healthier than that tea.

I respect her, because defeating your taste is one of the most difficult thing a adult will ever do, but again, it's a crucial step to self-development. You have to deny yourself lots of foods your system crave, and eat for functionality, not for satisfaction. To have a healthy relationship with foods, and that food should serve as a tool to weaponise your body, to make you healthy and strong. Let food be thy medicine.
Please can I buy you a bottle of beer for this your write up.
I’ve been in dilemma for weeks about slimming teas but you just gave me the courage to throw out mine. The dilemma was created because I used a combination of healthy eating, slimming teas and exercise to get a toned stomach. The results were so fantastic, I couldn’t tell what did the trick and stuck to drinking it religiously despite the discouraging articles online. I wish I could send a sticker and have tears in my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by pansophist(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bobmarie:
Please can I buy you a bottle of beer for this your write up.
I’ve been in dilemma for weeks about slimming teas but you just gave me the courage to throw out mine. The dilemma was created because I used a combination of healthy eating, slimming teas and exercise to get a toned stomach. The results were so fantastic, I couldn’t tell what did the trick and stuck to drinking it religiously despite the discouraging articles online. I wish I could send a sticker and have tears in my eyes.

The marketers of ''slim fat burner tea'' exploit a psychological loophole in humans known as the ''placebo effect'', meaning that your brain can convince your body a fake treatment is a real thing. It's like how pastors will tell you that it is your tithe that is the reason God is blessing you, meanwhile it is your hard work. Paying tithe without working will make you poor, working without paying tithe will not make you poor. Or they give you olive oil to protect yourself, while the pastors themselves have bulletproof cars and security guards with guns. grin

If you notice, slim tea always goes with other weight loss programs like dieting, gyming, etc. You will never see them tell you to just drink slim tea and do nothing because they know it is your diet and exercise that will make you lose weight, not the tea. So yea, stop buying that poison and just throw it away, drink water instead, it is far far far healthier than that colored sugary water. Also, one thing you should start doing is to always look at the nutritional content of every product, as a legal requirement, all edible consumable products must have it.

Manufacturers cant go around that legal requirements, so most make it small and hidden, that you can only find it if you consciously look for it. But there, it exposes all their lies. The picture below is an example of the nutritional content of indomie noodles, that is what I mean. If you observed, It packed with excessive sodium (salt), carbohydrates (sugar), and fats. All these are not healthy and will make you fat. But people usually do not understand these things, and manufacturers depend on mass ignorance to sell them trash.

So as you stop drinking slim tea, extend it to other foods. You should learn how food works in your body, so you won't stress yourself losing weight after every six months. Because if you dont change your nutritional lifestyle, the weight will come back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by Negroid001(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
Coming from someone raised in a gym house.
This babe get good genetics. She's naturally slim, almost has no breasts sef(i like em that way).

I know people that can eat the whole whole world and won't get fat, eg my girlfriend. She has fast metabolism. I also know someone who has a naturally fit body whether he exercises or not, and that's me. If i dey suffer you no fit know walai, naxo my body be.

About losing weight, you have to figure out how fast your body processes food and set a diet accordingly. Exercise is not even needed to lose weight. Only reason i exercise is to build stamina and resilience. If you do workout for 30 mins and end it with a plastic of cola, are you aware your workout is just a waste?

Na oversabi dey worry everyone.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by EmeraldHash(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
pansophist:
Don't be deceived guys, hitting the gym is just about 15% of what she does to look fit. Where the hard work is, is the food. If I want to loose 5kg in two weeks, I know what to eat, even if I don't hit the gym. Food is the most important aspect of weight loss, not gym. Gym tones the body, but food cut the fat. And not slim tea please. Infact water is more healthier than that tea.

I respect her, because defeating your taste is one of the most difficult thing a adult will ever do, but again, it's a crucial step to self-development. You have to deny yourself lots of foods your system crave, and eat for functionality, not for satisfaction. To have a healthy relationship with foods, and that food should serve as a tool to weaponise your body, to make you healthy and strong. Let food be thy medicine.

Please how can one eat for functionality.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by MallamChukwudi: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
At such age she look like this. She try.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by pansophist(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
EmeraldHash

The spambot blocked me three times (a day each) as you can see above through the hidden comment, when I responded to your question. I'll respond again below, but if the comment is hidden, then know they've blocked me again.
Re: Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) by EmeraldHash(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2021
pansophist:
EmeraldHash

The spambot blocked me three times (a day each) as you can see above through the hidden comment, when I responded to your question. I'll respond again below, but if the comment is hidden, then know they've blocked me again.

Apologises for the inconvenience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Slams Iyabo Ojo For Insulting Her Fans Who Beg For Money / Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) / "That Is Not Chioma's Page"- Davido React To Unfollowing Girlfriend On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.