Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,018 members, 7,899,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:31 PM

Twitter Is A Wild Place - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Twitter Is A Wild Place (862 Views)

Nigerian Young Man Shares His Ordeal With A Wild Dog. / Twitter Is An App Not An Application-twitter User / Is Mosquito A Wild Animal Or Domestic Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Is A Wild Place by Mazulu: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Guys, I just came back from Twitter and crazy things are happening.

Comrade, wetin happen this time?

Everybody was busy minding their business and trying to make sure that their daily 2k is complete when a certain human of the feminine variety went and tweeted, ‘You wanna take a woman out? You gotta buy her a dress.’

But what is wrong with that?

Are you a learner?Twitter is not the place where you go and misyarn. Even if you have zero followers, all it takes is one retweet and the whole of twitter NG is already dragging you like a small tiger generator.

You think it’s by mistake that most Nigerian celebrities avoid twitter while camping on Instagram? On the bird app, if you talk, you collect. It doesn’t matter who you are, government official or celebrity.

So what happened after she tweeted that?

My brother, see dragging. If small generator make mistake collect that kind dragging, e go end up for mechanic.

One person come reply ask the lady say, ‘Wait, but Davido donated 250 million to all these people.’

Na for there everywhere scatter.You even know what’s more painful? The reply got more likes and comments than the original tweet ��

If na me, I’m throwing hands. You can’t finish me off like that and expect me to go down without a fight. Lai lai.

Comrade you wan follow stranger fight?

That finishing was so brutal I felt it in my spinal chest. It wasn’t even the only response. They finished the lady completely.

The one wey dey pain me pass be say, the relationship wey baba God create for marriage, him daughters don turn am to hustle. E good so?

https://thequesttimes.com/twitter-is-a-wild-place/
Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Boooringgg. Goan play with kantas.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahahaha. Can’t remember the last time I heard someone say kantas.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by Magnoliaa(f): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:
Hahahaha. Can’t remember the last time I heard someone say kantas.
cheesy Times.

I played it with my siblings some weeks ago. grin Dem beat my head, no be small.
Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Saw that dragging too. Omoh, that gender the fall hand. Like how! Is she an alumajeri? They see every relationship as hustle. Say hi the next thing na billing.
Can see some karashikas above and one ogbanje below.
Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by Magnoliaa(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
I can see an Iya Osogbo misogynistic he-goat and brolosho above. grin grin

Yeah, right. grin An ogbanje that obviously torments you and lives rent free in your head.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by Haakeem(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I can see an Iya Osogbo misogynistic he-goat and brolosho above. grin grin
grin All i see above and above me are kanta and kantas.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by diana4adedoja: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
cheesy
Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by mogpet(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Loll!!!! This one weak me. With all the typing the guy did. You just off his light with that line..true �
Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by Magnoliaa(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2021
mogpet:

Loll!!!! This one weak me. With all the typing the guy did. You just off his light with that line..true �

grin cheesy But shey I lie ni? Thank God you talk am sef. Na true I say.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by mogpet(m): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin cheesy But shey I lie ni? Thank God you talk am sef. Na true I say.
No be lie. He for just screenshot the conversation then put am here.
Re: Twitter Is A Wild Place by tolulope3aslam: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Texas Gentleman / Girlfriend Report / The Three Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.