Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,682 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? (7283 Views)

Nigerian Players Do Not Deserve CAF Awards - Okocha / D-day Is Here! Mali Vs Nigeria Which Players Do You Think Will Score For Nigeria / Nigerian Ex International Felix Okafor Jailed For Hard Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by canuck(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2011
Segun Odegbami - The "Touch-Line" Master

(Now, what he actually did on the touch-line as a winger, I couldn't tell you - As a kid in those days, I was almost deafened by radio commentators screaming, "O-de-gba-mi is on the touch-line agaaaaaaaaaaain!"wink LOL!

Rashidi Yekini - For being soooooo goal hungry

Jay-Jay - For being so stylish (Downside: Sometimes forgets that the purpose of getting on the field is to score goals!)

Amunike & Ikpeba - For being fierce wing attackers

Peter Rufai - For always being there (Except when the ball takes a bounce a few feet in front of him, That one na goal!) cheesy
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by chelseabmw(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2011
Jay Jay Okocha
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by emmke(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2011
Kanu Nwankwo. I luv sunday oliseh, in fact i luv all the guys that have played or are still playin for my dear Super Eagles. LONG SUPER EAGLES, LONG NIGERIA
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by freepeople: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2011
1. Rashidi Yekini
2. Rashidi Yekini
3. Rashidi Yekini
Bonus: Daniel Amokachi
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by babyboy3(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2011
The hardest part of football is putting the ball in the net,
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by chuckdee4(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2011
Benedict Iroha, asides Babayaro's peak i doubt Nigeria has ever produced a better left back
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by femi4: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2011
yekiniiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by LKRavitz(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2011
jay jay   okocha- so good they named him twice cool
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by sonyvaio(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2011
This is bad  
I was expecting to see Mr GARBA LAWAL
The ultimate utility player
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by Iyineda(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2011
Jay Jay Okocha. 'Nuff said.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by babaowo: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2011
unah don forget emmanuel amunike our best 11 then
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by golamike: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
Rashidi Yekini it is! Joel Obi is Jay Jay in the making but no one can replace Yekini. He is simply irreplaceable.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by marvel4ben: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
I dont think we have to argue about this, everyplayer has his own role in the natioal team but "who do you miss most"without missing a word and also speaking on behalf of over 10000 footbal fan that we give it to AUSTIN JAY JAY OKOCHA.dis is a player evrybody likes eventhough out of the shore of nigeria, during the time of okocha alot of people like watching football ,many young people called themself JJ, but since he left,abeg nobody had ever filled the vacuum he left.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by striker07(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
Daniel Amokachi
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by aswani(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
Benedict Iroha, asides Babayaro's peak i doubt Nigeria has ever produced a better left back

I miss Yisa Sofoluwe the most, in my opinion our best ever full back.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by baslone: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
Commentator : "And he shoots the ball vertically upwards, I'm sure that is EDDIE DOMBRAYEE!!!! No doubt about it!!!'

1 Like

Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by sley4life(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
Okocha off course. He will carry the day if a poll is set. Most guys luv his football. Even ladies that dont like watching football put on their tv set just to watch Jay Jay Okocha dazzle. I wish we can have him back.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by acaolly1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2011
Uche Okechukwu the gentle giant

Jay jay Okocha

Kanu Nwankwo

Benedict Iroha

Sunday Olisey

Mutiu Adepoju the Headmaster, I missed these guys, not forgetting Emmanuel Amunike
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by Abayomin70(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
yekini
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by charlie193: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2011
I will give it to R A S H I D Y E K I NI

Hope you guys have not forgeten the way commentator used to shout his name when ever he score a goal. shouting like this: Ra-shi'- diii yee- kinniiii
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by Ayoobscom(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ask me a million times

I'd say

Yekinni

Yekinni

Yekkkkkkkkkkinnniiiiiiiii and and and and its iss a gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll, used to enjoy

it is yek yek yekiiinnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by caspapa(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jay Jay Okocha,

For his skills.  What do you expect from an Arsenal fan? The guy skill too much.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by MMM2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
none angry
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by Gbenge77(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
Sunday Oliseh.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by Roland17(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
J J Okocha, even after giving us flimsy excuses for missing matches, like the famous excuse of directions to Heathrow airport,
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by VALIDATOR: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
Emmanuel Amuneke. -- By the way he played the game, you know he loved Nigeria.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by lagboyz: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
M M M:

none angry

smiley smiley

Some one needs to "do something" about you before "something do" you.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by jimharry21(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2011
The Magic still belongs to jay jay i would not even mind if he comes back cos our squad is so so empty now and that worries me alot cos speed can do alot for us but brain can get us the job done!
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by Akuviv: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
Ibime (m)
London - PH City

Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most?
« #30 on: Today at 11:18:55 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was never a fan of JJ. He's more like a ball juggler.

In order of EFFECTIVENESS, the players I miss most in SE are:

(1.) Sunday Oliseh - Midfield Maestro with a better passing game than JJ

(2.) Finidi George - All his crosses are on point

(3.) Emmanuel Ameneke - One shot, one goal

(4.) Rashid Yekini - Mr Tear the net

(5.) Mutiu Adepoju - Headmaster or Mr utility player - can play centre-mid, left wing, right wing, right back and second striker.

So on point my guy!

I miss Ben Iroha, Amunike, Uche Okechukwu and Sunday Oliseh
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by PurestBoy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
Kaita, I miss his kung-fu style of play.
Re: Who Or Whom Among The Nigerian Ex Players Do You Miss Most? by jason2010(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
I miss Friday "Elastic" Elaho (Left winger) and Henry Nwosu (Midfielder). Trust me, these guys were so exciting to watch play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Peace Marathon Kicks Off Today!!! / Let's Make Money Together By Rollovers / Netherlands Vs Uruguay: [3 - 2] @ World Cup 2010 Semis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.