Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,173 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:09 PM

Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo (887 Views)

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) / Olusimbo Ige Becomes First Black Female Commissioner In Chicago / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo by beejay4all(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Zamfara Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, Rabi Shinkafi, has resigned her appointment to take up another commissionership appointment in Imo.
“I resigned my appointment as commissioner in Zamfara to enable me to pick another appointment as commissioner in Imo,’’ Shinkafi told the News Agency of Nigeria in Gusau on Thursday, 23 December, 2021.
“I am immensely grateful to Gov. Bello Matawalle and his Wife, Hajiya Aisha Matawalle, for their kindness to me and for allowing me to serve Zamfara in different capacities.
“All the speculations in the social media about my resignation are completely false; it was just work of mischief-makers,’’ she said.
“I have a perfect and cordial relationship with the governor and his wife. I consider them as my family and they were in the picture of my going to Imo.
“Both Gov. Hope Uzodinma of Imo and Matawalle discussed it as fellow All Progressives Congress governors and as friends too,’’ Mrs Shinkafi added.

Re: Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo by ejighikemeuwa: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why? And how manage ?
Re: Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo by UnclePati: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hopeless uzodinjor
Re: Female Commissioner Resigns From Zamfara To Become Commissioner In Imo by Mynd44: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2021

(1)

The Prove That Tinubu Really Pee In The Palace Of The King / Kofoworola Bucknor Vs Bólá Tinubu; What Really Happened?? / Imagine Comparing Peter Obi With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.