Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

I’d Be A Victim Of Revolution In Nigeria – Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d Be A Victim Of Revolution In Nigeria – Obj (491 Views)

Biafra Not Threat To Nigeria—obj / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m / "My Watch": I Prefer Gmb To Jail Me Than Gej To Return To Destroy Nigeria - Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’d Be A Victim Of Revolution In Nigeria – Obj by anointedf(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2011
FORMER president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, on Tuesday, at the ongoing 100th session of the International Labour Conference in Geneval, Switzerland, told the world leaders, employers and labour leaders that he would be a victim and number one target if revolution happened in Nigeria anytime from now.

Chief Obasanjo, who was speaking at a special event by the Club de Madrid, at the conference, also said former president of Ghana, John Kufuor and other African leaders would have no hiding place if the revolution that swept through the Arab countries happened in major African countries like Nigeria and Ghana.
Re: I’d Be A Victim Of Revolution In Nigeria – Obj by seanet02: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2011
I will be the one to set fire on you.
Re: I’d Be A Victim Of Revolution In Nigeria – Obj by kasiem(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
Thank god that u're realising the animus people harbour for u.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Beaf? / Thousands Stranded In Abuja By Boko Haram / Enough All This Negative Talk About Mr President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.