Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,659 members, 7,918,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? (1405 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by dk4justice(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2007
There was a lady i have been dating on phone without seeing her.Every time i try to fix a date in other to meet she use to turn it down.what can i do?though i have seen her in a picture and she is lovely.
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by nana(f): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2007
U've said it all. . .she dont wanna see u.
dk4justice:

There was a lady i have been dating on phone without seeing her.Every time i try to fix a date in other to meet she use to turn it down.what can i do?though i have seen her in a picture and she is lovely.
BTW. . for how long have u been 'dating'?
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by denex: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2007
My guy, you wan pay local?
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by nana(f): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2007
lol
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by dk4justice(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2007
we have been dating each other for about 5 month.
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by nana(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
Hmm, 5months? I guess u both met online right?
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by papaa: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2007
IT's all easy! if she doesn't want to see you then forget about it.
Theres more to life than waisting your time on this ghost lover of yours!

There are one million and One Girls Out there who will love to have you, what is for you will definately come for you

so,

NO LONG THING!

You too dey LONG THING!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by CrazyMan(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2007
You've been dating her for 5 months and she doesn't want to see you man i think you should look else where.
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by naijacutee(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2007
I don't think she thinks you guys have been dating. . . Maybe she thinks you'll "rush" her when you see her. That's one unspoken fear of many girls.
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by aikmamah1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2007
No 1. she is not the one in the pic she sent you, so the whole thing is already rooted on lie and she does'nt know how to face that
no 2 . stop waisting your credit tongue

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by denex: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2007
@ poster

You have been dating someone on your phone for 5 months? Please get things straight:

YOU HAVE BEEN DATING YOUR PHONE FOR 5 MONTHS!!!
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by johnnygan(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2007
Humm
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by johnnygan(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2007
Humm
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by Macgreat(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2007
@topic,
me too men
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2007
Chis!
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by shens2006(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2007
:-x
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by nana(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2007
Macgreat:

@topic,
me too men
Na wa o.Infact,u guys have just been phone call buddies telling urselves sweet-nothings and living in fantasy island for 5months. It's obvious the babe dont w a n n a see you. The earlier the better u start forgetting about her.
Or on the other hand,why cant u ask her why she has been avoiding to meet u in person?
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by iice(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
Una dey try!. . .
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by shotman(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2007
Cant you get it? The girl Ugly, she nor fine, That pic you have is JUST FILM TRICK
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by Bolarge(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
@poster
Lemme guess. . . she's seen ur pic right? grin
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by nana(f): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2007
Bolarge:

@poster
Lemme guess. . . she's seen your pic right? grin
Chineke! Nice question grin
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by Lexyhearts(f): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
LOL  cheesy ,this question  lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by Easybaby(f): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2007
pls find your level now! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by Ehigielove(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
dk4justice:

guy she doesn't know what she want
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
stop trying to fix a date with her, continue chatting with her, one day, she'll ask u for a date
Re: What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? by Femi316: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
dk4justice:
Emmm can we see your pix to know Weda you ugly pass Satan......?

(1) (Reply)

Study: Women Prefer 'bulldog-faced' Men / Hygiene And Romance With Campus Babes And Others Who Share Compound Toilets / When Is It Justified To Snatch Another Guy's Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.