Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings (33785 Views)

Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Phi001:
How many times will somebody tell them about? 50 minutes is plenty ooo. And I speak fast too; 20 minutes, I've told them about all the times. cry

What type of times were they asking about?

Also for the group exercise, they were just listening to you guys discuss?

You speak fast?! You're setting yourself up for more questions lol grin

The questions goes like: tell me about a time you ....

Yunno all those behavioral questions na

Yes, they were just listening through the group exercise
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ovojenny:
War zone ke, they should not tension someone o.
they were actually approachable with sweet and calm faces... They even directed me and gave me hint when I was saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok, let's hope it's the same calm and approachable faces.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
I hope it's the same calm and approachable faces o.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ovojenny:
I hope it's the same calm and approachable faces o.
when is your interview?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
On the 18th
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Trojan8(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ovojenny:
On the 18th

Same day

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good luck to you Trojan

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kemz01: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hi guys.
I missed my CBI and the others yesterday (because i was confused actually). On Tuesday I confirmed attendance and by 1:20pm yesterday, I clicked on the “exercises link” when it now directed me to schedule a meeting for the virtual assessment, I thought the CBI wouldn’t hold yesterday anymore, and I didn’t get any other link, although I didn’t confirm attendance on the second mail they sent cos i just thought it was an error on their part since the mail was the same as the first one I confirmed attendance for.
I even sent a mail yesterday asking for clarification from them and I didn’t get a response.
I really do not know what to do right now
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by latestmata(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Good Morning, please was anyone told that a later date for your group exercise would be communicated?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Kemz01:
Hi guys.
I missed my CBI and the others yesterday (because i was confused actually). On Tuesday I confirmed attendance and by 1:20pm yesterday, I clicked on the “exercises link” when it now directed me to schedule a meeting for the virtual assessment, I thought the CBI wouldn’t hold yesterday anymore, and I didn’t get any other link, although I didn’t confirm attendance on the second mail they sent cos i just thought it was an error on their part since the mail was the same as the first one I confirmed attendance for.
I even sent a mail yesterday asking for clarification from them and I didn’t get a response.
I really do not know what to do right now
is it only CBI you missed or everything?!

There's was a guy that missed group exercise on the first day and he he was allowed to join my group yesterday...

Send another mail to them
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by ennyj01(m): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Ocon:

There's was a guy that missed group exercise on the first day and he he was allowed to join my group yesterday...

Ocon you wan leave us comot?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
ennyj01:

Ocon you wan leave us comot?
Comrade cheesy cheesy
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by ennyj01(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Ocon:
Comrade cheesy cheesy

Boss grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Ocon please did you do everything once or is it the same time like from 1:25 for example?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by AlphaMaximus(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Ovojenny:
Ocon please did you do everything once or is it the same time like from 1:25 for example?
They followed the scheduled in the mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ovojenny(f): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Ok, thank you very much
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by latestmata(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Thank you so much, okay then.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
9ija:
They actually did, I scheduled mine for 24th January. You probably didn't read through the end of the mail, coz the link is there for you to schedule your assessment

I think I should draw ur attention to the fact the initial mail slated interviews for 12th to 22nd.

So I think it's risky to schedule urs for 24th.

Would be better to reschedule.
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Kemz01: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ocon:

Missed everything cos I didn’t get the link at all
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ogooluwa2040: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Its not so organized ,even the interviewer will join the meeting ,then you start asking are you to interview me or you also want to be interviewed. Really funny
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ogooluwa2040: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
So be careful in the waiting room ,you dont know ‘who is who’
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by oluseeno: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello friends pls can anyone help me with the downloaded or screenshot of the case study analysis. I had a surgery in the hospital. So I couldn't access the link till it expired on Tuesday. Please a screenshot or the PDF file would be appreciated.
Though I have been rescheduled to participate in the assessment exercise on the 19th if January. Please help a stranded friend ..you Can send to my WhatsApp on 08107299572 or here

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
oluseeno:
Hello friends pls can anyone help me with the downloaded or screenshot of the case study analysis. I had a surgery in the hospital. So I couldn't access the link till it expired on Tuesday. Please a screenshot or the PDF file would be appreciated.
Though I have been rescheduled to participate in the assessment exercise on the 19th if January. Please help a stranded friend ..you Can send to my WhatsApp on 08107299572 or here
Case studies are not the same for all, maybe you should contact their tech team to see if they can make the link accessible to you

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Mubarakssss: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good Evening Guys. Has anyone been able to ascertain what the salary scale for this role is?
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Ocon: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mubarakssss:
Good Evening Guys. Has anyone been able to ascertain what the salary scale for this role is?
no idea sad

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by SBJ001: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Like I have searched the web (still nothing).
Abeg if you know *Tell us*
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by ElteeSupreme: 6:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Nobody has been able to get any information in that regard on the internet. But I think since Heirs holding is a conglomerate with same ownership as UBA, then maybe, just maybe, the salary scale may be same as UBA. Just saying
Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Phi001(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Another day of interviews.

Goodluck to everybody doing their today.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings by Breeez: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2022
ElteeSupreme:
Nobody has been able to get any information in that regard on the internet. But I think since Heirs holding is a conglomerate with same ownership as UBA, then maybe, just maybe, the salary scale may be same as UBA. Just saying

I guess it will depend on which of the conglomerate u will be posted to. Someone in the oil and gas industry will definitely not earn same as someone in the financial institution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.