Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) (45129 Views)

Naira Marley And His Dogs Playing In The Rain (Video) / Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / Naira Marley Shows Off His Dogs (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by DrShomo: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
At my age I am still afraid of dogs. I kind of admire them from afar like when they are in cage or being chained. Some times when they are let loosed, inside me I am very fearful but pretend to be fine. I hope this fear goes away soon as I intend to have a dog some day o.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

Shile happy Xmas sis,
May almighty God continue to be with your household
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Zubaidabta12(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
I remember once attacked by 3 dogs like such in June by a kiosk, the fear of being bitten by a dog made me stand up to them stamping my feet on the ground as they were barking before their owner whom brought them out to pee and strayed from him was able to shout them down. I don’t know where I found the courage that day, I guess I can stand up to a lion then if I had a cutlass only and a sharp one. Am still scared of snakes though even though I’ve killed two already at Ibadan and Ogun.

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
At my age I am still afraid of dogs. I kind of admire them from afar like when they are in cage or being chained. Some times when they are let loosed, inside me I am very fearful but pretend to be fine. I hope this fear goes away soon as I intend to have a dog some day o.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
lol, dogs are man best friend. Just buy one from puppy stage and you won't regret it. The are cute and lovely, you both will bond well.
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Johnkennie(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2021
; Malians are always happy
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Him no fit pull trouser wey him take perform
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The dogs are ok but this is what you can call a giant dog

I'm sure this is photoshop.
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Mercury12(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
1Sharon:
I just find this guy so crusty
why?
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

merry Xmas to you!
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

Pls be serious is that dog real?
Yes. Even bigger ones are there

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Sure u ain't scared of the puppy. To extinguish the fear Fear....train a puppy and let it grow with you then you will see how dogs could be lovely.

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by flokii: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
I want to get one of these giant dog breeds that can live up to 10 years.. the ones I had in the past were pretty dull for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
Johnpele:
Here is a Video of Naira Marley Playing with Giant Dogs on Christmas. According to him, he tagged it "Too playful"

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAH2qLs7mKE[/flash]
Living well, catching fun
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:

You mean photo shoped giant dog.
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Exceed15: 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

U won't regret.. so loyal
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
grandstar:

I'm sure this is photoshop.
i have one video but not on YouTube. Can't post it here
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
Adakintroy:

You mean photo shoped giant dog.
watch giant dogs on YouTube then you will see for yourself
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
The first time wey I see dog wey be like horse, na like so I just open my mouth dey look.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Fxwarrior: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Johnpele:
Here is a Video of Naira Marley Playing with Giant Dogs on Christmas. According to him, he tagged it "Too playful"

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAH2qLs7mKE[/flash]

Op you abuse the word "giant". Those are average size dogs. They resemble bull mastiff.
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by casppyjay: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
Alcapone001:

Pls be serious is that dog real?
yes very real
Language
Watch
Edit
The Caucasian Shepherd Dog or Caucasian Ovcharka is a breed of large livestock guardian dog native to the countries of the Caucasus region, notably Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Dagestan.[1] It was developed in the Soviet Union from about 1920 from dogs of the Caucasus Mountains and the steppe regions of Southern Russia.[2] The Caucasus Mountains in Georgia has historically been the principal region of distribution of the Caucasian Shepherd dogs, both in terms of numbers and the quality of the dogs present in the area.[1]
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by chopnaira: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
His pants are always falling down in every video of him
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Makinaki: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
SUPERPACK:
can't forget a distant relative that was eaten to skeleton level by her big dogs like this, her corpse was found some days later almost half. Please buy dogs you can fight off when they lose their senses, these dogs are no where near domestic they are built to kill. Dogs like this in pairs are dangerous.

Leave am make e dey form hard man. Dogs wen fit turn it one second devour am finish no even remain bone
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by julybaba(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
chopnaira:
His pants are always falling down in every video of him
Lol. You want him to always "dress well" ?

Psalm 104, verses 24 and 25: "Oh Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches. So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts".
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
What is this thing you just wrote?

casppyjay:
yes very real
Language
Watch
Edit
The Caucasian Shepherd Dog or Caucasian Ovcharka is a breed of large livestock guardian dog native to the countries of the Caucasus region, notably Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Dagestan.[1] It was developed in the Soviet Union from about 1920 from dogs of the Caucasus Mountains and the steppe regions of Southern Russia.[2] The Caucasus Mountains in Georgia has historically been the principal region of distribution of the Caucasian Shepherd dogs, both in terms of numbers and the ouality of the dogs present in the area.[1]
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by casppyjay: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
explosiveskull:
What is this thing you just wrote?

rephrased for ur capacity…

Loyal, strong, and courageous, the Caucasian Shepherd Dog is a fierce family protector. They were bred to care for flocks and defend the home against wild predators in the rough Caucasus Mountain region. They’re also known as Caucasian Mountain Dogs, Russian Bear Dogs, Baskhan (Karachay) Pariy, Caucasian Ovcharka Dogs, or just CO, and there are many variants and types.

This massive breed is highly territorial and won’t back down from a fight, even against bears or wolves. Caucasian Shepherd Dogs are intelligent, but their stubborn, independent nature can make them difficult to train. Their natural distrust of strangers and other animals can also lead to aggressive tendencies if an experienced trainer doesn’t keep them in check.
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
Na only Benz dem dey drive for that area

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2021
No significance of Christmas spotted....!
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Akerele44(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
illicit:
No mannerz
I swear e no get manners at all grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Wait bro, is this picture real?
Does this dog exist?
I usually see it as a photoshop
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mercury12:
why?

He's dirty looking
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Mercury12(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Lol, he has money sha

1Sharon:

He's dirty looking
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
casppyjay:
yes very real
Language
Watch
Edit
The Caucasian Shepherd Dog or Caucasian Ovcharka is a breed of large livestock guardian dog native to the countries of the Caucasus region, notably Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Dagestan.[1] It was developed in the Soviet Union from about 1920 from dogs of the Caucasus Mountains and the steppe regions of Southern Russia.[2] The Caucasus Mountains in Georgia has historically been the principal region of distribution of the Caucasian Shepherd dogs, both in terms of numbers and the quality of the dogs present in the area.[1]
Thanks for this man.
Re: Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Yes. Even bigger ones are there
This is suprising..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Features On 'Silent Prejudice' Series / Olawunmi Otedola, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter, Pretty In New Photo / Joe Jackson Is Dead! Michael Jackson’s Father Dies At The Age Of 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.