Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? (4941 Views)

To All Theists, Present Your BEST Evidence For The God You Believe In / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

Well while those documented in only the bible are not verifiable.

Man's travel to the moon was documented on video not just photo.
Even recently Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk have achieved it.

"... Well while those documented in only the bible are not verifiable."

Bible documentations are very very verifiable!

All the guidelines are given to interested individuals.
We can eventually be with God Jesus!

The 1st procedure is to confess your sins and forsake them. Proverbs 28:13

Note: two kinds of confession:
1. confess sins (proverbs 28:13)
2. confess Jesus.(Romans 10:9-10)

In number 1 above:
a. confess your sins and
b. forsake them ( the sins)

In number 2 above:
a. With your mouth (not meditation in your hand or heart) confess that Jesus is Lord, He died, was buried and resurrected from the dead on the 3rd day,
b. believe in your heart that Jesus died and resurrected from the dead!

End result to the 1st confession is Mercy will be shown to you.

The end result to the 2nd confession is salvation ( you'll be saved).

Like the traveling to the moon, if one demands to go to the moon, he'll comply with the rules guiding the travelers.

If travellers to the moon are not trekking , you must not insist on trekking.
You must join in the space ship they are using.

join us, for we are going to see the creator of all things!

Where He is, there we shall be also ( John 14:1-3)

*. Proverbs 28 :13 " KJV:He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy"

*. Romans 10:9 "KJV:That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

*. John 14:3 " KJV:And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also ."
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

I doubt it but just because I've never met him.

grin grin

But being a contemporary of our time I know a lot of people believe that he's the first man on the moon because they knew him and they were live as he travelled in a space shuttle to the the outer space and returned.

But they did not go with him. Supposing he was telling them lies?

What I see in this life is all about faith. 1st believe and then you'll see.

Heaven is real and Hell is real. You can not miss the 2 at the same time!
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Image123(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

Are you dust? Since that's what the bible says.

You don't seem to understand evolution theory.

It isn't that all living organisms are algae. It simply implies that every form of living organism is a by product of the mutations of the algae after billions of years, animals and humans inclusive.

According to the Bible, man is dust in the sense that he is created from dust/earth. This is true when you observe and compare the elements. So of course i agree.
You obviously do not understand the Bible, otherwise you will know that the Bible has nothing against evolution. What you refer to as the evolution theory seems to include that man evolved from algae, i do not agree to that and there is no proof of that. Just beliefs, so why should i leave my belief to believe your belief?
Where is that point when/where man mutates from algae? Did you see or capture it, or you expect me to follow what professors Emeritus also accept to be confusion and disagree on?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Image123(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
what created humans and why do you think humans must have been created

i like that word "think" that you used. Humans are the most intelligent creatures on the planet by a big FAR. There is no right thinking to think that they just happened. There is nothing so detailed and specific and intelligent that just happened, so why should our beginning be the exception? Can you give two examples of intelligent thing s that just happened without creation? God remains the undisputed Creator, we are still awaiting His challenger.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

grin grin

But they did not go with him. Supposing he was telling them lies?

What I see in this life is all about faith. 1st believe and then you'll see.

Heaven is real and Hell is real. You can not miss the 2 at the same time!

Why do you believe heaven and hell are real?
When your only evidence is that it was said in the bible.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

Why do you believe heaven and hell are real?
When your only evidence is that it was said in the bible.

Yes heaven and Hell are real just as the Holy God and Satan are real, heaven and hell fire are as real as day and night...

1st I read it in the Bible but now it's even more clearly as we see the world coming to an end.

Outside the Bible I now know that the consequences of any action is going to be eternal..
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Yes heaven and Hell are real just as the Holy God and Satan are real, heaven and hell fire are as real as day and night...

1st I read it in the Bible but now it's even more clearly as we see the world coming to an end.

Outside the Bible I now know that the consequences of any action is going to be eternal..

That's a choice you chose to make.
Not meant to be imposed on others.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myer:

That's a choice you chose to make.
True choice...in response to the counsel of the Wisest Being!

*. Deuteronomy 30:15 " KJV:See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil ;...
19 " KJV:I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE life, that both thou and thy seed may live :"

Not meant to be imposed on others.

No, never imposed on anyone. Letting people know about is one of the demand on us who believe!
Failure to warn others makes me an unbeliever!

*. Ezekiel 3:11 " KJV:And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear ...
18 "KJV:When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand ."
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

True choice...in response to the counsel of the Wisest Being!

*. Deuteronomy 30:15 " KJV:See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil ;...
19 " KJV:I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE life, that both thou and thy seed may live :"

No, never imposed on anyone. Letting people know about is one of the demand on us who believe!
Failure to warn others makes me an unbeliever!

*. Ezekiel 3:11 " KJV:And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord God; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear ...
18 "KJV:When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand ."

Just as you have chosen to follow this instructions from the bible Muslims likewise have instructions to actually murder anyone who rejects Allah.

Peace be unto you.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
na wa o

Hmm! As you cannot deny day and night, rewards and retribution, commendation and condemnation... so you cannot deny Heaven and Hell fire!

Take the picture below for example.
When you plant a tree and nurture it, it will mature and start to yield fruits.

Remember it's only one fruit/seed you planted, but during harvest time, you'll have millions of fruits/seed each year.

After this life each person enters harvest season.

*. Galatians 6:7 " KJV:Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap ."
KJV:For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap LIFE EVERLASTING ."

Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Hmm! As you cannot deny day and night, rewards and retribution, commendation and condemnation... so you cannot deny Heaven and Hell fire!

Take the picture below for example.
When you plant a tree and nurture it, it will mature and start to yield fruits.

Remember it's only one fruit/seed you planted, but during harvest time, you'll have millions of fruits/seed each year.

After this life each person enters harvest season.

*. Galatians 6:7 " KJV:Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap ."
KJV:For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap LIFE EVERLASTING ."
lot of fallacies here.
I cannot deny day and night because it is apparent, it is observable, it is real...
Heaven and hell, nothing but stories did not even originate from your religion .

Quoting bible means nothing. Is it supposed to be an authority? What about the hindu sanskrit? The Quran? Greek mythological texts? Odu Ifa?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by IMAliyu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Image123:

i like that word "think" that you used. Humans are the most intelligent creatures on the planet by a big FAR. There is no right thinking to think that they just happened. There is nothing so detailed and specific and intelligent that just happened, so why should our beginning be the exception? Can you give two examples of intelligent thing s that just happened without creation? God remains the undisputed Creator, we are still awaiting His challenger.
Defining what you mean by "intelligent" will be helpful.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by KNOWMORE56: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
lot of fallacies here.
I cannot deny day and night because it is apparent, it is observable, it is real...
Heaven and hell, nothing but stories did not even originate from your religion .

Quoting bible means nothing. Is it supposed to be an authority? What about the hindu sanskrit? The Quran? Greek mythological texts? Odu Ifa?

Good! very good! For the fact that all these many religions agree with Hell fire - summary of rewards and retribution... that's the more reason you can't write it off.

*. Deuteronomy 19:15 " KJV:One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be ESTABLISHED ."
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by HardMirror(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

Good! very good! For the fact that all these many religions agree with Hell fire - summary of rewards and retribution... that's the more reason you can't write it off.

*. Deuteronomy 19:15 " KJV:One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be ESTABLISHED ."
what are u saying? Totally off point
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by nans24: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
HardMirror:
Just so you know and perhaps you can think...

1. No single evidence for creationism
2. There are thousands of evidence that supports evolution.
3. Creationism teaches that life came from nothing, yet creationists keep asking where life started with evolution?

There is absolutely no reason to believe a god created life and no evidence for it.

if you have evidence or superior arguement that supports creationism over evolution tell us, cause no one in the world has so far presented any evidence that life was created

Happy Sunday

There is no need telling a blind person what red or green looks like.

HardMirror, you are spiritually blind.

I find it really difficult to believe you were once a follower of Christ. But with the devilish new age crap all over the internet and wolves in sheep's clothing opening and leading churches in every corner of the country am not actually surprised that someone who used to be a Christian will suddenly change and become an atheist denying God's existence as well as his creative works.

Like I said in a thread I dedicated to you so called "atheists" who seem to be so angry and rebellious towards a God that you all claim does not exist, you are free to be angry and lose faith in God. If you are His, He always has a way of pulling you back.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Image123(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

Defining what you mean by "intelligent" will be helpful.

Whatever you understand by intelligence.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:

I had an account on NL here that all I did was evangelise just like you and Jesusjnr are doing today.

Christ was against reigionism whether Christian or otherwise.

Biblically Christ did a lot of things that today the typical Christian would find blasphemous.

1. He mixed with sinners. He wined and dined with them.

2. He chased traders out of the church. What today most GOs and Pastors are guilty of. Trading their anointing oils, books and daily guides.

3. He spoke against the authorities of his time- Pharisees and Saducees.

Well

Firstly, I don't think I am evangelizing here. I can call what happens here only contending for the faith to do my part and ensure God's word isn't handled badly at least in the spheres I am.

I am a strong believer in offsite on ground evangelism and outreach. I don't believe much can be don't on that online. Just the way you can't train a recruit soldier online for combat, you can't raise a Christian soldier same way.

Secondly, I believe that my conviction about Christianity and the practice of it is what was found in the 4 gospels in christ life and the Acts/Epistles. I also believe strongly in getting better on this.

Thirdly, I believe there isn't any perfect church or Christian. So much you will have something to always correct and be better. The church is for perfecting people not for perfect people. So I believe that even if a denomination have some contradictions from what I hold or some Bible practice, it doesn't make them unbelievers or false teachers except it is done deliberately against the lord or his church. Hence I will rather protect my brothers (all Christians) than cast aspersions to them in public sphere. Every family will do that. Right?

Fourthly.
I believe that no unbeliever should be condemned but reached with convincing thoughts to bring them to Christ. I believe and have seen even the worst of atheist becoming a great preacher of the word. Atheism, Cultisms doesn't move me not do I see them as inferior to me as human. I only desire always for them to be able to come to this light even as I am. And this is my strongest desire for HardMirror and LordReed to name few.

This I can do by preaching, pleading, scolding, admonishing, exhorting, teaching and correcting. Hence such fellow may receive it different way but a honest person will know I never condemn nor demean an unbeliever for any reasons.

Hence, I believe, that any where the name of the Lord is named in sincerity, they are my brothers irrespective of the doctrine preached, it will only be an issue of straightening the doctrine not casting out as unbelievers. There is the unity of faith.

And all these I have tried as much to hold true even on NL.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
hupernikao:

Well

Firstly, I don't think I am evangelizing here. I can call what happens here only contending for the faith to do my part and ensure God's word isn't handled badly at least in the spheres I am.

I am a strong believer in offsite on ground evangelism and outreach. I don't believe much can be don't on that online. Just the way you can't train a recruit soldier online for combat, you can't raise a Christian soldier same way.

Secondly, I believe that my conviction about Christianity and the practice of it is what was found in the 4 gospels in christ life and the Acts/Epistles. I also believe strongly in getting better on this.

Thirdly, I believe there isn't any perfect church or Christian. So much you will have something to always correct and be better. The church is for perfecting people not for perfect people. So I believe that even if a denomination have some contradictions from what I hold or some Bible practice, it doesn't make them unbelievers or false teachers except it is done deliberately against the lord or his church. Hence I will rather protect my brothers (all Christians) than cast aspersions to them in public sphere. Every family will do that. Right?

Fourthly.
I believe that no unbeliever should be condemned but reached with convincing thoughts to bring them to Christ. I believe and have seen even the worst of atheist becoming a great preacher of the word. Atheism, Cultisms doesn't move me not do I see them as inferior to me as human. I only desire always for them to be able to come to this light even as I am. And this is my strongest desire for HardMirror and LordReed to name few.

This I can do by preaching, pleading, scolding, admonishing, exhorting, teaching and correcting. Hence such fellow may receive it different way but a honest person will know I never condemn nor demean an unbeliever for any reasons.

Hence, I believe, that any where the name of the Lord is named in sincerity, they are my brothers irrespective of the doctrine preached, it will only be an issue of straightening the doctrine not casting out as unbelievers. There is the unity of faith.

And all these I have tried as much to hold true even on NL.

Well said.
But apparently, I should help you with your blindspot here.

You're an Evangelist and a Teacher. And this two ministries are evident in your interactions on NL.

I do hope some of your followers/audience get to experience the power of God/Holyspirit through you and this would confirm God's word and probably even attract converts.

Also, while onsite evangelism cannot be displaced, you should understand like the sons of Issachar the times and seasons.

Church, just like school and even jobs has gone Virtual.
So every engagement online even on NL where Christ is preached is actually evangelism, even in arguments and disagreements.

Phillipians 1:15-18
b Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from good will. 16 The latter do it out of love, cknowing that I am put here for dthe defense of the gospel. 17 The former proclaim Christ eout of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment. 18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice,
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:

Well said.
But apparently, I should help you with your blindspot here.

You're an Evangelist and a Teacher. And this two ministries are evident in your interactions on NL.

I do hope some of your followers/audience get to experience the power of God/Holyspirit through you and this would confirm God's word and probably even attract converts.

Also, while onsite evangelism cannot be displaced, you should understand like the sons of Issachar the times and seasons.

Church, just like school and even jobs has gone Virtual.
So every engagement online even on NL where Christ is preached is actually evangelism, even in arguments and disagreements.

Phillipians 1:15-18
b Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from good will. 16 The latter do it out of love, cknowing that I am put here for dthe defense of the gospel. 17 The former proclaim Christ eout of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment. 18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice. Yes, and I will rejoice,

I love the fact that you said offline can't be displaced. I will add to that.

The church of Jesus is not decided by technology. The gathering of God's people can never become online. Mark it down. The gathering will overcome this present wave of online church. It won't stand the test of time.

As much as technology is beautiful, and has helped us more in reaching more, yet it can never take the place of physical gathering. The church is beyond just coming together to sing and hear God's word. It's a training ground for the saints. Where saints are molded for the work.

Like I told you before, military training for recruits hasn't gone online, why?. Do you see an army being trained all online without physical interaction for combat? If US with one of the best technology in the world has never neglected their off-site training for their army, how much more the soldier of Christ.

We will scale this phase, I assure you. The church will gather in unity of strength physically to reach more for Jesus.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
hupernikao:

The church of Jesus is not decided by technology. The gathering of God's people can never become online. Mark it down. The gathering will overcome this present wave of online church. It won't stand the test of time.

As much as technology is beautiful, and has helped us more in reaching more, yet it can never take the place of physical gathering. The church is beyond just coming together to sing and hear God's word. It's a training ground for the saints. Where saints are molded for the work.

Like I told you before, military training for recruits hasn't gone online, why?. Do you see an army being trained all online without physical interaction for combat? If US with one of the best technology in the world has never neglected their off-site training for their army, how much more the soldier of Christ.

We will scale this phase, I assure you. The church will gather in unity of strength physically to reach more for Jesus.

I think you're mistaking evangelism for discipleship.

While these two often go together, scripturally they are exclusive of one another.

Jesus converted several Jews and non-Jews but never discipled them. He only focused on the 12. Others who followed him also benefitted.

The Ethiopian Eunuch is a clear example. Philip was caught up in the Holyspirit and driven to evangelise to him on his way. Guess what? That was his only encounter with the Apostles.

The man with legions cast out of him had only an encounter with Jesus after which he himself became an evangelist to a Decapolis.

The Samaritan woman had an encounter with Jesus and evangelise to others.

So Evangelism does not necessarily have to be a physical onsite event.
Discipleship may be.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
hupernikao:

While these two often go together, scripturally they are exclusive of one another.

Jesus converted several Jews and non-Jews but didn't disciple them. He only focused on the 12. Others who followed him also benefitted.

The man with legions cast out of him is a clear example. He had only an encounter with Jesus after which he himself became an evangelist to a Decapolis.

The Samaritan woman had an encounter with Jesus and evangelised to others.

The Ethiopian Eunuch is a clear example. Philip was caught up in the spirit (disappeared) and driven to evangelise to him on his way and after guiding him to a scripture he disappeared. Guess what? That was his only encounter with the Apostles.

Discipleship may be.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:

Jesus converted several Jews and non-Jews but didn't disciple them. He only focused on the 12. Others who followed him also benefitted.

The man with legions cast out of him is a clear example. He had only an encounter with Jesus after which he himself became an evangelist to a Decapolis.

The Samaritan woman had an encounter with Jesus and evangelised to others.

The Ethiopian Eunuch is a clear example. Philip was caught up in the spirit (disappeared) and driven to evangelise to him on his way and after guiding him to a scripture he disappeared. Guess what? That was his only encounter with the Apostles.

Discipleship may be.

The moment I refer to "church gathering" that already shows discipleship. That is the essence of the gathering of Believers. To be matured. Hence my submission.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
hupernikao:

The moment I refer to "church gathering" that already shows discipleship. That is the essence of the gathering of Believers. To be matured. Hence my submission.

Do you know that you cannot use logic to decide this?

1. Logically Paul should not be an Apostle. But guess what? Jesus and the Holyspirit selected him to be one.
Paul was not disciples by the Apostles, infact he was disciples in Arabia. Galatians 3.

2. What you should focus on is the simple instruction to evangelise to non-believers. Allow God,through the Holyspirit decide how they are discipled.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:

Do you know that you cannot use logic to decide this?

1. Logically Paul should not be an Apostle. But guess what? Jesus and the Holyspirit selected him to be one.
Paul was not disciples by the Apostles, infact he was disciples in Arabia. Galatians 3.

2. What you should focus on is the simple instruction to evangelise to non-believers. Allow God,through the Holyspirit decide how they are discipled.

Bro don't let us go into doctrinal exegesis of this. The church itself is a school for discipleship. That is what was taught and practiced in the Bible. I am not the one determining it and the Holy spirit isn't going to determine this, He has already determined it and given us in his word.

The church is the place for Christian maturity. Holyspirit don't initiate confusion but order. Let's follow that order he has laid in the scriptures.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro don't let us go into doctrinal exegesis of this. The church itself is a school for discipleship. That is what was taught and practiced in the Bible. I am not the one determining it and the Holy spirit isn't going to determine this, He has already determined it and given us in his word.

The church is the place for Christian maturity. Holyspirit don't initiate confusion but order. Let's follow that order he has laid in the scriptures.

Like I said we have established apriori that you don't really believe in the power of the Holyspiriit.

Otherwise you will be comfortable evangelising and letting the Holyspirit determine where the convert will be discipled.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by hupernikao: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Myer:

Like I said we have established apriori that you don't really believe in the power of the Holyspiriit.

Otherwise you will be comfortable evangelising and letting the Holyspirit determine where the convert will be discipled.

Haahahaaa. I hope your assumption about me won't hold your legs one day. It shows you haven't been following my submissions on NL. If you do, you will know how much I hold in high esteem the apostolic and charismatic ministry. But let's leave that.

I pointed you to the practices seen in the scriptures, which the Holyspirit inspired. Men were saved and raised as disciples consistently. The whole of the Epistles are books of discipleship for churches. Speaking about letting the Holyspirit decide is like casting men out to do what they want in the name of Holyspirit. You are the light they see, you are the voice of the spirit they obeyed when they got saved. They must also be able to trust that same voice the holyghost used to saved them to disciple them.

Let's stay true to the scriptures. Get men saved, get men matured. That's the scriptures.

Jesus said it and taught it,
Peter said it and taught it
Paul said it and taught it.
John said it and taught it.
Same as James, Jude.

But no one taught what you are pointing at here in the scriptures. No single person or teaching taught that. Yet there are over 100 verses, teaching, explanation and practice of what I point you to. Don't you think that means much.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2022
hupernikao:

Haahahaaa. I hope your assumption about me won't hold your legs one day. It shows you haven't been following my submissions on NL. If you do, you will know how much I hold in high esteem the apostolic and charismatic ministry. But let's leave that.

I pointed you to the practices seen in the scriptures, which the Holyspirit inspired. Men were saved and raised as disciples consistently. The whole of the Epistles are books of discipleship for churches. Speaking about letting the Holyspirit decide is like casting men out to do what they want in the name of Holyspirit. You are the light they see, you are the voice of the spirit they obeyed when they got saved. They must also be able to trust that same voice the holyghost used to saved them to disciple them.

Let's stay true to the scriptures. Get men saved, get men matured. That's the scriptures.

Jesus said it and taught it,
Peter said it and taught it
Paul said it and taught it.
John said it and taught it.
Same as James, Jude.

But no one taught what you are pointing at here in the scriptures. No single person or teaching taught that. Yet there are over 100 verses, teaching, explanation and practice of what I point you to. Don't you think that means much.

I'm sure you know the scriptural reference to the examples I gave.

All the same, happy new year bro.
Cheers to a prosperous 2022.
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by ABCthings: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
evolution is different from biogenesis. Both are science and science has given credible explanation to the origin of life.

Science has rather debunked spiritual or supernatural activities as nothing of such has so far proven to exist.

Can you tell me one single supernatural activity that proves god exist?
Biogenesis can not explain the origin of life or replicate it.

Science can't prove spiritual activities 'cause supernatural activities don't the laws of science.

Witchcraft, Demonic possession, and Miracles.
It quite easy to witness them in Nigeria
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Myer(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
ABCthings:
Biogenesis can not explain the origin of life or replicate it.

Science can't prove spiritual activities 'cause supernatural activities don't the laws of science.

Witchcraft, Demonic possession, and Miracles.
It quite easy to witness them in Nigeria

Can the Bible prove or replicate it?
Re: Do You Know There Is No Single Evidence For Creation? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Myer:

Can the Bible prove or replicate it?

Could you lend me money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Jesus Was God, Why Didn’t He Say Anything New Or Even Marginally Useful? / Why were All The Prophets Born In The Middle East? / Benefits Of Paying Your Tithes And Offerings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.