Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? (333 Views)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by Adesina18111(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2021
I need your advice and opinions...My Church wants to embark on outreach before New year celebration to help people with foods and cash gift...I am one of the media group members that will Record, edit and post the videos online..I am not comfortable with this at all and we always argue on this whenever we talk about issues like this...Pls is this right and if not how can I convince them?...or should I dismember myself from the group?
Re: Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2021
leave their publicity nonsense for them.....

I so much hate that thing..

1 Like

Re: Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by savysu: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2021
This is the biblical position on your question.

Matthew 6:1-4
[1]Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

[2]Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

[3]But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

[4]That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Brother Paul said in 2 Timothy 2:19
[19]Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by Adesina18111(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2021
savysu:

[1]Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

[2]Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

[3]But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

[4]That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Brother Paul said in 2 Timothy 2:19
[19]Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Thanks so much for this
Re: Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Adesina18111:
I need your advice and opinions...My Church wants to embark on outreach before New year celebration to help people with foods and cash gift...I am one of the media group members that will Record, edit and post the videos online..I am not comfortable with this at all and we always argue on this whenever we talk about issues like this...Pls is this right and if not how can I convince them?...or should I dismember myself from the group?
Your churches are nothing but social businesses run to the benefit and glory of their Mogs, Pastors and shareholders who work for the benefit of their kingdoms here on earth. undecided

They teach the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ taught were to deceive people away from following God's Truth, so nothing you do in those churches will ever lead you closer to God's Word and Truth to begin with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
savysu:

[4]That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly..
What Jesus Christ commands is for those who are His followers. Those who attend these churches are instead followers of pastors, mogs, and their many doctrines and traditions which are against Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastors Or Churches Broadcasting Helps Rendered On Social Media..good Or BAD? by Adesina18111(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your churches are nothing but social businesses run to the benefit and glory of their Mogs, Pastors and shareholders who work for the benefit of their kingdoms here on earth. undecided

They teach the doctrines and traditions of men, lies which Jesus Christ taught were to deceive people away from following God's Truth, so nothing you do in those churches will ever lead you closer to God's Word and Truth to begin with. undecided
Hhmm...thanks so much sir

(1) (Reply)

Just Like Adam, Marriage May Take Many People To Hell & Hell Fire. / The Fallen Elects / Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.