Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,546 members, 7,944,628 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Help Me Find This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me Find This Song (501 Views)

Who Has The Link To This Song / Have You Listened To This Song From Sinach's Latest Album? I Adore You... / Can You Guess The Nigerian "A" List Artist That Wrote This Song?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find This Song by tosino3: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
The songs I need help finding:

- "Jah, oh Jah, lead me on, you are the one for me, and I am the one for you." Reggae from Nigeria NTA around 1990 in the era of Orits Wiliki and co. I don't know for sure who sang this.
- "Fine girls, them are too dangerous, fear them all" ... same era. Nice music video with a pool I think. Possibly the singer is Mustapha Amego aka Funky Mallam.
- "Jigida" ... mid to late 1980s NTA song by Uche Ibeto. The song is online but not the dynamic music video.
- "Baba mi o, iya mi o, egbon mi o, aburo mi, omo dudu lo wu mi o, o ti n sufe pe mi n'ita" ... melodious one, female singer, from the radio in the early/mid 80s.
- You Do "...when you do what you do for me" ... like a rare early song by a female singer, in either SA or one of those countries near it. The song is part English with some added vocals in some African language.

Thank you so much
Re: Help Me Find This Song by naptu2: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
tosino3:
The songs I need help finding:

- "Jah, oh Jah, lead me on, you are the one for me, and I am the one for you." Reggae from Nigeria NTA around 1990 in the era of Orits Wiliki and co. I don't know for sure who sang this.
- "Fine girls, them are too dangerous, fear them all" ... same era. Nice music video with a pool I think. Possibly the singer is Mustapha Amego aka Funky Mallam.
- "Jigida" ... mid to late 1980s NTA song by Uche Ibeto. The song is online but not the dynamic music video.
- "Baba mi o, iya mi o, egbon mi o, aburo mi, omo dudu lo wu mi o, o ti n sufe pe mi n'ita" ... melodious one, female singer, from the radio in the early/mid 80s.
- You Do "...when you do what you do for me" ... like a rare early song by a female singer, in either SA or one of those countries near it. The song is part English with some added vocals in some African language.

Thank you so much

Ligiligiligiligiligi Cha Cha

I will give anything to watch the original video again.

Uche Ibeto - Egwu Jigida (1988)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwNMwmKl9m8

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Dababy Ft. Davido – Showing Off Her Body (video) / Become A Music Pro In 24hrs With These 5 Powerful Tips You Can't Find Anywhere / Wizkid Drops New Album More Love Less Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.