Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,191 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Jokes For 28 July - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes For 28 July (846 Views)

10 Science Jokes For Nerds. How Many Will You Get? / Jokes For You! / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes For 28 July by SamMilla1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2007
A little girl, when asked her name, would reply, "I'm TONY ADEOLA's daughter."

Her mother told her this was wrong, she must say, "I'm BISI ADEOLA."

After church the next Sunday, the pastor spoke to her and said, "Aren't you MR.ADEOLA's daughter?"

She replied, "I thought I was, but mother says I'm not." =
======================
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Re: Jokes For 28 July by osereka(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2007
bee ni o jare grin
Re: Jokes For 28 July by SamMilla1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2007
As a crowded airliner is about to take off, the peace is shattered by a 5-year-old boy who picks that moment to throw a wild temper tantrum. No matter what his frustrated, embarrassed mother does to try to calm him down, the boy continues to scream furiously and kick the seats around him.

Suddenly, from the rear of the plane, an elderly man in the uniform of an Air Force General is seen slowly walking forward up the aisle. Stopping the flustered mother with an upraised hand, the white-haired, courtly, soft-spoken General leans down and, motioning toward his chest, whispers something into the boy's ear.

Instantly, the boy calms down, gently takes his mother's hand, and quietly fastens his seat belt. All the other passengers burst into spontaneous applause.

As the General slowly makes his way back to his seat, one of the cabin attendants touches his sleeve. "Excuse me, General," she asks quietly, "but could I ask you what magic words you used on that little boy?"

The old man smiles serenely and gently confides, "I showed him my pilot's wings, service stars, and battle ribbons, and explained that they entitle me to throw one passenger out the plane door on any flight I choose."
Re: Jokes For 28 July by SamMilla1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2007
A man being robbed by two thugs put up a tremendous fight!

Finally, the thugs subdued him and took his wallet.

Upon finding only ten naira in the wallet, the surprised thug said "Why did you put up such a fight?"

To which the man promptly replied "I was afraid that you would find the 20,000 naira hidden in my shoe!"
Re: Jokes For 28 July by SamMilla1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2007
A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.

She goes to his apartment that same day, with the gun in hand. Sure enough, when she opens the door, she finds her boyfriend in the arms of a redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment. Then, suddenly, she's overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head.

Her boyfriend screams, "Honey, don't do it, "

The blonde yells back, "Shut up! You're next!"
Re: Jokes For 28 July by SamMilla1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2007
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day.
When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy called upon walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.

"It's a period," said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that," she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Damned if I know," said the little boy, "but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."
Re: Jokes For 28 July by jayjaylux(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2007
Sam, u're just incredible all those jokes are killing me especially dat dumb guy getting robbed n d usually dumb blonde

(1) (Reply)

The Three Sons / Riddle Me This:chap 9 / Can These Make U Laugh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.