Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. (307 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. by fineboynl(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
The Redpill or the bluePill is a choice everyone has to make by themselves.

The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

Both have their outcome and I think no one has the right to force anyone into taking any of the pill. The bashing need to stop in 2022.

The Redpillers should learn to keep things to themselves when the bluepillers creating ridiculous thread in 2022. The emotions should be keept on the Low as there is no need for bashing as the world need each other.

A simp is always a simp and sadly that how life is. I have made up my mind that baby mama is what is sure for me. And if she is found to be of good behavior I will only draw her close and keep watching her for years. But the trust is everything will be upto her. There are people who got married after cohabitated to gather for 30-40 years.

I don't have strength for divorce drama and all of that.
Re: The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. by DannyXpress: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
I want to be a SIMP, how do i go about it please
Re: The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. by Kalatium(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Many want to be blue pill such as the person abovee grin
Re: The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Those wannabe redpillers are kinda ignorant to myself tho...they really don't understand themselves..all they do is follow their notable leader on here...
Re: The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. by Bawsse(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Me I don't want any pill..
I hate medicine tongue
Re: The RedPill Or The BluePill Is A Choice Everyone Has To Make By Themselves. by DannyXpress: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kalatium:
Many want to be blue pill such as the person abovee grin
Help me bro
I want to experience heartbreaking once more

My heart has gone too strong cause of that embarassed

(1) (Reply)

10 Early Pregnancy Symptoms For You To Know / Many Side Chicks And Single Women Will Hate Me After This / Being An Alpha Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.