Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,704 members, 7,951,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Being An Alpha Male - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being An Alpha Male (318 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being An Alpha Male by youngcizzy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
What’s good Kings ��

I’ve heard and seen a lot of articles on nairaland , explaining and trying to give a full concept to being an Alpha male , most of the times all I see are SIMPs that got heartbroken, trying to get their feet back , giving themselves false hopes of being an alpha male and thereby making a long list of ridiculous attitudes of being Alhpa ���. They still go back to Simp once a shawtie messes with their emotions. It’s Sensational ��

First off who is an alpha male : Alpha males are those at the top of the social status hierarchy. They have greater access to power, money, and mates, which they gain through physical prowess, intimidation, and domination. Alphas are typically described as the real men. Now if you don’t have money , look handsome or look tough (hit the gym work on your physical appearance , it’s not about being muscular but it adds to your confidence) . Ladies will rush you .

At some point, we do misplace being an Alpha male with being a Toxic King. That’s sensational ��
But being an alpha without toxicity is like wearing a white T-shirt to a party. It will definitely get stained.

Toxicity is not about being harsh , irrational or disrespectful.

Toxicity is a way of life to attain this, first off apply the wisdom of the serpent. Stay calm , observe, strike at any slightest chance , leave her in pains . Sensational isn’t it ?

Now let me tell you what toxicity is based on . Toxicity is based on :

Self Development ✅

Having absolute control over your emotions ❤️

Express yourself to the core , don’t give a Bleep what’s going to happen. ��

Shawties are meant to be slayed and not kept .

Always remember you have lots of options.

That’s all for a thread !

I’m here to preach the gospel of Misogyny and Toxicity. Follow for more information on how to deal with these shawties Kings.
Re: Being An Alpha Male by Emmanueltrinity(f): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
wow , nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Husband / Exotic Discounted Shoes For Both Men And Ladies REVIEW / Choose 1 Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.