Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) (38648 Views)

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Christmas With Chicken Head! / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by coolfredo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
U no know how much chicken is that u expect them to play with any part of de chicken
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Hienna1: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank God for that, some haven't eaten anything today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Next time, take your own chicken to any event you're attending grin Seems like the Caterer dreamt about you before you went for the event.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Tustrange: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Since it's an event why get angry, If you want full chicken go your father house or get one yourself.
Pele sha

mytravels:
See This: Why Is It That I Am Not Just Lucky When It Comes Food At Event?

I am angry right now i am at an event and i have been served with chicken head, while others are served with half and quarter chicken.

It has been happening like this either i am served with small beef or something else. cry

Please share your experience.

Please take this forward

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Automolite: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Things hard, manage am like that.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by esport0: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by SAD007(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dem reserve am for u, wetin u do Dem before?
mytravels:

I am angry right now i am at an event and i have been served with chicken head, while others are served with half and quarter chicken.

It has been happening like this either i am served with small beef or something else. cry

Please take this forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Taiwojon(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Eat it.

Anyway
Food is meant to be eaten.

Just as Good provided for the nation.

Anyway
2022 will be greater.

Start the year with impact

With pastor kumuyi and dunsin oyekan
At deeper life international conference center

Jesus saves

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by lwisee: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
and so, you don see chicken wey no get head before.
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by heniford2: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin cheesy back in Nigeria that's how one of my friend also has bad luck we will be sitting in car bonnet if this dude joins us boom! The owner will appear from no where asking us to stand up grin nobi only this thing oh! if we are doing anything and him put him hand boom!! bad luck grin be dat oh we play nairabet him follow us play game wia be say you get hope say e go enter, if Moses ever see am follow play am forget game don already spoiled grin cheesy Moses i Respect you oh anywhere you dey so na ur oh! Boy Heniford i miss you die grin grin ur vibe and our friendship straight like pencil

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by danielnatty(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
I no fit laf grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Bennycollins: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sekoni003:
Lol..try again later. You are at an event but the carpet/rug looks like it's in your sitting room at home. No caterer would be stupid to add chicken head to party food. Plus d last time I checked, chicken heads weren't included in frozen chicken packs (unless na the caterer kill d chicken herself sha) cheesy
My verdict: This is a shit post with intent to cause mischief grin
Events can be hosted in living room?
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by dickson2000(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
It means you are a Head and never a tail grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Missonas(f): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
You shall be the Head and not the tail. Don't worry its a sign���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by meccuno: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
mytravels:

Please take this forward
e be like say the chicken get COVID-19
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
mytravels:

Please take this forward
Hahahhahahaha this is wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Gideons708: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
The customer support at coinTiger is superb and you can't compare this to any other and this is because of the strong team behind them.

If you want to know more do well to check out coinTiger english.

CoinTiger Official TG: @cointiger_en
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by ceematics: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
Na base on who you be na.

Common! angry will you eat that fowl and stop crying foul,you ungrateful element grin.

Upgrade your life and go to better events undecided

Oya come collect small dollar go buy chicken tongue

By the way;U and the mod that moved this to the front page dey craze. angry
Oga me I want chop chicken head gimme small dollar abeg make I follow u enjoy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by terminatorman: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na t-junction sacrifice food dem serve you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Olam09(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
You've gotta pray

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by mikc: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are even lucky the meal or meat did not finish immediately it get to your turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Mide1data: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
HOLY SHIT
No mind them, na bubu cause am.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by MaverickA3: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Maybe you are not invited

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
cescky:
angry

Are you not a man?
Later you'll be claiming head of the house/family, enjoy your head in peace biko
grin
lol.... you're wicked... lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by sisisioge: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This people will not kill me o. They now even put inside plastic for you....wetin nau grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by LikeAking: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
Na base on who you be na.

Common! angry will you eat that fowl and stop crying foul,you ungrateful element grin.

Upgrade your life and go to better events undecided

Oya come collect small dollar go buy chicken tongue

By the way;U and the mod that moved this to the front page dey craze. angry

Abeg u fit give me just one dollar?
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by TruthUntold: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Valfrankie:
You shall be the head and not the tail, the first and not the last... You are destined to be a leader, however the influence of those around you could make you operate with chicken brain. For more clarity on this cosmic readings, contact the sages.
grin
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by l69l: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Free Food
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nothing new now, I was once served with chicken neck and limca at a party in igbesa grin
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lool.. don't worry let them come and enter heaven lemme see
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Nonexisting: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
I bet you went there on locally sewn plain trouser, oversize shirt and bathroom slippers. You should have just stood up and go except you don't hate insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists / Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer / How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.