Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) (38652 Views)

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Christmas With Chicken Head! / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by casppyjay: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Sekoni003:
Lol..try again later. You are at an event but the carpet/rug looks like it's in your sitting room at home? No caterer would be stupid to add chicken head to party food. Plus d last time I checked, chicken heads weren't included in frozen chicken packs (unless na the caterer kill d chicken herself sha) cheesy
My verdict: This is a shit post with intent to cause mischief grin
lol na indoor event �
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by dasparrow: 5:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Hamzashaf99:
The caterer no try at all. Head and feet should not ever be part of an event food except for people who request it.

My thoughts exactly. I can't stand seeing animal head in my food. Hardship in Nigeria is what is causing all this nonsense.
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2021
mytravels:
See This: Why Is It That I Am Not Just Lucky When It Comes Food At Event?

I am angry right now i am at an event and i have been served with chicken head, while others are served with half and quarter chicken.

It has been happening like this either i am served with small beef or something else. cry

Please share your experience.

Please take this forward

Does that reoccurring pattern seem like coincidence to you? Just maybe about time you visit MFM for deliverance.
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by showafrica(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
kapelvej:
I think it reflects how lucky you are. It also happens to me a lot.

My own share always get coma too, most times they even skip me for no reason. I ve accepted my fate and e no dey vex me again
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by qnawebsite: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2021
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites.
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by qnawebsite: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites.
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by qnawebsite: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by adecz: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
RawBitterTruth:
Na base on who you be na.

Common! angry will you eat that fowl and stop crying foul,you ungrateful element grin.

Upgrade your life and go to better events undecided

Oya come collect small dollar go buy chicken tongue

By the way;U and the mod that moved this to the front page dey craze. angry

Una never leave this foreign currency counterfeiting business up to now..❓☹️

EFCC, SARS & DSS dey hot on una trail ❌❎❌

Better watch out❗️❗️

Re: A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) by RawBitterTruth(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
adecz:

Una never leave this foreign currency counterfeiting business up to now..❓☹️

EFCC, SARS & DSS dey hot on una trail ❌❎❌

Better watch out❗️❗️

Laughable, no be only dirty urchins like you dey here now , if my boss fit dey here with him billions,who am I ?

Pathetic you can't even differenciate between counter and legit, what's counterfeit when there's update for legit,maybe you never hear of PPP and SBA, backward lot grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Cereals Do You Prefer / Pick One Amongst These Homemade Meals. / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.