Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) (14891 Views)

Obi Cubana to Become Nigeria Richest as he Launch Drink company (pics And Video) / When He Saw Her He Was Happy(video) / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2021
If I have your kind of money I will be fine. Especially your Abuja kinda Mansion at Guzape
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by solajacobs(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by DSoj(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2021
I just don't like this guy. U can hate me for it but I don't like him.
Well, life no balance Sha. After dem Don do big big yahoo finish, they will now come and be acting like legit people, doing fake motivational talks. RUBBISH
U posting intimidating pics, flaunting money, with array of friends throwing money around like it's tissue, then u tell people to be contented. Contented with being poor abi?
Thunder Fire U

I wish they can really dig deep into such peoples sudden source of money

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2021
My man Obi Cubana. A prototypical GOOD GUY
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by maiiilooo(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Na dere the problem dey...you think say if em no dey contended e for for reach that level? appreciate where you dey then keep aspiring to reach em level..
U talk true shaa...
So help me God
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by chiedu7: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2021
post=108896282:

All Nigerians love igbos.
Igbos the cannibalistic animals and their brothe boko haram are the two terrorist groups sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians don't like.

Stop getting it twisted and stop being confused.
We sensible Igbos are wonderful people that love our darling country Nigerian.

#PointPassAcrossed

May Amadioha strike down all ipob cannibals and their coward leader cownu, including his elder brother boko haram.
Anyone supporting terrorism, deaths, blood and happy about the killings of innocent Nigerians will never see anything good in life.

You better be contended in life.
Na new year u dey go so oooo.

Btw,
If you don't quote dem MANNA day will you fall sick or something?
Dis obsession no be small thing o.
Shooooo

You love igbos and yet out of 36 police commissioners only one is from the south east!

You sack their judges & senior army officers, and u say u like them?

They score the highest in exams & the last to be employed

Stop fooling urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2021
maiiilooo:

U talk true shaa...
So help me God
No worries man you gat a pen with you huh?
Note this date down somewhere...12/29/2021..keep doing what you love doing and keep working hard..you gonna be greater than what you could ever imagine..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2021
It's easy for you to say bros because you've got all you want.
It's not like that for most Nigerians.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Doyou2019: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Dem no go hear oo boss..if na 5 naira you dey make daily manage am..but kids these days go rather dey complain day and night without doing nothing to better their life..

Never thought I'd see a post from you devoid of absolving Naija females of any blame, whilst heaping it all on Nairaland males.

This is refreshing, pal. Keep it up grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by daddytime(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2021
This sounds like an Oxymoron when compared with the preacher of such advice and his lifestyle.

In all, he is right but the many immature ones who revere his lifestyle won't agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by cricifixo: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
But bros are you not tribalistic yourself going by ur write up
NGpatriot:
....but lazy no ambition Nigerian youths especially ipob youths don't want to hustle, they want PMB to put money in their pocket while they sit and waste away their future peddling hatred, bitterness and tribalism on social media.

Hard work pays..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Obi, you are living large and you ask us to be content...
If it where to be you and you have not harmmar will you be contented?
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by EM123: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
....but lazy no ambition Nigerian youths especially ipob youths don't want to hustle, they want PMB to put money in their pocket while they sit and waste away their future peddling hatred, bitterness and tribalism on social media.

Hard work pays..
this guy na mumu ooo , do you hustle more than igbo youth? Come to aba and see your age mate that are very rich, some have 3storey buildings , some 4storey buildings, this are personal houses , not government house. And they are hardcure ipob youths . Go to ariara market and see hustle , obicubana just they learn for were them dey. Just that bad government is our problem , if government allow individuals to build road in aba , aba will have the best road in nigeria.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by RPG2020(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard work pays..

If hard work pay how come wheelbarrow Pusher still dey broke since 1960
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard work pays..

Wetin concern tribe concern this state if your eyes clear.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Doyou2019:

[s]Never thought I'd see a post from you devoid of absolving Naija females of any blame, whilst heaping it all on Nairaland males.[/s]

This is refreshing, pal. Keep it up grin
You are wrong on that..I don't absolve naija females of any blame...what I do is drive off those characterless kids who are bent on using disparaging words at women.. regardless of the gender anyone who's at fault is gonna face some critique from myself cos I don't do that favouritism nonsense..but once you keep lambasting and using derogatory words on women then we gat a problem..that's what I do..it's simple..
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by knowhowk: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard work pays..
. So many Lazy Youths are everywhere especially in the North Kidnapping other fellow Nigerians , Killing even after ransom Collections , Infact the rate is alarming , Banditry in the North is damn so much ...most youth and Adults are so lazy that they believe in free money and they took to Begging ..Almajeris Walking up and down the streets , Junctions begging ...

These People sit and waste away their future in the most barbaric way ...

Never seen such Lazy youths that even after the one sided Pardon they grant the Youths Boko haram ,Bandits ,They refuse to work but get back to thier Evils ...Imagine with the free money PMB put in thier Pockets ..
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Multivitaminational speaker...
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by knowhowk: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Amojii:
Obi, you are living large and you ask us to be content...
If it where to be you and you have not harmmar will you be contented?
. grin grin. U are right ooo... True Talk ..
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by obynoceaser: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard work pays..
Guy u are very stupid. You no get sense at all
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2021
maiiilooo:
Oga make we reach urr level first before we talk dah one

So, being at his level is the only qualification for being contented and happy?!!

In that case, many of you will remain frustrated and dissatisfied, cos only less than a select few will ever get to his level regardless of how much hardwork they put in.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Dshocker:
You post intimidating pictures and videos and you are telling your fans and followers to be contented,how na how?

Did he asked anyone of them to follow him?
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Maik4Jesus: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Na dere the problem dey...you think say if em no dey contended e for for reach that level? appreciate where you dey then keep aspiring to reach em level..
you are correct
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2021
Maik4Jesus:
you are correct
Salud
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by bobbybrown007: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2021
As if the one he has is okay for him ni, all he wants is more. Even if I give him my own he will take it
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2021
DSoj:
Well life no balance Sha. After dem Don do big big yahoo finish, they will now come and be acting like legit people, doing fake motivational talks. RUBBISH
U posting intimidating pics, with array of friends throwing money around like it's tissue then u tell people to be contented
Thunder Fire U

Well, I don't hate him (I see no point in hating or disliking anyone who hasn't crossed me)...

I don't like him either ( can't even say why)! grin

However, I dig your point! These motivational words are needless and pointless. Just enjoy your life quietly!

That's why I respect Dangote, Otedola, Alakija, Zuckerberg, etc... They don't go about rubbing their good fortune in other people's faces.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by OmoAkin85: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Which kind ride b dis?
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by big7: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard work pays..

Let me give you the attention you craving for low life.

Even the man you quoted and agreed with na igbo man and by natural nature a biafran.. Whether you like am or not.. That the bitter truth

Now back to your dumb head. I haven't seen any situation in this country igbos don't manage to cope and excel in, from inception in this country.. Na unah wey vote rubbish hunger dey kill and na unah dey suffer the consequences pass..

If you guys like make unah vote any idio.t come 2023 lol we will be here to capitalize on you all mistake and make more money from the defect of the country.. On average Igbo man will always afford three square meal.. Can that be said of your people?
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by lanre316: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2021
When I become rich like Obi Cubana, I will be contented and happy
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by jericco1(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2021
If you were contented with you had, you'd be here.

If you were contented, you'd be planning hustle and bustle 2.

Respectfully sir, I still admire you and will always appreciate the opportunity of working with you.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by DSC7: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2021
DSoj:
Well life no balance Sha. After dem Don do big big yahoo finish, they will now come and be acting like legit people, doing fake motivational talks. RUBBISH
U posting intimidating pics, with array of friends throwing money around like it's tissue then u tell people to be contented
Thunder Fire U

Hustle legit and pray for Grace....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl / Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.