Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) (14890 Views)

Obi Cubana to Become Nigeria Richest as he Launch Drink company (pics And Video) / When He Saw Her He Was Happy(video) / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by maak400: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
When mother nature bless your hustle, you will be forming motivational speaker.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Story,mk we reach ur level,even him never de contented,na who know no wetin una de run to mk de money,u go de Yan all this one
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Emaprince: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2021
I need thoes shoes
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2021
You dey inside rolls Royce dey yarn us okoto lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Dshocker:
You post intimidating pictures and videos and you are telling your fans and followers to be contented,how na how?

He needs to post pictures of him being contented with what he has or had also abi? grin

We still don’t know how he made his money bt we heard he started small sha and hussled as usual. undecided
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2021
Wen bandit, politicians, dangote, become contented,den I will consider dis advise
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by SmartPolician: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2021
chiedu7:
EFCC go soon call am again.

The way the North hates igbos no get part 2

yet they are scared to let them leave

Who is instilling this in these kids?

FYI, there are tens of thousands of prosperous Igbos in the north.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Maximux123: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2021
film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYj6nXLyI4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBabnvIz5y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Quit flaunting ur riches online because u r misleading the young and poor..
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Loreettaa: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Why don't we make a little exchange? Give me your networth and then you can run off and be happy and content in abject poverty. grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by chiedu7: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

They are prosperous due to their own hardwork nothing to with the govt or the North
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
....but lazy no ambition Nigerian youths especially ipob youths don't want to hustle, they want PMB to put money in their pocket while they sit and waste away their future peddling hatred, bitterness and tribalism on social media.

Hard work pays..
This dumb bigot is on rampage again undecided
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2021
maiiilooo:
Oga make we reach urr level first before we talk dah one

U dey mind d guy. Why was he not contented wen he had nothing. undecided
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Successfulben: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Blood money.

What shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world and loose his soul.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Johel(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2021
maiiilooo:

U fit no reach him level....dem no born Una together.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2021
Okay oh…na bcoz say you get money
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Johel(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2021
chiedu7:
EFCC go soon call am again.

The way the North hates igbos no get part 2

yet they are scared to let them leave

Yoruba and Hausas hate Igbos....simply because Igbos are better at everything.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Just do small rituals

Piam

You don become genius

Anyways na only u go take ur eye see ur judgement

Ur eye never clear

film3four:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYj6nXLyI4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBabnvIz5y/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
....but lazy no ambition Nigerian youths especially ipob youths don't want to hustle, they want PMB to put money in their pocket while they sit and waste away their future peddling hatred, bitterness and tribalism on social media.

Hard work pays..

Tell your children
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

After accusing your parents of being useless to humanity
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

U dey mind d guy. Why was he not contented wen he had nothing. undecided

Hypocrisy at work..... money can't buy sincerity.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2021
chiedu7:

They are prosperous due to their own hardwork nothing to with the govt or the North

Are you saying it's right for the government to be useless to the governed?
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by tradepunter: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hard work pays..

Says the vile supporter of evil
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by itu404(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Dshocker:
You post intimidating pictures and videos and you are telling your fans and followers to be contented,how na how?
you are dead right... those postures are contradictory except the clothes though, but the car !
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2021
AYNL:
that's it

be contented and happy

Everything go fall in place
Exactly how life should be...While working to make it better...
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Paulplayy: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2021
maiiilooo:

No mind am..he no know him blood group this time
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2021
post=108896243:

END OF THREAD!!!

SHUT UP!!!

CHEAP PAID AGENT

TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2021
maiiilooo:
It's like Buhari telling us to be content with the situation of the country. Na who see food chop beleful dey content.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by DSoj(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, I don't hate him (I see no point in hating or disliking anyone who hasn't crossed me)...

I don't like him either ( can't even say why)! grin

However, I dig your point! These motivational words are needless and pointless. Just enjoy your life quietly!

That's why I respect Dangote, Otedola, Alakija, Zuckerberg, etc... They don't go about rubbing their good fortune in other people's faces.

That's why I didn't say I hate him, I said I Don't like him.

And I can NEVER compare his likes with Dangote, Otedola and other people U mentioned. They are NOT on the same level at all lll. Not even by 1 inch.
Re: Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
Hello Mr Cubana, wit due respect, It seems something is wrong wit you Sir, i should be contented with what wey i never get MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl / Edo Men Are The Most Elegant N Charming Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.