Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman (5811 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
black woman black brain and black trouble
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Yawns. (farting profusely)
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by won90: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
tpacalipse:

black woman black brain and black trouble
grin grin grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
im not here to paint a picture but understand life better

sorry to the Mrs. nobody/somebody here who think we should all be bowing down and licking her feet just because she is a lesbian or like to think she is but im not impressed and have ignored the whole charade and this is the reason why:

my 1st girlfriend was wihte and did everything sexual already b4 we met when she was 19, bondage, S&M and what have you and told me she 1st slept with a girl when she was like 14!
when i have had 21 year old white girls call me to say baby, i wanna bring my girl to ur house, you gonna watch us make out n lick each other silly on ur living room floor and you can then f uc k both of us silly as u like, and im talking only about early on n will not get into the more mature years later, n the escapades,

so, its hard to be impressed with some maybe 50year old naija woman now using every chance she has to indicate she is a lesbian or talking about one bodily functions constantly or the other!! haha

dont pretend u know the people here n what they have done, can do and will do n that u r the freakiest - becos u may very well not be! since this is a public forum, some of us keep what we do in our bedroom or toilets private

if we all decided to make our lives into movies, i doubt urs will be the most interesting, becos some of us have lived very fantastic lives n, at best u may have too, so, no big deal there, hence u need to get off ur high horse already!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

, but then again, u could very well be a man so my talk is pointless here!

seen.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2011
Even if u cant marry a naija girl you can at least try indian or south east asian girls.They also make better wives but be careful about marrying a white chick o! They are good for sex yes but they make horrible wives and besides you wouldnt want your kids to go through the stress of divorce.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by TEXASGIRL(f): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2011
Stunna- It seems to me that you have already decided by your posts. We all have our preferences in life so why are you fretting over yours? You know what you like & what makes you happy so go for that, but don't close your eyes to other possibilities because you may overlook the person that is meant for you.
Tom28- Exactly how many white women have you dated or been married to? Why do white women make horrible wives? Ignorant comment.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by TEXASGIRL(f): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2011
Stunna one more thought, you are really overlooking the fact that we all have someone already chosen for us. You need to pray that you find THAT person instead of worrying about what color they are & their nationality.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nelton(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2011
This is the way I see it. White or black dosent really matter. However, there are 2 different background and culture in play here. A lot of black/naija brodas don't usually want to marry the white ladies because of the cultural difference. A good naija girl wud be submisive and tolerate all ur shortcomings and wud want to stay with u forever, raise up kids and live happily ever. However the white woman might not want to tolerate you or put up with ur shortcomings and might want to get out once she feels the marriage is not as she expected. However pls note that a said a good naija girl. Getting a good naija girl now becomes d issue. because if you fall into the hands of the wrong one u will wish you never ever got married. Also there are some white girls that can reall go the whole ten yards with you. Infact they behave like real african ladies and can take anything from u. The only problem however, is that for those of you who wish to come back home someday this may pose a real problem to em because majority of these white women cannot cope with the harsh realities of living in naija and of course we all know why. However if you do no intending relocating back to naija and you can get a nice white lady with some of these attributes listed above then I wud advise that u stick with them. because for real d possibility of finding a good naija girl is remote. Pls don't get me wrong there are very good naija girls, very good ones but because you are not on ground it might be difficult getting a good one. And pls don't marry by post cause u will end up shooting urself on d foot. In all these, the decision lies with U. You know wat u want and what u looking for, take ur time to look, let no one pressurize u, its ur life and they are not going to live it for u. Look hard u will find wat u need. Cheers.

Hey pips pls check out my blog http://man2man-man2man..com/
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2011
TEXASGIRL:

Stunna one more thought, you are really overlooking the fact that we all have someone already chosen for us. You need to pray that you find THAT person instead of worrying about what color they are & their nationality.

thanks for ur observations n comments but u need to understand that i have not made up my mind and that the issue is not the colour per se but the cultural differences n behaviours n life view that comes with it, especially in this case, 2 vastly different societies i maybe choosing from,

i have taken the pains to make clear there r differences n my friends here who r married to either black or white knows and say this is true. since no one is perfectly happy ever so i will have to chose eventually what my tolerance for risk is, after all its romance we r talking about, and all we do is take chances with romances as there r no guarantees

again, thanks
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
tom28:

Even if u cant marry a naija girl you can at least try indian or south east asian girls.They also make better wives but be careful about marrying a white chick o! They are good for sex yes but they make horrible wives and besides you wouldnt want your kids to go through the stress of divorce.

yes, some of our guys here r married to Philippine women

thanks
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Nelton:

This is the way I see it. White or black dosent really matter. However, there are 2 different background and culture in play here. A lot of black/naija brodas don't usually want to marry the white ladies because of the cultural difference. A good naija girl wud be submisive and tolerate all your shortcomings and wud want to stay with u forever, raise up kids and live happily ever. However the white woman might not want to tolerate you or put up with your shortcomings and might want to get out once she feels the marriage is not as she expected. However pls note that a said a good naija girl. Getting a good naija girl now becomes d issue. because if you fall into the hands of the wrong one u will wish you never ever got married. Also there are some white girls that can reall go the whole ten yards with you. Infact they behave like real african ladies and can take anything from u. The only problem however, is that for those of you who wish to come back home someday this may pose a real problem to em because majority of these white women cannot cope with the harsh realities of living in naija and of course we all know why. However if you do no intending relocating back to naija and you can get a nice white lady with some of these attributes listed above then I wud advise that u stick with them. because for real d possibility of finding a good naija girl is remote. Pls don't get me wrong there are very good naija girls, very good ones but because you are not on ground it might be difficult getting a good one. And pls don't marry by post cause u will end up shooting urself on d foot. In all these, the decision lies with U. You know wat u want and what u looking for, take your time to look, let no one pressurize u, its your life and they are not going to live it for u. Look hard u will find wat u need. Cheers.

Hey pips pls check out my blog http://man2man-man2man..com/

well there, so u have a 99 % correct view of the reality of the situation i see, n thanks for going out of ur way to give me ur really highly considered views.

no white gril i have been with has ever left me becos i have a lot of the qualities they like in their white men but also being a black man for real n all that that means,

let me explain why: i used to be invited to an african food place here by my friend n when we get there, there would be so many naija men watching sports n eating all evening n drinking and arguing n shouting, k, n i would ask my friend, dont any of these men have girlfriends or wives, because i dont see any women here?? he would say, yes O - like himself, they r all married n have kids!! n i would then ask the next logical question, so where r the wives n kids while these people r here doing this??

, home alone was the answer!!

i would be shocked, because in my nature, if i was going to an african place, im bringing my wife n kinds and if we chose to go take a walk by the lake in the evening, everyone is coming too, it's just the way it should be, no one will be left at home alone while im out parting -its just wrong, n unfair! im well educated n have a very decent job n so far, my Xs have left only becos they mistake my not marrying em as lack of love, but it was not, it's just that i was not ready to marry then

now that i am ready to get married, the last thing on my mind is that a white woman wil leave me, its me who may leave actually n same with any naija gurl i may go home to bring, if she comes n try to cause me unnecessary stress, i tell her baby take it easy, baby take it easy, but she has her own agenda that does not include my happiness, it will not matter if she wants to stay with me -because i will leave her, period! u feel me?? lolz

so what i mean is that i sabi white girls because i understand em and im a super nice guy, n while i may visit naija, i have no plans to move there later unless thngs improve a lot more than they r now over there so that is not a problem

i have already talk to one or two naija gurls n they have no trust in a man, lies a lot over things that r not even important n they have made up their minds about life overseas n dont hear the things u say, which means they will be shocked if they get here n then turn around n try to blame the man who ends up bringing em here, but maybe those r the ones u mean by 'bad ones'

im gonna visit n see face to face n then make up my mind, im sure now thats the best option for me for now

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED FROM THEIR HEARTS
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2011
TEXASGIRL:

Tom28- Exactly how many white women have you dated or been married to? Why do white women make horrible wives? Ignorant comment.
Look at the high divorce rate among white couples in the USA
Take a look at the number of white moms in the USA who murder their kids
What of the white women who murder their husbands for the life insurance money
Or those ones who hire hitmen to wack off their hubbies
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Wislet(f): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2011
$tunna:

well there, so u have a 99 % correct view of the reality of the situation i see, n thanks for going out of your way to give me your really highly considered views.

no white gril i have been with has ever left me becos i have a lot of the qualities they like in their white men but also being a black man for real n all that that means,

let me explain why: i used to be invited to an african food place here by my friend n when we get there, there would be so many naija men watching sports n eating all evening n drinking and arguing n shouting, k, n i would ask my friend, dont any of these men have girlfriends or wives, because i dont see any women here?? he would say, yes O - like himself, they r all married n have kids!! n i would then ask the next logical question, so where r the wives n kids while these people r here doing this??

, home alone was the answer!!

i would be shocked, because in my nature, if i was going to an african place, im bringing my wife n kinds and if we chose to go take a walk by the lake in the evening, everyone is coming too, it's just the way it should be, no one will be left at home alone while im out parting -its just wrong, n unfair! im well educated n have a very decent job n so far, my Xs have left only becos they mistake my not marrying em as lack of love, but it was not, it's just that i was not ready to marry then

now that i am ready to get married, the last thing on my mind is that a white woman wil leave me, its me who may leave actually n same with any naija gurl i may go home to bring, if she comes n try to cause me unnecessary stress, i tell her baby take it easy, baby take it easy, but she has her own agenda that does not include my happiness, it will not matter if she wants to stay with me -because i will leave her, period! u feel me?? lolz

so what i mean is that i sabi white girls because i understand em and im a super nice guy, n while i may visit naija, i have no plans to move there later unless thngs improve a lot more than they r now over there so that is not a problem

i have already talk to one or two naija gurls n they have no trust in a man, lies a lot over things that r not even important n they have made up their minds about life overseas n dont hear the things u say, which means they will be shocked if they get here n then turn around n try to blame the man who ends up bringing em here, but maybe those r the ones u mean by 'bad ones'

im gonna visit n see face to face n then make up my mind, im sure now thats the best option for me for now

THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED FROM THEIR HEARTS

@Stunna, when u visit, while u're at it, try not to let any girl u might be interested in know much about u-especially where u are based or dat u have much money (if u do). Just dress and talk like an ordinary 9ja guy. And instruct ur family and ur guys not to let out anything. Dat way u dont get the pretenders and fakes. And look at character., , nawa o!!! See how a few are spoiling show for other girls. Our own guys now fear even their own women. This is bad. Very bad. Instead of bein happy to come back and link up wit ur own, u're skeptical. <spits> western influence my foot. Our black ladies beta come back to their senses, and fast. Wonder wat our elders think of this generation.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Wislet(f): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2011
Before i forget, be wary of some white ladies. The morality rate over there is very low. A culture that does not recognize God, Unless u're not a christian. If u are- be careful.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by 190: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2011
Wislet:

Before i forget, be wary of some white ladies. The morality rate over there is very low. A culture that does not recognize God, Unless u're not a christian. If u are- be careful.
angry angry
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2011
I don show grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Beync(f): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
OP, from your thoughts u are more incline to the nature and culture of these wites you hav been with, except u r bein pressurize frm home to come home and marry otherwise u r somewat bias against the home girl dont get me wrong, your analysis seems to be in favor of the wites am not against dat, but u still not convinced they would make a good home hence the thought of going home which u are not conversant with their attitude according to wat u hav heard. like u lay more  emphases on race rather than individaul from how u said black will do this and wite would not do that, u might be right on your own, but for me, the attitude of an individual or a particular race is a product of nature, nurture enviroment and education etc. My point is, having been their, u'v adjusted and cool with wat is aroud u why settle with uncertainty, U may wish to consider wat Texas and Nelson has said cos they made some points.
Let me also tell u about my causin; he travled to England precisely, cos right from time he has this passion to live over there. He married a wite girl who had two kids for him, It was all roses and successful for some years, they bought houses and all that thou he hasnt done any significant thing home. So do u know wat? On one occation, he had  arguement with the wife which heated so much dat he battered his wife and dat was the end of his success story over their. The wife being a citizen, charged him to the court, after somany charges against him, he was made to loose everything he has laboured for; house, cars and other properties and was even deported jus like dat shocked and ever since i heard the shock from the whole darma is causing him to go gaga. Wat am i tryin to  say? their is drama everywhere less you forget, but it comes in different scenarios. All you need is to look before you leap so u dont fall into the scene.
Pray over everything, there is nothing God cannot do if u sincerely ask according to his will. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by 677ano(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
tom28:

Look at the high divorce rate among white couples in the USA
Take a look at the number of white moms in the USA who murder their kids
What of the white women who murder their husbands for the life insurance money
Or those ones who hire hitmen to wack off their hubbies

What about Nigeria the women dont divorce or kill their husbands to inherit their wealth?

@OP save yourself a lot of problems and marry where you are based. If you are more comfortable with white women marry one than go and import a woman from Nigeria to come and give you grief within a few months of marrying one. Put your happiness and peace before skin color or origin.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by 677ano(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
Wislet:

And women in Nigeria have better morals?
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Wislet(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
677ano:

And women in Nigeria have better morals?
U're more likely to find a God fearing one. Yes. Not those that outrightly ridicule it. I don't know how u guys look before deciding on dating someone-wat with all de disaster stories. Big behind and all wat not is not wat a good wife entails! U men had beta start seeking God's face and BEING the kind of person u would like to meet. U can't be a player and hope for a miracle.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2011
Wislet:

U're more likely to find a God fearing one. Yes. Not those that outrightly ridicule it. I don't know how u guys look before deciding on dating someone-wat with all de disaster stories. Big behind and all wat not is not wat a good wife entails! U men had beta start seeking God's face and BEING the kind of person u would like to meet. U can't be a player and hope for a miracle.

i do believe as individuals, all women are the same but there r differences with groups, and the 2 ive spoken to so far, i have no reasons to believe they hav better morals than white women at all!
abortions r rampant from unqualified doctors, n they have lied when they didnt have to!

one said she wants to see me on a computer n then go to her university town later that day, n she did: 2days later she wants to see me on a computer again n i noticed it was the same computer n asked her, baby where r u?? ur home town or ur university town that is 4hours car ride away?? she said her university town as she already told me!!!!

u sure, cos u r in front of same computer as 2 days ago in ur home towm!!! i was watching her reactions n without flinching she casually asked, does it look like same background? i said it does not look like same background, its the same background - same place!! oh, okay, i travelled back home because i miss u n knows that u love me n would prevent me from travelling on the highway to go back to my home city just to see u again, so i lied!!!
her father is a church pastor i was told!

she asked me if i hav kids n i said no! i dont, n this was at the beginning.
6months after i started talking to her n while planning on which city to stay when i come to see her, she said she has something to tell me: i asked what?? its a question she said, ok go ahead sexy:
her mother saw in a vision that i have a 17year old son n she is really worried: i was in shock, 1st of all, i could not have a 17year old son because i was still a virgin then, n i already told u i hav no kids, n if my mother finds out ur mother is seeing fake visions about me, u know that there is going to be a real problem hahahahaha!
its all very funny but this n many more reasons r why i am, or sounds l skeptical , u feel me??

im not looking for perfection as im not perfect, but i have expectations n no huge negative surprises will be nice
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2011
677ano:

What about Nigeria the women dont divorce or kill their husbands to inherit their wealth?

@OP save yourself a lot of problems and marry where you are based. If you are more comfortable with white women marry one than go and import a woman from Nigeria to come and give you grief within a few months of marrying one. Put your happiness and peace before skin color or origin.

please people, im sure there are bad men n women everywhere as i hav already noted b4 n we all pray n hope not to get involved with them.
also, there r peoples who kill in all cultures for various reasons, but frankly thats not my concern here n everyone has a point! u may noticed that im more concerned with behaviours more than morality and danger to my personal life n stuff like that

im neither super rich or poor by any World standard, if a woman want to kill me to take my house, she can divorce me n get my house if she has my kid, so no need to kill me n naija women do that here all the time, n white women mostly only kill rich white men for money not black men, k lols

so, lets calm down a bit
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2011
Beync:

OP, from your thoughts u are more incline to the nature and culture of these wites you hav been with, except u r bein pressurize frm home to come home and marry otherwise u r somewat bias against the home girl dont get me wrong, your analysis seems to be in favor of the wites am not against dat, but u still not convinced they would make a good home hence the thought of going home which u are not conversant with their attitude according to wat u hav heard. like u lay more  emphases on race rather than individaul from how u said black will do this and wite would not do that, u might be right on your own, but for me, the attitude of an individual or a particular race is a product of nature, nurture enviroment and education etc. My point is, having been their, u'v adjusted and cool with wat is aroud u why settle with uncertainty, U may wish to consider wat Texas and Nelson has said cos they made some points.
Let me also tell u about my causin; he travled to England precisely, cos right from  time he has this passion to live over there. He married a wite girl who had two kids for him, It was all roses and successful for some years, they bought houses and all that thou he hasnt done any significant thing home. So do u know wat? On one occation, he had  arguement with the wife which heated so much dat he battered his wife and dat was the end of his success story over their. The wife being a citizen, charged him to the court, after somany charges against him, he was made to loose everything he has laboured for; house, cars and other properties and was even deported jus like dat shocked and ever since i heard the shock from the whole darma is causing him to go gaga. Wat am i tryin to  say? their is drama everywhere less you forget, but it comes in different scenarios. All you need is to look before you leap so u dont fall into the scene.
Pray over everything, there is nothing God cannot do if u sincerely ask according to his will. cheesy cheesy

thanks for ur points, n since i already said that i have been with only white women all my life, if u hear any biases in my tone, its becos of that, n i know for a fact that there r great black couples everywhere as long as there are understanding n common view of things from them! i have been told by naija women i hav met here that they dont understand me because im too different from naija men they r used to n so can not be with me, not because im a bad person, but im different from what they r used to!

the white women say too, why r u so different from other naija men?

ur story is true and i hav heard more n worse stories than that from both white women our boys meet here n the naija girls they bring here! i could never beat my wife, white or black n deportation is not my concern at all, becos im a citizen here n hav no where to be deported to ever!!

yes, the cats r 1st here, followed by dogs, women, kids n men r nothing, so u hav to be carefull else u end up in jail n lose everything, even if she was lieing as i already noted! but white women always have this power but the naija gal u just brought only just find out now that she has this powers n is more likely to use it if she is unhappy or has a man she used to love in naija n wants to go bring him after leaving u, so its complicated!

u hav all been very generous, risking personal attacks to say how u feel on this issue, onelove

its still hard talking to naija girls, but im trying still, i dont think they r bad, they are just different. lolz

i have dreads now n a naija girl saw my picture once n was so shocked n demanded after just two weeks of talking to me n saw em pictures that i must cut my hair! i was like, uhh, no!! but she had fake dreads n i was like why, u hav fake dreads in all ur pictures n u want me to cut my real one, n beside u dont tell me what to do after two weeks of talking to me, n the white women love my dreads n plead for me to let them touch it, but all the black gurls in naija hate it while wearing fake dreads they call bob marly who was a man!! so, u see how such a lil thang hav caused so much confusion?? why?? so this is my new topic now!!smiley
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by JayBozz: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2011
@stunna> from my perspective, i can relatively call u a "white man in black skin", cuz u've clearly naturalised with the whites or better put, "western way of life" cuz blacks too are included in this category. But u are afraid of the very short-comings of their own ways, how ironic! I suggest u marry what ur used too so u dont have to deal with surprise packages or blame a 9ja girl for askin u cut off ur dreads, cuz to her it may not be her way of life "yet" n will probably never be if she deems it a immature or uncultured manner of look.
Therefore i have to agree with Wislet where she said, "start BEING the kind of person u would like to meet"!!!
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
Jay_Bozz:

@stunna> from my perspective, i can relatively call u a "white man in black skin", cuz u've clearly naturalised with the whites or better put, "western way of life" cuz blacks too are included in this category. But u are afraid of the very short-comings of their own ways, how ironic! I suggest u marry what your used too so u dont have to deal with surprise packages or blame a 9ja girl for askin u cut off your dreads, cuz to her it may not be her way of life "yet" n will probably never be if she deems it a immature or uncultured manner of look.
Therefore i have to agree with Wislet where she said, "start BEING the kind of person u would like to meet"!!!
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
Jay_Bozz:

@stunna> from my perspective, i can relatively call u a "white man in black skin", cuz u've clearly naturalised with the whites or better put, "western way of life" cuz blacks too are included in this category. But u are afraid of the very short-comings of their own ways, how ironic! I suggest u marry what your used too so u dont have to deal with surprise packages or blame a 9ja girl for askin u cut off your dreads, cuz to her it may not be her way of life "yet" n will probably never be if she deems it a immature or uncultured manner of look.

hmmm, interesting point of view!
now let me understand this, a woman loves fake hair this n fake hair that n again if i recollect dreads won by women in the past in naija was called BOB Marley whom happens to be a man & here you r suggesting that a black woman in africa would think or deems a western man with natural dreads as maybe 'immature or uncultured'??  hahaha, what a way or reasoning damn

most of the time there is a conflict in reasoning or logic, given how far more advanced the west is over naija, i would take the western reason as being superior and stick to it, since its the logical thing to do! over here, i can tell my girl hey baby, the hairl u hav now is good but i really like that other hair on girls, and then watch with time how she responds, rather than tell her u must cut ur hair as if she was my 12 year old daughter! lolz
now pls give me a second to show u why there is a problem with telling anyone here they must cut their hair because u dont like it: now, over here, we have what we call shelters, public houses run by the government were people who do not like their homes anymore run to instead of live on the streets, k

now i want u to imagine, such a woman that is tellingme a grown man she does not get to know yet to cut my hair, fast forward, 15 years after i marry her, our daughter is 14 and she comes home with a hair colour that her mother thinks is uncultured and her mother tells her that her hair must be cut, n the girl says no, i like it all my friends r doing this, ! she is a good girl otherwise but her mother my wife says not in our house, never!!

my daughter packs her stuff and leave, since the police r watching u n ready to send us to jail we can not beat her or force her to stay, k
she goes to one of those shelters and soon bad guys that r looking for young women to prostitute for them drive down ther n say i can give u everything u want in life n freedom to do what u want n the best house nbuy u a car, let me show u, u r very pretty n i wanna take u shopping n 3weeks later im driving by n god forbbid my daughter is on the street corner waitng for 50yrs old men to drive by?

do u know how many of our naija kids r out on the streets dealing drugs n what hav u, shooting each other on the streets, because the parents wanna apply naija african draconian rules in their homes here n the kids say, nope i dont think so,

so the girl in naija asking ordering me- a grown man to cut my hair does not sound like a huge problem to u but if only u know what that could mean for ur family later if u end up with such a woman who thinks she is a dictator, i wish u know what i know and see in our communities here,

finally, im nTherefore i have to agree with Wislet where she said, "start BEING the kind of person u would like to meet"!!! [color=#990000][/color]ot sure what u mean by the last statement:

i hav gone out of my way to indicate that im a very nice guy according to my friends and girls i have loved n my family says im very kind n i would also like someone who is kind, n understanding, !

aside from that, im not religious and do not believe in god so, im not sure what u want me to start being that im looking for, im a very decent human being, educated n reasonable n have a job and i dont think its unreasonable to be looking or asking for same, do u
i believe there r woman in both where i live n in africa who has similer qualities n will marry one when or if i find her, have found several in the past but just was not ready to get married then n so they left as i hav already explained, n i hav no doubt umma find another again!smiley

blessings to all who cared enuff to offer an opinion on this.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by paddylo1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
Stunna.  bro . White women are more beautiful.    At least they have real hair

Not true. . black skin is the most beuatiful skin in the world.  .trust me i been up close and personal with all these hoes

If u really wanna know who is beautiful compare a 50yr old white woman,  with a 50yr old black lady. . .

plus real hair is overrated jo. . when i was wit white chicks,i was always bored to death with the hair

its either pony tail or shoulder length. . all of em,  lol

wit black chicks they had a new stryle every week lol,  always got the hair did. .

i love that. . . grin
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Princek12(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
paddy_lo:

Not true. . black skin is the most beuatiful skin in the world.  .trust me i been up close and personal with all these hoes

If u really wanna know who is beautiful compare a 50yr old white woman,  with a 50yr old black lady. . .

plus real hair is overrated jo. . when i was wit white chicks,i was always bored to death with the hair

its either pony tail or shoulder length. . all of em,  lol

wit black chicks they had a new stryle every week lol,  always got the hair did. .

i love that. . . grin

word
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Nayah(f): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
Marry the woman you love, no matter her colour
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by Princek12(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why don't you marry oyinbo and Naija? That way you can have the best of both worlds. Hopefully you can afford the cost attendant to marrying two women. If not, heart attack or stroke na im go kill you.
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
Princek12:

Why don't you marry oyinbo and Naija? That way you can have the best of both worlds. Hopefully you can afford the cost attendant to marrying two women. If not, heart attack or stroke na im go kill you.

hahahahahahaha!!! ha, my brother O!! u wan make i die quick quick? hmmmmm, dat na big wahala shall, because my cousin don aready do that; one oyinbo wife for europe n one naija one for home and see stress, i even hear say d oyinbo one don commont leave d guy, because when he go naija he not dey come back on time as him promise!!
long time ago
him tell me say him dey come Yankee, but him face me never see, i hear from cousins fron NY say him no show, dat na major stress na. haba

so, guy man not fit do that one oh, becos the two go be public wife, i guess, u know what i mean,
the highest i can do, n i can see its very possible is to have a naija wife n have a white girlfriend by the side n if any of them catch me, i go deal with the wahala wey go bust then!!:-P

npw that i hav said that, i shall go take cover in case the attacks comes in from everywhere,
Re: Dated White Women All My Life, Will I Be Able To Go Home And Marry A Naija Woman by stunna2(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
Nayah:

Marry the woman you love, no matter her colour

what a lovely smile Miss!! hi

well, my very good friend here assures me that women dont believe in love or know what it means, that when they speak of love, they actually mean sex, and not just any sex, but very good sex, otherwise, u r very forgettable as a man in the heart of a woman!!

so, u see, its more than love to get married, since women dont see love the way we do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos : Beverly & Angelo Finally Have Sex #bbathechase / Naija Ladies Things U Should Stop Doing When You Reach 25yrs / Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.