Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... (1199 Views)

I'm So Grateful To Nairalanders. I Took Their Advice Now See My Nyash(photo) / A Nigerian Man Calls Out His Mom To Come Rescue Him From A Big Ass Lady / WARNING to Nairalanders: Be Careful of These Types of Nairalanders [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
I was so ashamed and felt embarrassed when I found out that my son who I thought was using his phone for something productive was actually using it to troll and be a nuisance on Nairaland. Though I have punished him by collecting his phone and grounding him while waiting for school to resume so he can go back to his boarding school where they are not allowed to use phone.

In as much as I would have loved to post this using my main account, doing so would have an impact on my business (selling on Nairaland).
I would love to apologise to the affected persons some of which are: satanist, Chibudollar, siofra, Iyaebe, Winnerly, Bigcowhorn, FernandezPablo and any other persons, he is just an 17 year old kid.

To show my sincerity, If 3k is not too small for you please send me an email ASAP. Thanks
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
glivingsmom:
I was so ashamed and felt embarrassed when I found out that my son who I thought was using his phone for something productive was actually using it to troll and be a nuisance on Nairaland. Though I have punished him by collecting his phone and grounding him while waiting for school to resume so he can go back to his boarding school where they are not allowed to use phone.

In as much as I would have loved to post this using my main account, doing so would have an impact on my business (selling on Nairaland).
I would love to apologise to the affected persons some of which are: satanist, Chibudollar, siofra, Iyaebe, Winnerly, Bigcowhorn, FernandezPablo and any other persons, he is just an 17 year old kid.

To show my sincerity, If 3k is not too small for you please send me an email ASAP. Thanks
No one should send any email to this account pls...don't make yourself vulnerable pls..
This same person asked for my email earlier so he could get access to my information...
Pls don't send your email to him... undecided

5 Likes

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

No one should send any email to this account pls...don't make yourself vulnerable pls..
This same person asked for my email earlier so he could get access to my information...

I am sorry ma, that you had to be one of the affected persons, it is no problem if you don't need it I was just trying to be sincere.
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by garriAndsugar: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
All this ashawo section people no go let us rest with their wahala.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
glivingsmom:

I am sorry ma, that you had to be one of the affected persons, it is no problem if you don't need it I was just trying to be sincere.
Those who need it are soon gonna flood this place ..you can call them wannabe redpillers..
Thanks for being responsible even though you might not be true...you could post a picture of your son so people are gonna believe your"fantasy giveaway".. undecided
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hahaha wetin person no go read for Nairaland
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by helinues: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
The trolls at it again
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by MufasaLion: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin

What about an apology form the father?
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Nyascobar1414: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
See this yeye fiction..
Fernandez pablo is an Old HAG.. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Nyascobar1414: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
See this yeye fiction..
Fernandez pablo is an Old HAG.. Know this and know feminism
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by yuping(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mockery.
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Dude397. Has been credited he sent me his alert yesterday.

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Dude397(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Credited how? What are u saying? Pls

1 Like

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2021
Dude397:
Credited how? What are u saying? Pls

The screenshot that you sent me for the 3k I sent to you
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Dude397(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
glivingsmom:

The screenshot that you sent me for the 3k I sent to you
I didn't send u any screenshot and u didn't send me any money. U didn't even reply my mail

1 Like

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by everythinggirly(f): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
One person, multiple accounts.
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Bigcowhorn: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I did tell you trouble was cooking grin grin grin
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

You were right..
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
The 2 above me are scammers
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
everythinggirly:
One person, multiple accounts.

This is another alternate of FernandezPablo
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by orgylover: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

retarded armed robber
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Bigcowhorn: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
orgylover:
retarded armed robber

Fast Armed robber and gay scammer cool
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Guyabuja: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Can I sent my bank account
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by glivingsmom(f): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guyabuja:
Can I sent my bank account
Paste Aza
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Guyabuja: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2022
GTBANK OLUSHEGUN SAMUEL 0149965298
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by Guyabuja: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2022
@ glivingsmom gtbank olushegun samuel 0149965298
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by graciamore(f): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2022
glivingsmom:

happy new year ma...3058464286 first bank
Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by odinson1(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2022
glivingsmom:

Paste Aza

This is how you identify a scammer, inconsistency grin

A woman having a child of 17 years wouldn't tell someone to "paste aza". That's something only young guys do cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by FernandezPabIo: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
All this ashawo section people no go let us rest with their wahala.. grin
omo people were dey that olosho thread na werey oh grin

1 Like

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by FernandezPabIo: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2022
odinson1:

This is how you identify a scammer, inconsistency grin

A woman having a child of 17 years wouldn't tell someone to "paste aza". That's something only young guys do cheesy
grin bursted cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Apology From Gliving's Mom To Nairalanders..... by DenreleDave(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
The trolls at it again
they are ashewo beer parlor people.. Even the op na troll grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Wife & Sister In-law Befriended A Yahoo Boy Because Of Valentine / Nigerian Girl Runs Mad In Malaysia (vid) / Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.